Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance - page 40. (Read 7014 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
April 08, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
Most interesting, that this we never will know in advance. you can only guess. the market is too manipulative.

That's right, nobody knows what would be the next move of the crypto market, it's either pump, dump or stay.
if only we would that the crypto market will go up or go down then we could buy more altcoins that will increase it's price value or sell them before it decrease it's price value.
so, panic selling is not good most of the time because it's the reason that you will going to lose your investment and capital.
Holding your Crypto Assets will save your altcoins when the Crypto Market is dropping.
April 08, 2018, 01:11:42 PM
If you are in panic, you will lose everything you have. Crypto money will be used too much in the future. We have to believe in the power of crypto money, even if we see momentary drops right now. Never panic, coins you have will make a lot of money in the long term Smiley

The most unfortunate crypto users are selling their Crypto Assets out of panic because they are afraid that they will lose their assets and money.
I choose to hold my altcoins because this time I don't need much money because my wedding will be this coming October this year so around September I am going to sell most of my altcoins no matter what is their price value because that's what my Crypto Assets intended for.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:10:02 PM
Most interesting, that this we never will know in advance. you can only guess. the market is too manipulative.
Activity: 151
April 08, 2018, 01:07:09 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

I don't think so its a wise thing to sell ur BTC in loss
all you have to do one little thing is HODLLLLLLLLL for your life and you will see moon soon

April 08, 2018, 01:01:55 PM
According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

It always depends on the current situation because not all crypto enthusiasts are selling their Crypto Assets out of panic and most of the sellers are selling their altcoins when the Crypto Market started to fall and at the same time they are still earned higher enough of profits and earnings.
some people sell their Crypto assets due to emergency reasons.
there are some people also sell their altcoins due to Altcoin investment shifting, dump their altcoins and invest into another altcoins.
Activity: 448
April 04, 2018, 06:47:54 AM
If you are in panic, you will lose everything you have. Crypto money will be used too much in the future. We have to believe in the power of crypto money, even if we see momentary drops right now. Never panic, coins you have will make a lot of money in the long term Smiley
Activity: 50
April 04, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
The rate is made for the panic of market participants. Panic begins - people panic and sell their bitcoins very cheap - whales buy this cue ball cheaply - then the price starts to go up to previous values and even higher. The market of crypto currency is cyclical. And it will be repeated again and again. Bears and bulls in action
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
I'm sure bitcoin will go up to a higher price, we just wait aja its time, forecast in may me bitcoin back up. Do not panic to sell at this time
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 03, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
there's nothing to panic with. if coins are in red days just hold it. its normal that sometime will decrease and sometimes it will pump more. all we need to do right now is to make target when we will sell our coins, it going green days right now and its a sign of a big smile.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
I can not conclude Bitcoin will rise or fall again, but as usual if coins that have large volumes down it will rise again but we do not know how much the price increases.
Activity: 32
April 03, 2018, 09:06:53 AM
First rule should be to never panic. Always think everything through. If the market goes down then there is a big chance that they will go up in the future. Hold if you alreasy invested too much in bitcoin.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Activity: 392
April 03, 2018, 09:39:15 AM
Against the background of the fact that the crowd sells their coins, we can buy at the most favorable prices and earn money from manipulating the crowd in the crypto market  Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 03, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
If bitcoin decreases more, I’d probably keep on holding it, selling it would only cause me a greater loss than just holding it. I fully trust bitcoin so there’s no need to panic if it keeps on falling. Of course bitcoin will surely rise again, it will soon recover or even surpass it’s previous record. All we need is to wait patiently until the market goes green.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
April 03, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

Bitcoin will going up- it s a High trend in the future- its a big industry and he is a idol of universal cryptos)
but i dont belive in huge uptrend in 2018
The market, like human beings, has experienced a continuous rise in the preceding months, and now it is in a state of decline and ups and downs.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 05:39:21 PM
I think panic sell is possibility for buying again much more Smiley I never trust that bitcoin can dropped below price of mine.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 05:35:59 PM

Bitcoin will going up- it s a High trend in the future- its a big industry and he is a idol of universal cryptos)
but i dont belive in huge uptrend in 2018
Activity: 116
April 02, 2018, 04:49:25 PM
It doesn't make sense to sell now. Such deal can be good only if you bought coins for smaller price preciously.BTC is not shitcoin that can decrease to zero, it will grow, even if it take year or more for it.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 03:09:59 PM
I never sell bitcoin when the price drops in the market. That's stupid. I prefer long-term investments, and falling prices don't really bother me.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

For newcomers or people who had only small amount of bitcoin, this current condition could be a good chance for them. But for people who already bought it while the price was high, this will become a dilematic condition. I myself has no choice other than to hold it. I sell a part of my bitcoin whenever I am in a forced condition and there is no other choices but to sell it. To cover the necessities of life I mean.
I recommend to accept the loss and sell Bitcoin as soon as you can when you can still sell it at good price. But for the current, I think your decision is better than my suggestion. Because sell at current price like you sell at bottom price. I just want to advise those who bought Bitcoin such as at $15,000 could take loss at $13,000 or $10,000. because they have many chances to take loss Bitcoin at good price and buy it again at the current price. But almost the investor have same idea like you, want to hold instead of accept the loss.
Activity: 448
March 31, 2018, 06:08:23 PM
If you understand that the price will decline, then sell, to later buy cheaper. If the price has already fallen, then just hold
Pages:
Jump to: