Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 17. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
When people do panic selling the price goes lower than it already is.
When it becomes low some more people get interested and then the price gets higher than it did.
However we cannot convince anyone to not do it because it is a matter of the individual's choice.
I may even call myself an idiot if I follow someone else's advice and regret it later on.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

You can't. You can't have every one follow those steps in unison. If so then there will be others looking for a way to take advantage of that.
Activity: 111

it is true, Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. be patient, you prefer to wait when the market is low.
Activity: 152
That is the fundamental thing that if we sell when we panic will reduce the price of bitcoin. It's true so you should be more careful about bitcoin about wanting to sell the bitcoin. Because you do not have to panic if you invest in bitcoin. Read news about bitcoin on some websites and get to know bitcoin more deeply.
Activity: 344
Merit: 100

I think you will not be able to convince them, because they also have the emotion and the fear of failure or not success. You just simply let them know that bitcoin will increase in a few months or years. Panic sellers will continue to exist because it is an instinct I think, the instincts of each person are different.
Activity: 462

Yes it can, the reason why a lot of people are panic selling is because of market crash. Just imagine if people will continuosly dump, it will create a chain reaction because the market will keep on dipping because of continuos dump.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform

The amount available in the market will be too much (supply) and most users/ investors doesn't want to purchase(demand)

some experienced investors purchase at its lowest thus helps bitcoin regain its value in the market.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
For me, I truly believe that panic selling itself was really contributing to the rapid price drop of Bitcoin because many people are taking the chance and opportunity of taking the advantage to buy it immediately when the price was really that much affordable to maximize their capacity holdings through taking up more Bitcoin that they can afford. In which, by the use of this, the demand on the lower price value's demand was literally rising and making an effect of having the price drop since many people are into focusing on buying at the low price. As long as many people do panic selling, the price of it will really suffer together with the holders who tend to keep their Bitcoins intact with their accounts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

We should be all aware of this since it contribute to the dump of tge coins which prolongs the waiting time of ours to increase the price of our coins to trade, I guess patience must be practice in this scenario cause whenever the bid becomes lowers the lower the price that everybody gets and it freak us out since we have to wait for further time just to get our profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Im not really sure about it but i think panic selling make bitcoin fall. Just like a altcoin or a ico token. If a investor a bounty hunter sell her token in the first list of there exchanger the token will have big chances to be dump. And i think thats same with bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Panic selling is only for those people who are not well knowledgeable about the market and they tend to sell all their investment at once when they saw that the price is sinking, this is the reason why a lot of people is not becoming successful in cryptocurrency industry.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
Of course, opinion and news very strongly affect the price. ecли people read negative news (about vulnerability, for example, or scam in the world of cryptocurrency), gives out they panic will start, sell all their coins to secure themselves (as they believe).
Activity: 84
You don't need to convince anyone, all bitcoin holders will decide what and when they need to do. You can't influence the price.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
When everyone sells it automatically creates a drop price and this certainly makes the price hard to go up, as it did some time ago when many false news about bitcoin thereby making many users panicked and selling cheaply.
But thanks to that more and more investors are made to invest in coin cause thanks to price down people are thinking that this is the right moment and they decide to put some money in crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Panic selling can really contribute dump to the price of the bitcoin. People who are panicking are the ones who doesn't have enough patience. They can't control their emotions so they are being carried away to sell their coins.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

Absolutely yes, those people who are not well knowledgeable about the market will really lose a huge amount of profit because they do not know how to trade correctly even in a simple way like buy when low and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 217
The panic selling happens when ever a newcomer joins to the market and if he is investing his money in a bullish market  and there after the market will be turning back to bearish path the market will be in down ward trend and its price will be naturally going down the interim investors will be in panic and selling their high priced script to the very low market price and booking lose.Such an untimely selling trend itself contribute the bitcoin price to go down.
Activity: 78
If panic begins, then this can lead not only to the drop of bitcoin, but to the fall of any currency and even the dollar, which many manipulate by purchasing on the drawdowns and selling at the peak of the crypt, one should never panic
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
When everyone sells it automatically creates a drop price and this certainly makes the price hard to go up, as it did some time ago when many false news about bitcoin thereby making many users panicked and selling cheaply.
Activity: 224
The Crypto market is volatile, so when the BTC price drops I'm not afraid of the price, I know that they will continue to increase in the future. And today you see the BTC price is currently above $ 9k. So do not be too nervous about BTC pricing.
Pages:
Jump to: