Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 12. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
sales due to panic when people see there is a reduction in bitcoin prices, I think the price of bitcoin will go down.
there is a cause of the increased volume of bitcoin present in the market.
this can be likened if fruit season in market, fruit price will decrease.
Activity: 210
Yes, because then the supply is too large, the buyers have reduced and they try to pinch the price so that the price will go down. And now the market is rising again, investors are expecting very high in the next few months. So now most of them hold the BTC.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
if you see when the price is low for us, you do not panic and you can be patient to control your emotions, so you can wait the next few days for a better price, so you will generate greater profits.
Activity: 122
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

keep calm. the bitcoin is high volatile. panic is normal,  because you are also afraid when bitcoin selling price starts to decline, when actually the price drop is also a normal thing but When they know the bitcoin price goes down then surely they do not think long to sell bitcoin. So, I think, you prefer hold it and wait.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
Sale of panic exists on all types of the markets not only in cryptocurrencies. Exists not so much to prevent it, but you can use him, buying more as soon as the price falls.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113

Basically it will definitely have an effect on the price, since the coin value is dependent on people decision anf action. Panic selling will only happen if there were news related to banning and other fud. Though the effect only get to happen in short term period since there were lot more people who eventually buy and choose to believe that bitcoin has a future.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
of course, if everyone panics then automatically the value in the market will go down, it's like a stock or a bank, if many customers make withdrawal or sale simultaneously then of course the bank will suffer huge losses

I agree if a lot of holders of bitcoin will do panic seling  it will surely contribute to a dump of bitcoin price, my advice is all of the holders of bitcoin should just keep and hold there bitcoin until price of bitcoin will became very high in the market.
There's a reason markets exist and you cannot coordinate such actions among unknown parties. Let the market take its course, and over time, the type of people who hold Bitcoin will change.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
of course, if everyone panics then automatically the value in the market will go down, it's like a stock or a bank, if many customers make withdrawal or sale simultaneously then of course the bank will suffer huge losses

I agree if a lot of holders of bitcoin will do panic seling  it will surely contribute to a dump of bitcoin price, my advice is all of the holders of bitcoin should just keep and hold there bitcoin until price of bitcoin will became very high in the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price.
On April 17 the price of bitcoin dropped by more than $200 over 20 minutes.
The reason for this drop could be the sale of a significant number of BTC. Bitcoins worth more than $100 million were sold from two wallets within 24 hours (definitely these were two wales).
So yes, panic selling or selling of large volumes of BTC would definitely contribute to the drop of its price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Yes, it is. You cannot convince people not to do panic selling because it is their own choice and panic selling is just a normal thing when there is a bad news going on in the crypto industry.

Now selling begins at $8,000 from investors and hoarders/rich gamblers panic sell at $10,000. That's lots of money. Bitcoin had reached $5,900 in March 2018
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
The number of panicky users makes the price hard to rise, the main factor of users panic is the number of negative news about bitcoin, I also felt panic some time ago because reading the analysis from economists that bitcoin immediately worthless.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Well when  so many people are in panic because they believe cryptocurrency prices will go down  so that they lose money,many start selling the coins they have in their wallets.This can lead to dumping of the coins and buyers try to make coin prices worthless.Yes panic selling can affect prices for just a period but not all time.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
yes it is true, we can not forbid it, because it's their right to sell the coins, maybe their mind just do not want to loss. and fear the bitcoin prices continue to fall. if more and more people are selling bitcoin due to panic, then bitcoin prices will go down, and altcoin also goes down. because usually, altcoin prices always follow the bitcoin price.
we do not need to panic, when bitcoin prices go down. because this is a normal market cycle. bitcoin prices are always unstable, how the news circulating in the community, if the news is positive, then bitcoin prices will rise, and if the news is negative, then the bitcoin price will decrease.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

Yes panic selling can contribute to the bitcoin price dropping. So for now bitcoin is going rise again because many people buying bitcoin now so when many people is doing panic selling because bitcoin price is high there's a big possibility that bitcoin price is dropping badly. So don't do panic selling.
In the investment of course we have to run the strategy, and I think the best strategy is to be patient, many users who are impatient and panicked when looking at the price drop and this is certainly what want the bitcoin haters.
Activity: 211

Off course panic selling can affecting on bitcoin price. If many people selling their bitcoin, its flooding market with bitcoin and if bitcoin demand not increase, the price must be drop. Its hard to convincing people to not selling their bitcoin because they have their own reason.
But most reason why they made panic selling because they read on negative news and its really affecting on holder psychology

Panic selling is affecting bitcoin’s price badly. They spread fud and this causes panic sells. People who are not aware of the market reality, always tend to make panic selling.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
One of the factors that trigger bitcoin prices continues to decline because many people panic by selling bitcoins at low prices so that trading volume continues to touch at the lowest point.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
The price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency depend on the rate of demand and supply. Automatically, if there's massive panic there will be small demand, high supply and the market will be flooded. We can only advice people to hold, don't sell at lost price just because the FUD news.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

Off course panic selling can affecting on bitcoin price. If many people selling their bitcoin, its flooding market with bitcoin and if bitcoin demand not increase, the price must be drop. Its hard to convincing people to not selling their bitcoin because they have their own reason.
But most reason why they made panic selling because they read on negative news and its really affecting on holder psychology
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Panic selling can actually be the reason for bitcoin to decrease it's price ,and it's hard to tell every one that they don't need to panic because there are a lot of people who has bitcoin and it's up to them if they want to sell their bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506

Absolutely yes, those people who are not well knowledgeable about the market will really lose a huge amount of profit because they do not know how to trade correctly even in a simple way like buy when low and sell when the price is high.
This is very common mistake made by new investors of the crypto market. They think that the dump is going to last forever and they would not be able to make any profit soon. Maybe they do panic selling because they are impatient or they are pushed by opponents of the coin they are following for giving up on it and invest into their coin. These people need to do little more research.
Pages:
Jump to: