Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 15. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
yes selling your coins in the market and selling them all at once can affect the price full down since money on the market is being drain at once while there are no funds coming in, there may be money coming in but only small small amount since everyone is selling, and the market just keep on bleeding..
Activity: 67
I think the panic selling is not a real drop in the price of bitcoin. It can only cause a temporary drop in prices. If it is to keep the price of bitcoin down, it may require a lot of whale to pump water.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
When I was newbie in cryptotrading I was feel like the same way, because every time I saw my coins dropping price I was disappointed and thought that I'm losing my money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
i think so because one of the main reason for bitcoin to raise its value is big demands or it should be in equal proportion...have enough supply or stock for the investor to buy and likewise have lots of investor to invest if there is lots of stock..so panic selling but less demands can cause bitcoin price to go down.
But if most people selling their assets in large numbers, of course it will make prices down. Panic sellings is a condition which the Trader/Holder sells their asset simultaneously can make the market price decreases.
For me, it is a blessing in disguise because a lot of people are having a chance to buy bitcoins at the cheap price and that cheap price will became expensive in just a few weeks or months and that is why the panic sellers or the dumpers only loss money and not the holders or investors because they only gain paper loss and not a real one.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
i think so because one of the main reason for bitcoin to raise its value is big demands or it should be in equal proportion...have enough supply or stock for the investor to buy and likewise have lots of investor to invest if there is lots of stock..so panic selling but less demands can cause bitcoin price to go down.
But if most people selling their assets in large numbers, of course it will make prices down. Panic sellings is a condition which the Trader/Holder sells their asset simultaneously can make the market price decreases.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
Of course it is and unfortunately there is nothing we can do about those what they call panicky unless you buy their shares.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Yes it is we cannot other people and blame them in doing panic selling because they have their own minds too. We should let them know it is bad to do panic selling by posting this kind of thread in this forum.
Everyone has a freedom to choose regarding that matter, It is there responsibility to keep on there hands not to panic selling there bitcoin.But  thought there's a lot of people who are joining bitcoin, I guess not all do the same way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
yeah that was true, panic selling just make it even worse than we know, we are just giving the bitcoin to get more falling down it like we making push it harder into the earth
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

yes, it ia true. Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. because it will effects demand and supply. I think you prefer hold it. be patient.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Off course panic selling contributing drop the price. We can convince people to not selling their coin because everybody have their own perspective about market movement and have their own reason why they are selling. Its important thing to not affected by negative news because we should believe cryptomarket will growing more faster
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Definitely it does, that's FUD !!! though the effects thin out and hardly lasts long, whales, interested mainstream institutional investors and their allies usually use this in form of news on big news outlets to create panic so the weak hands can sell to them, the more the effect of the Fud, the more money 'they' make.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
Panic selling can 100% cause the prices to go down. Well obviously it needs many panic sellers to contribute largely. But factually, yes it can affect the pricing.
Panic selling is when a user thinks the prices are not in their favour or that they are not making good profit out of the deal, and they suspect that the prices might further decline, they get into panic. This brings a thought that why not simply sell right now, and save us from further larger possbile loss.

This selling, when prices are already down, brings the price further down. Because if many people do this, this creates a virtual pooling or extra availability of bitcoin in the market, because everyone wants to sell it, thus the supply is high, and demand is low, thus the price ends up dipping further.
Definitely panic selling is a one factor that affect the decrease of bitcoin price. People who are in panic agrees to sell their btc without profit or even lower than their buying price just to get something from their money. Then other people will try to bid at the lowest knowing that the price is gonna decline even more. It is difficult to control our emotions, but we should not be carried out with these situation unless we have bigger reason to sell out our investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
Basic economics. The more supply circulating in the market, the less the price will be. So if we sell our coins, then there are more bitcoins floating around. Then again, the more panic sellers, there will be buyers waiting because the market has a very low price. So pease, if you see a dip, don't sell but HODL! If you can, buy more.
Activity: 314
It's true, if many people sell their coins and a few who buy it will cause the price to fall, because Supply is greater than demand, then people will automatically sell their coins at low prices in order to sell quickly. and we can persuade everyone not to sell their coins, say that the price down in Crypto is common, tell them to hold the coins longer. so they can benefit greatly.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
cave canem!
Yeah bro, if people will start selling, coin price will definately go down, this is a simple market law! Like if everyone will buy - oposite.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
When panic of course we can not make analysis and good consideration so that this make us sell in condition of losers, to overcome this then get used to be patient and hold is best strategy so that we do not easy to panic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
panic sell will only make things more complicated, when you sell your bitcoin at a low price that's where bad things will happen. we can help bitcoin by keeping the bitcoin we have.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
Right now the situation is quite well and while nothing wrong anticipates. Bitcoin may go down several percents but it is market. There are no assets growing permanently. I do not await that bitcoin will refresh historical lows soon.
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
I think it's true, panic selling can make market prices go down again. should if the market starts to fall, we must help to keep the price stability, by participating in buying bitcoin to increase its price. it's hard to convince people not to panic sales because we do not know what the person's condition is like. but if we continue to panic sales, we are contributing to the decline in bitcoin prices.
Pages:
Jump to: