Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 39. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 09:41:42 AM
When price fall don't try to panic, well.. if the current price of bitcoin fall I'll try to hold and buy more to my portfolio, I believe bitcoin in the future will be a great one and with tangible price.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:54:11 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Buy more and more bitcoin or top coin (except ripple Angry ) when it's cheap.  The cryptocurrency has become increasingly part of the wider financial system. So BITCOIN will have the bright future. We are talking about the future, so if bitcoin fall a few times, it's not problem. And the only reason we should buy bitcoin and hold it. It's the best digital coin now and investing risk is too low.
Activity: 26
April 29, 2018, 12:46:51 AM
If you are a good trader you should sell it when the market has fall,because surely you will earn the losses when you know what you are doing but if you are not good in trading you should HOLD it to prevent losses that the bloodbath has brought.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
April 27, 2018, 03:22:27 AM
Panic is the biggest enemy of the trader, if you are in a panic mood, then it will be difficult to earn in the market of crypto currency. So try to restrain your emotions and learn to separate the information debris that you read in the news.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 27, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
I think most panic seller are gone now since the market start to rise again and everytime the price goes down, it will recover the next day so I am very positive with the Bitcoin price right now, hopefully Bitcoin price will hit 11k usd soon.
Activity: 164
April 27, 2018, 03:13:15 AM
Let other people panic sell. If they don't understand what is going on with a market - they don't have to stay in.
Activity: 219
April 27, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
crypto currencies are trading at a very fast pace and all the currency volume balances can change. As prices drop, people are afraid and panic and make bad sales. this is a fortunate situation for other investors.
Activity: 74
April 26, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
When prices fall I buy. You always need to buy a drawdown of the market. After the drawdown, there is always a rise in prices. Here and now you need to buy and wait for the market to turn.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 22, 2018, 05:00:36 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

the reason is simple, because bitcoin is not a shitcoin. it is the first cryptocurrency coin in the world.
bitcoin value will always be high because the demands. if bitcoin value decreased at the moment, just hold it, it will be back later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 04:40:37 AM
I was doing panic sales when I thought I was a beginner. but I'm not doing it anymore.
Activity: 380
April 22, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
I am happy when I see the prices drop. Both for the bigger rise and for the opportunity to make purchases. Panic selling is a big mistake, you can wait without selling your hands instead of panic sells Smiley
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 04:06:11 AM

in our era i can see bitcoin doesn't have a chance to break down Cheesy
Activity: 392
April 22, 2018, 04:02:24 AM
So far, bitcoin has only gone up from year to year. And at the moment I see no reason for this year to be something different
Activity: 25
April 22, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
minumum risk is hodl.
if you want btc benefit, you can move but but it is maximum risky act for now
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 19, 2018, 06:24:22 PM
If you are in panic, you will lose everything you have. Crypto money will be used too much in the future. We have to believe in the power of crypto money, even if we see momentary drops right now. Never panic, coins you have will make a lot of money in the long term Smiley

The most unfortunate crypto users are selling their Crypto Assets out of panic because they are afraid that they will lose their assets and money.
I choose to hold my altcoins because this time I don't need much money because my wedding will be this coming October this year so around September I am going to sell most of my altcoins no matter what is their price value because that's what my Crypto Assets intended for.

I recommend you should to be wise if you want to have money for your wedding.
Although I know you want to hold many altcoin as long as possible, but you have to remember, how to keep your balance raise more is more important than anything.
So, instead of wait until September to sell your coin, you can wait until the price of Altcoin reach your target to sell is better, right?
Activity: 490
April 09, 2018, 06:36:14 AM
I usually do nothng when the direction of market is unknown! Bitcoin is dynamic and millions of people around the world see bitcoin as veritable payment and secure store of value. No matter the market price holding bitoin always pay off!
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 06:20:18 AM
sometimes I can not wait to hold in a period of up to 6 months more. dn when the price starts to fall and I keep hold, and after 2 more months still not up, sometimes I also regret not selling it before the price is falling. in fact it all depends on the person, be patient for long-term holding or not. if not, panic sell may be the solution if the fear of prices will fall further.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 08, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

I think everything can be in shortterm. But I'm sure  bitcoint and all cryptomarket will grow for long term.
Activity: 532
April 08, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
People who sell panic will definitely regret it. Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.
Totally agree with you. Moreover, panic selling makes the price falling even more, so you lose more money on the coins you decided to hold.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
Yeah, I believe in BTC, like most serious experts say: "It's only preparation before going to the moon"
Pages:
Jump to: