Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic sellers, please head for the exit (and don't come back) - page 9. (Read 2580 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
People panic selling is all part of crypto fun, ive come to learn coins thrive on news so it will always have its highs and lows. holding remains the ultimate
Activity: 56
I think there are several reasons for that and the most important is ignorance and lack of experience.And since new users join Bitcoin all the time you can not avoid panic sellers.I think the community here in the forum can also contribute to lowering the number of panicked sellers by educating them and providing reliable information.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

PS: To my fellow believers: HODL.  Smiley
I believe you dude. Panic sellers are cowards. No offense, but it is the truth. Me, I like to buy in a dip and when the market is going down. It's a game for gamblers not for babies. I know they just want to cut their losses, but, they will lose more because they sell it. That's right, hold, that is the answer. You don't need to panic.
Activity: 56
Dear Panic Sellers,

If the news about Google Ads and Facebook, as well as bubble-bursting warnings from "respectable" institutions such as universities, economists, banks, opinion makers, investors and governments have convinced you to sell your coins,

If you let yourself be influenced by the messages and actions from these corporations and governments,

You have not understood a single thing about Satoshi's libertarian dream of decentralization and liberty and cannot cope with the responsibility that comes with these liberties. You were only hoping for some quick profit to sell for fiat... Now that you're losing dollars, you are crying all the way... well... to the bank.

I hope you got out completely and never will return, because I am convinced you are as big a threat to Satoshi's dream as the corporations and law-makers that convinced you to panic sell.

We are TRADERS..."WE ARE THE BOSS OF OURSELVES".so if somebody or some of us wants to sell our hold assets in a certain time and condition it is all up to them..even they are in panic mode,after all we are all here to gain profit ...and not all of us wants to encounter a big loss on what they are holding!And one more thing WE ARE ALL HUMANS.WE CAN FEEL  AND WE CAN THINK!!!NO ONE DICTATES WHAT TO FEEL AND WHAT TO DO TO OURSELVES!WE CAN ASK OPINIONS TO OTHER FOR US TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL PROBLEM.SO IF THEY WHAT TO STILL HOLD THEIR ASSETS IN TRADING IT IS UP TO THEM.YOU CANNOT TELL THEM NOT TO COMEBACK!
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Dear Panic Sellers,

I hope, what you say can inspire their thinking that has been lulled by public opinion that I think is negative. I believe with the HODL strategy, HODL's the only successful property that will bring success in the future and this's absolute. 
But run with patience.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
There will always be panic sellers. Unfortunately some people could never be convinced that bitcoin is highly volatile and that price will sometime show negative trends. In such period is better to be patient and wait for the situation to turn then to acumulate additional loss. But like I've said, some will never learn.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Everyone who invests bitcoin should know that this investment is a high risk, so when the price goes down and they are in a situation that is not profitable for them, you should not panic, and be patient. Because it will not always be the price will always go down, and surely that price will rise again one day. If the fear of falling prices causes a person to panic and end up selling bitcoins that, they have, of course will affect the bitcoin price movement.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
Dear Panic Sellers,

We cannot simply tell them to never come back in investing again in crypto. Let us give them the benefit of the doubt, after all, they are getting the actual result of their actions. If they change their mind and invest again, and bring their balls braver, then let them in, because there is nothing we can do to hold them. What we should do is to convince others, that this innovation is for real.
Activity: 84
We should understand them since they probably doesn't understand the situation. They quickly jump to their conclusion without fully understanding what the future can be. They judgment are clouded with the false news going around the internet
Activity: 257
Panic and doubts are all. But you do not need to take these factors from the side when someone says you should not believe. If you do not believe in the future.
Activity: 140
Panic sellers simply create buying opportunities for those who do their own due diligence and invest money strategically. Those who invest with emotions will always make suboptimal choices and enrich others. The fundamentals for the industry are strong.
Activity: 21
I think panic sellers creates by whales who wanna purchase Bitcoin Down so they spread rumor in the market and coward crypto Holder sell their currency in cheap price. definitely panic sellers should exit from the market and Do their 9 to 5 job and obey their boss because their is no space they exist in this crypto world.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
A fairness if someone is threatened will suffer their big losses into panic, so they sometimes sell the bitcoin they have to avoid the risk of greater loss again. For that reason in bitcoin investment, you should not be too forced to gain big profits without thinking about the consequences of possible losses. Invest with a good understanding to make a profit, learn the factors causing the fall in bitcoin prices so we can know when it's time to buy bitcoin, when it's time to hold it, and when it's time to sell bitcoin.
Activity: 168
What a bitter word for those bitcoin sellers. Anyway hopefully that will happen because those people are helping the bitcoin market price to fall more and we do not want bitcoin market price to fall down for more. So I will agree with you let us help hand in hand to let those bitcoin panic sellers to exit and should not come back.
Activity: 237
don’t listen to the opinions of others. I will though use them as an opportunity to research something new but I won’t blindly buy. I use Reddit all the time to follow news and opinion, but I ignore the idiots who are claiming a coin is going to the moon, or something is undervalued. Most opinions are based on what people want to happen.

Yes. The opinions of others or the news they bring are for analysis supplies. We make complementary materials and data for analysis. Opinions and dispersed news should not be a trigger for uncontrolled emotions; buy for careless, and sell out of panic.
An analysis is mandatory in the trading world. Fundamental and technical mandatory. Controlling mandatory emotions.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
In my opinion this is the common thing on every market, people who are entering this with wrong Motives will usually fast get discouraged and leave, and it is completely ok to happen.
Activity: 90
don’t invest money I can’t afford to lose. Doing so can create panic and cause me to make emotional decisions.
don’t panic. Crypto can be highly volatile, portfolio swings of +30% are possible in a day, individual coins can go down 50% and up +100%. It takes time, but the longer I have traded crypto, the more comfortable I have become with this.
don’t short. I don’t have any fundamental issue with shorting; I think it is a good tool within all markets for driving accurate pricing, whether stocks, Forex or cryptocurrency. I just don’t do it within crypto for a couple of reasons. Firstly we are in a very long bull run, so I don’t want to trade against the momentum and secondly, I find coins have a greater % upswing potential than down.
never margin trade. Margin trading is where an exchange will give you a multiple against your investment. Say for example you are offer *10, then as a price moves up your gain is *10, but this also works when the market moves down. Margin trading for me is investing money you don’t have which is rule no.1.
don’t chase the market. I have, and I have been burned. When a coin is making a parabolic move, and you chase it you can easily be caught as it drops back.
don’t listen to the opinions of others. I will though use them as an opportunity to research something new but I won’t blindly buy. I use Reddit all the time to follow news and opinion, but I ignore the idiots who are claiming a coin is going to the moon, or something is undervalued. Most opinions are based on what people want to happen.
Activity: 15
Selling?
This is just a choice, they don't trust Bitcoin, so they leave.
We firmly believe in Bitcoin, we will choose to stay and continue to hold, waiting for its future /
Activity: 73
Yes it is true that people must control their emotions in long term holding because if they don't then they will surely end up loosing money that they invested and also it can have adverse effect on the investors who have no intentions to sell.They are inexperienced and better to be out of the market. It is better for themselves too. Because they will lose money as they can't wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
I am sorry to say but there will always the panic sellers and buyers in crypto. They are panic selling when the market is falling,
and panic buying by chasing the spiking price in the market. They are competing with each others who is the fastest.
Pages:
Jump to: