Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 31. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Definately panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down. In this trend we can not controlled them by just saying stop because they have own rights and in selling there coins. In the future they can only realize that once the bitcoin is really down its only the seller will lose there capital they have put on.
Amongst all the reasons which can result in the dropping down of the market price of any of the crypto coin, this panic selling is the most influential reason and that it plays a key role in the market value to fall. Panic selling does not only result in a huge loss for someone who did so but it also results in the decrease in the demand as well as the market value. We need to avoid doing such kind of thing for better earning.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Yes of course, panic selling really affect to decrease the market value of bitcoin and it's normal that when the demand decreases the price is also decreases.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Of course panic selling contributes in the price dropping, but you can't convince anyone in anything if the person in question is in panic. It's a known fact that people do stupid things while panicking and selling in red is one of them. The good news is that we don't have to convince them to not sell in order to "save" Bitcoin. Once the price is low enough a lot of people start buying and Bitcoin recovers as always. The only ones who lose in the end are the panic sellers.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
I think it's partly true, panic selling can spread out easily. It does more damage to investors rather than the market I believe.
Well it does stain the market especially with prices dropping like flies. But even though people are aware of such things, it still
occurs in red days. Selling is purely a matter of choice and view on the market conditions, but on dips I think most people tend
to hold and buy rather than selling. If they do sell for various reasons, maybe they know something that we don't, there's nothing
wrong with selling to cut loses in my opinion. It's their choice and if it goes wrong, regret would be the best preferred company
of choice rather than misery.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
indeed it can, like stock market, when everybody would sell, price would go down, and when everybody would buy, price is going to rise a lot!
When people are selling, that would be the good time to buy.
Crypto is different from stock market because it's more volatile here and price can be manipulated, when there is a big dump
that would not mean the coin is dying, but we can still buy cheap and make profit once the pump starts.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
indeed it can, like stock market, when everybody would sell, price would go down, and when everybody would buy, price is going to rise a lot!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Absolutely right,  market today have of huge competition and people competing each other to sell off their coins in cheap price especially when they heard FUDs. Not only it happen in btc but mostly it happen to bounties token,  it definitely goes down directly when people received their rewards.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I believe Hold is another way to keep prices down. and panic is a bad thing to avoid. it is not to blame but when it should be controlled to keep from the great loss.
Panic just controls us to lose and regret.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103

this is actually very difficult to do. in essence traders or investors are in a crypto just to make a profit, so when prices start to drop past prices when they buy, panic begins to be felt in everyone. so I think about this issue, it depends on their own belief. even when panic attacks some of them, people who previously believed that setbacks were common, they also panicked and sold every coin they held. so I think also you have to learn more and increase patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

It absolutely is, no doubt about that. Clearly, the price is driven by the amount of investors, holders and users that bitcoin currently has. Because the more crypto lovers, the more that its demand increases and the supply getting smaller. This then leads to higher prices and all time highs because of the fear of missing out. Sad thing though is that we cannot control the minds of people if they really wanna sell or buy. Maybe the whales out there are just watching till the prices hit bottom and then invest so they can make more profits when they start to drive the prices up which will cause a domino effect. All we can do is wait for that time and ride on with the pump and hope to make the most out of it than miss it or suffer losses because of it.
Activity: 378
That is always something I worry and fear. As the market goes down, FUDs will be ready to spread rapidly in the minds of those who invest. Unstable people have the decision to sell to preserve or reduce losses. That's the part that makes the market move lower.
We are just a small part of this ecosystem. And I do not think they have the confidence to read our words of encouragement and persuasion. Actually, panic has no measure to control.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
[/quote

Yes,panic selling can contibute to price drop of bitcoin,and we can't force people not to sell their bitcoin because that's the way they do to avoid their loss.
Activity: 264

Well in my own opinion people who work here for profit and to learn also must not practice panic selling due to the fact that bids become lower that leads for the people who wait for it to increase wait for longer time , if we practice panic selling our hardwork will not be worth as we could get  so practice to be more patient and observant, always be updated through telegrams.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
You could not convince people just to hold for a long term that was their decision to either they sell their bitcoin for a valid reason may be lack of finance. It has really big effect if everyone does panic selling when the price market was down, the volume of bitcoin that brings its self to be expensive. That means less supply more expensive and then more selling and no holders the market was down.
So guys think it over it's better to wait that have profit than to rush and turn to loss.
ict
Activity: 466
yes, when you sell bitcoin in low price it will contribute to make it down.
panic sell is just evade more loss a lot of losses but they still loss much money. but if you can analyze when you come to market and when you out from market im sure you will get profit when they all panic
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think yes. It contributes to demand when you panic sell. If you're on panic dude. Please have a lot of patience. Please set your goal in a long term. Just a thought.
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
Many of those who panic in the world cryptocurrency clearly recently, because the experienced know that this is a common natural phenomenon. Someone's buying, that's all. It should wait a bit and the market will stabilize again. Don't panic.
Activity: 518
The only way we can convince them is probably to educate them about the pricing of bitcoin, if they are aware of the current situation of bitcoin and the market then I think they wont be panic selling but it also depends on how you educate them.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
of course. mass sale affects the price
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
There's a factor that Bitcoin's value go down because of these panic selling. In early 2018 Bitcoin's value went down and the further we go into mid 2018 many of the new investors sell their Bitcoin and with this Bitcoin's value went deeper and deeper into its fall. Right now risking it might get you into a better income and profit since Bitcoin will surely get back up after this downfall of its value. So before panic selling always remember that it is also a factor that gets the value go down.
Pages:
Jump to: