Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 14. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
Lots of people do say that panic selling can lead to the price rate of Bitcoin falling down, but I don’t really believe that, by the way you’re not even the only making use of Bitcoin so if you believe you should sell your Bitcoin immediately to avoid the loss you should go on and do it.. The truth is that the price goes way too high more than it should because of the greedy whales that pumps it and when they withdraw they take everything and the price will fall to a very low rate. So your panic selling don’t do much..

fluctuations that occur are not panic symptoms, there are several factors for a balanced calculation between bitcoin and altcoin so that everything is never on the same trend. I think it does have an effect but there will always be buyers with a certain price to make it back a correction. This continues to happen according to the latest rumors and news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Panic selling indeed contribute to dumping because as the number of people panicking increase,there is a lot of the coin on the market and hence supply become greater than demand.In that case the laws of economics apply and the prices start falling drastically which we can call dumping of the said coin on the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Lots of people do say that panic selling can lead to the price rate of Bitcoin falling down, but I don’t really believe that, by the way you’re not even the only making use of Bitcoin so if you believe you should sell your Bitcoin immediately to avoid the loss you should go on and do it.. The truth is that the price goes way too high more than it should because of the greedy whales that pumps it and when they withdraw they take everything and the price will fall to a very low rate. So your panic selling don’t do much..

if panic occurs massively then it will cause a price reduction because too much supply and demand decreases. if panic only happens to some users it will not be too influential to the price. the whale may also not be so influential as to see the current marketcap going higher.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
Removal will greatly affect the downsizing of bitcoin. Most coins do not want this to happen. To avoid sellers, high-level executives will make a profit for each investor every month. In addition, they will add rules such as locking tokens for a certain period of time to prevent the sale.
Activity: 308
I tried a lot for persuading my group, but people never heard of me. Everyone is selling Bitcoin when there are bad news appearing on the internet or bitcoin forums and convincing them is very difficult because they think if they do not sell they will lose money because Bitcoin prices are down.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
Panic selling is the main reason why the price of bitcoin is going down and that is the thing that we should not do or tolerate so the price of bitcoin will not go deeper and deeper. Instead of joining the hype of the fud mostly when there is a bear market, we should just hold our coin and let the bears manage the market but not join and be a panic seller.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
batch sales. n is like a game called DOMINO. And I think everybody knows about this game. So no one can stop and persuade people to keep and not sell Bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
I am sure alf 100% of the price will go down if everyone sells series. But there is no way to convince a large number of people who are intending to sell their entire Bitcoin number. that is an impossible thing
Activity: 280
That is what we see every day, when there is information from some countries that decide to ban Bitcoin, the people living in that country will also sell their entire Bitcoin assets.
Activity: 176
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Before I started investing in Bitcoin. I heard some bad news and many people told me to sell Bitcoin to secure their property. I find them very correct. Because when prices drop, I will buy more Bitcoins

You're right. In some cases we should sell high and buy at low prices. It is also a method of making a profit. So I think the mass sellers they make money also follow this method
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Before I started investing in Bitcoin. I heard some bad news and many people told me to sell Bitcoin to secure their property. I find them very correct. Because when prices drop, I will buy more Bitcoins
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Can not convince people who are scared. They think that selling Bitcoin when hearing about bad rumors is a good thing. But they can not know that Bitcoin will increase again in a few days and they will regret it
Activity: 322
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
You're right, if all people sell in bulk, Bitcoin's price will drop because no one will want to buy Bitcoin while everyone is selling Bitcoin. We can not advise everyone not to sell, because they will never agree with our opinions
Activity: 476
It's actually basic economics. If we panic sell, there will be more available bitcoin in the market. More bitcoin means more supply, more supply means a lower price. But then again, alot if us who actually bought alot when it dipped is thankful for the chance to improve our portfolio.
Activity: 434
Yes of course it will be leading to price going down and down until the price hit its peak but, One thing is for sure it will increase because there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and every price drop they are waiting for it to buy. People should stop panic selling.

We can't avoid such thing because everyone of us has a different reasons why they need to dump some of their coins. This is normal because market needs some movement of up and down so that everything  will be in cycle. And yes, panic selling can definitely contribute about the value of coins especially they dump big amount of volume.
Activity: 546
Questions and answers are keep repeating. Well, i will answer your quetion. Yes it is, panic selling will contribute for the price of bitcoin going down and down. Because many are afraid to loose more money if prices will continue to go down, they dont want to have a large loss,so they sell their coins. They dont know thay price will come back in time and will continue to increase in value.
Yes, that is why it was called panic selling because people will sell their bitcoin even in a low value to avoid losing all their asset, but how can it contribute the lowering price of bitcoin? So simply because it contributes the dump that makes more supply in the market and the more the supply the more it lower its value.
Activity: 271
Questions and answers are keep repeating. Well, i will answer your quetion. Yes it is, panic selling will contribute for the price of bitcoin going down and down. Because many are afraid to loose more money if prices will continue to go down, they dont want to have a large loss,so they sell their coins. They dont know thay price will come back in time and will continue to increase in value.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
Yes of course it will be leading to price going down and down until the price hit its peak but, One thing is for sure it will increase because there are still many people who believe in bitcoin and every price drop they are waiting for it to buy. People should stop panic selling.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
I think so. The more people who panic selling will make the bitcoin price go down. And we can not prevent that. We can only advise them to stay hodl and wait patiently. Usually this panicked seller is a new person following the trading cryptocurrency. we can only advise or influence some friends we know to remain calm and wait for bitcoin prices to rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: