Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 37. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
May 08, 2018, 10:21:23 PM
only smart and intelligent people can see opportunities with research and confidence, we can make the right decisions and never be affected by the outside world like any other bad news.
so I recommend to buy according to existing capabilities.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 09:43:09 PM
bitcoin prices rise due to the number of investors who invest in bitcoin. just look at marketcap if more people invest their capital bitcoin price will be higher just the opposite. so bitcoin prices are influenced by investors who invest their capital
Activity: 43
May 08, 2018, 10:28:05 AM
I do not agree with the fact that this panic is for sale, it is more related to profit-taking by investors who bought krypton half a year ago, they got a sufficient profit. Therefore, I think that a new wave of investors will soon emerge, you just need to bribe it, which has fallen dramatically in value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 03:54:51 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Panic selling is only for new traders in the market who are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency because some of the investors today does not really know about the market but still they invest because of the hype in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
May 08, 2018, 02:11:26 AM
If your first time to invest in bitcoin then it suddenly dropping its value then you will be panic that you think you are losing already, but be patient and wait that the price to rise because it will rise in no time, this is the risk of investment and when the price dropping this is also the chance to buy.
Activity: 24
May 07, 2018, 05:53:28 AM
If you want to be an active player - you have to analyze situation from all angles and perspectives and make your choice when to sell or buy. You can also make use of some sites that try to guess how the situation is going to change in the nearest future.
If you are passive coin invester - then you should just wait untill the coin price goes up and from time to time check the rumours about the coin that you have.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
May 08, 2018, 02:09:21 AM
There are alot of reason why people panic sell, which most of the time could be justified, just remember the Centra card story, those that failed to sell their tokens with that news must be regreting it now, because most of the value of the tokens is gone by now and also exchanges are delisting it
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 02:05:59 AM
There was doubt about the prospects for growth in the spring. But we waited for it, it remained to gain a foothold and go up. In the spring I bought bitcoin)
Activity: 9
May 07, 2018, 12:01:09 PM
Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.
Activity: 20
May 07, 2018, 05:01:27 AM
We should not be fixated on the one side that it can weaken us on step, a more chances of course still widely opened than giving up on the step or feeling awkward.
After the step one, there is a second step, after the second step, there is a third step, well.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
May 06, 2018, 09:07:24 AM
Panic selling is behind us. but we should learn something form panic sell ,the next time it should be bigger and better than before.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 06, 2018, 09:03:11 AM
I will not panic nor sell hastily but rather believe and wait for its value to rise again... if ever happen that it decreases to the maximum level then.. If there's no way out but  to sell or buy then I will do so but for as long as it hasn't reach that level and I don't it will happen better to wait and believe that something good will happen...waiting is virtue and it pays a price when we do not give up.
Activity: 18
May 06, 2018, 08:54:16 AM
We must wait until spring. Every year after New Year's holidays and in the beginning of autumn there is a sharp drop. In the following months, there is a steady growth.
Activity: 145
May 05, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
I don't think the panic selling bitcoin in the fall is a good idea. Selling crypto-currencies in a panic this is a big mistake beginners. You have to be patient and wait for a new rise of prices.
Activity: 328
May 05, 2018, 02:08:13 PM
And after all, there are people who managed to buy the BTC for $ 200 and in any case received thousands of dollars of profit. I think it's these guys do not care)
Activity: 15
May 05, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
Panic sells are one of the shittiest things that ever happened in markets. Every other product needs some value trust that backs it. This is my biggest concern with crypto. Some coins feel so much worthless than market values. I hope altcoins won't die cause of it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
I not agree that it is the panic sell, it more about fixation of profit by investors who bought crypto half year ago, they have got enough profit. So I think that new wave of investors will coming soon

New waves of investors are coming from forex , stocks or golds because they're the truely investors and they won't let their fear to scare them and withdraw all the money from crypto markets due to their experiences on the last investment.
I think they're the good people who deserve to invest in this market not the normal one.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 01:20:06 PM
What I will do, if I am in your position is, I will keep the bitcoin I already have. Then I took the positive side of this situation by making it an opportunity for me to buy bitcoin or altcoins, and keep it in the long run. Because I'm pretty sure that bitcoin or altcoins will pump up again, and I'll take the right time at the highest increase to sell some of my coins.
Activity: 333
May 04, 2018, 09:56:30 AM
do not worry about the past. Yes, the market fell sharply and prices fell sharply. but 2018 promises to be profitable, and the price of cryptocurrency will continue to grow. I do not think that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will fall again.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 03, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
it is pointless to sell coins, since it will definitely be a loss to itself. The only correct solution now is to hold the coins until they again rise to a good value. This time should already come soon, the maximum growth will begin in late February - early March.
Pages:
Jump to: