Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 41. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
It is not wise to panic sell when bitcoin price decrease. Instead of selling at a loss, I rather hold my bitcoin and wait for recovery.

Yeah, I think it's a smart decision. There will always be. Especially in a market that has all the prerequisites for the fact that it will recover and gain new heights
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
March 31, 2018, 04:30:44 PM
Do not sell anything right now. Even If you can buy some more coins right now. You will not be regret in the near future. We should take an advantage of the coin market now. It's just quiet before the big storm. Stay ready and be prepared for it. Good luck everyone.! Cheers.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 31, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
Now an excellent chance to buy altoquin, such as Lisk, its price for the last week fell by 40%.
Most people that are noticing the price of Ethereum going down is happy because they want the price of LISK to go up. Lisk is a fun coin.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

For newcomers or people who had only small amount of bitcoin, this current condition could be a good chance for them. But for people who already bought it while the price was high, this will become a dilematic condition. I myself has no choice other than to hold it. I sell a part of my bitcoin whenever I am in a forced condition and there is no other choices but to sell it. To cover the necessities of life I mean.
Activity: 166
March 31, 2018, 04:21:35 PM
Well actually there is no rule or restriction on time of sale of coins. The main thing that you shouldn't go on huge profit when the market is very unstable. the 2nd thing you always have to play in small parts when the market down or unstable. If you are on a loss now, then I think that you have to hold your coins for a long time because in the future the price will grow, and then you can restore all the money or, perhaps, to earn profit also
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
Don't sell your Bitcoin or alts in this market condition or you'll incur losses. Just hold on to them for a few days or weeks. The market is now going through correction phase so don't sell anything now or you'll regret afterwards.
Activity: 211
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 02:49:36 PM
If you are a good trader you should sell it when the market has fall,because surely you will earn the losses when you know what you are doing but if you are not good in trading you should HOLD it to prevent losses that the bloodbath has brought.When the market started to fall i immediately set cutlosses so i wont lose big amounts,preventing losses is better than selling it in panic that will only worsen the situation in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
March 31, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
It is not wise to panic sell when bitcoin price decrease. Instead of selling at a loss, I rather hold my bitcoin and wait for recovery.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
March 31, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
It depends on what your needs are and if you reached your satisfaction. If you have enough reasons to sell right now and dont have the courage to hold, then go join the panic sell or if you reached your satisfaction earnings, then go sell it. But if you have the courage to take the risk, hold it until it regain its value.
Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 31, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
At this moment I keep it there are great chances that it will rise, I think that you have to wait and the market will go uphill, you just have to wait a bit longer!
Activity: 266
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 31, 2018, 12:24:07 PM
At the moment, one of the most important corrections and monolations in the world is underway in the history of the crypto-currency industry. Those who turn out to be the most cold-blooded will become the richest in the end. Those with weak hands will leave the business with little money and broken hopes. Patience to all.
Activity: 124
March 31, 2018, 12:19:29 PM
As wrote previously. "IT is NECESSARY for SOMEONE!". It will take a little time and everything will fall into place . Bitcoin will take their positions and the other ALT for him to be pulled. I would have.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
March 31, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
Now an excellent chance to buy altoquin, such as Lisk, its price for the last week fell by 40%.
Activity: 350
March 31, 2018, 12:15:30 PM
for myself I still hold my coin for long term for more profit because if selling price now then we will not know the future price will be like.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
March 31, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
at this time for fiat holder it's a perfect to buy back bitcoin in low price because many new trader has panic selling their asset especially btc holder, so for me i'll just my btc or buying any altcoin in discount time haha Grin Grin
Activity: 336
March 31, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

If you have bought bitcoin during its peak price then you should just wait and trust in it rather than cutting your losses and lose a huge amount of money. But when you have bought some during its downfall or drop. Cut your losses and buy more when it is still low to asure your profit in the near future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
March 31, 2018, 10:58:30 AM
The opportunity time is now, you will regret it when one or two months ahead if not buy at this time
Activity: 391
March 31, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
I don’t think panic selling would be a very good idea. There are opportunities you’ll be missing. If you’re into investing in Bitcoin, you’ll hodl onto it. Reinvesting is much preferable than panic selling, in fact, it’s never a good idea. 
Activity: 69
March 31, 2018, 10:52:06 AM
Basically I reinvest but I never sell, because I did not come here to lose my money  Cheesy
This is the right approach to investing. But do not forget that there is always a chance that your investment will cost 0.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
when bitcoin falls then i will stay hold and I will wait for a long time until prices rise again,because I do not want to sell with a loss and if I have the capital then I will buy again at a low price.bitcoin prices now much better than last year so not much we do if bitcoin falls except restrain and remain patient.
Pages:
Jump to: