Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 26. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Yes. That is 100% sure. Because they think if they do not sell now, the price could go deeper. So they sell to cut losses, or make profit. No one can ask to stop selling coin, because that is their money.
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
I am totally agreed with your point. But there slow growing of market day by day. Need to encourage crypto noobs to studying chart and make it stop of panic selling
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
We as individuals cant do much if people results to selling their coins out of panic. And yes panic selling can contribute for the prices to further go down because supply is going down but lesser demand.

It doesn't only contribute but it's basically a main factor. It's the opposite of fomo, which also contributes to a coin's value pumping up. These are factors fueled by people's emotions which can be really hard to control.

I dont think weakhands plays a huge role in pulling a specific coin price down. The main factors are price manipulations, suppressions, regulations, and banning of exchanges and trading in a specific country. Weak hands has the lowest contribution on price declination.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
Yes it will and this is the time of feeding the whales. Look every creature has a time to eat and a time to relax, big creatures always have the advantage to eat the small creatures and when it is the time of hunting many small creatures always  panic because of the scary alert of the creatures bigger than them. Same in crypto world. Have you heard in the history of crypto that the biggest holders of bitcoin are panicking during the fud? I think you already have the answer!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Panic selling exists in all types of markets not only in cryptocurrency. There is not much you can do to prevent it but you can take advantage of it by buying more, once the price goes down.
Activity: 434

absolutely yes, and it is also the reason why there are a lot of people today in the market who are losing a huge amount of their investment because they are not well knowledgeable on how the market really works like holding or trading depending on the price.
Activity: 238
I don’t really think that’s the issue here. There are people who can command the direction of this market with just a one time investment. Our own investments can barely contribute to the price of Bitcoin cause it’s too small. And whenever people are selling due to panic, I don’t really blame them cause they have to do anything to survive as of that moment. We all know that there are whales whose investment can increase or fall the price, so it’s best for you to do the best you gotta do as of the moment price is going down.

The best thing to really do is to study the charts and how they move so that you won't have to invest blindly and sell blindly as well. This is the most common mistakes of the investors that lose a lot of capital. They often overlook the importance of knowing as much as they can about this industry or on how cryptos move and what are the signs of pumps and dumps. Because let's face it, as what you have said there are really big time investors that can manipulate the prices very easily the way they want to.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

A lot of people are aware of this. However, there's no way for us to stop them from selling because it's their money/investment, so, it's their choice. Panic selling is somehow good, since we can buy more during the dip. So, the only one who losses during panic selling are those panic sellers.
Activity: 110
In my opinion. panic selling happens because a salesperson reads bad news about the death of crytocurrencies. so we can get people to not panic selling by making good news about crytocurrencies. when good news spreads then more and more people are buying bitcoins. and the more people buy it then the price goes up. so bitcoin or whatever price is determined by the news. we can make news eg through thread, blog, video, etc ..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We as individuals cant do much if people results to selling their coins out of panic. And yes panic selling can contribute for the prices to further go down because supply is going down but lesser demand.

It doesn't only contribute but it's basically a main factor. It's the opposite of fomo, which also contributes to a coin's value pumping up. These are factors fueled by people's emotions which can be really hard to control.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11

As of today, the price is still low and sometimes it goes down, but don't be panic about it because that is normal in trading. We are in the season of lower price and I know soon that it will rise up again. Selling Bitcoin will contribute to the decreasing of price and demands in the market. For now, you just need to be patient and hold your Bitcoin because there's nothing to do about it but to wait for the price will increase again.
Activity: 584
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I don’t really think that’s the issue here. There are people who can command the direction of this market with just a one time investment. Our own investments can barely contribute to the price of Bitcoin cause it’s too small. And whenever people are selling due to panic, I don’t really blame them cause they have to do anything to survive as of that moment. We all know that there are whales whose investment can increase or fall the price, so it’s best for you to do the best you gotta do as of the moment price is going down.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
It is through the panic in the market of crypto-currencies and bad news concerning it that the rate of crypto-currency is falling most often. We can not help it. The panic was, is and will be, because the emotional state and temperament of people are different and under the same situation they are doing absolutely the opposite actions. Simply some people will suffer losses and leave the world of crypto-currency and their place will be filled by new ones who will make the same mistakes. In order for this to change, the crypto currency must very firmly enter our life and be supported by the state in a way that does not interfere with its development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
That is exactly how the money makers play with the market... imagine what if they sell huge amount of tokens (or btc) at a decreasing price, and they have another entity (which is also them) who would set buy orders so they would have nothing to lose, and then as the price goes cheaper and cheaper, the panic sellers (weak hands) add up to the sell volume - then the money makers take away their coins at a very cheap price. That is why you should never sell during these events.
Activity: 112

dont panic, I think the best way is hold today. wait until the market become go up about 3 months.
Activity: 208
It can be a factor for prices to go down because dumping would make the supply grow but with lesser demand thus prices would go down. We can not do anything about panic sellers because it is their way of cutting their losses.
Activity: 532
I think it's inverted actually, well I don't what clearly makes bitcoin price low but it does make people panic selling because sometimes has their own fears even if you have a lot of bitcoin and you think that bitcoin price will always low evenmore.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
bitcoin relies on the principle of supply and demand, just like any other investments, the bigger the demand, the higher the value, inflation takes place when supplies are high, but there are no buying activities,  panic selling is a result of the downward trend, thus, it creates more drastic downfall if we contributed to the holders who sells immediately when we encounter a downward trend. what we should do is either hold or buy more bitcoin if the price is going low, it is actually an opportunity to buy more bitcoin at a lower price, when the price fluctuates high, then that is the time to sell.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
Yes i think so. But panic selling is for weak hands. They thinking that BITCOIN will never rise again so they will sell on cheap price, and that cause BITCOIN will drop the price
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Yes it does. It will affect the price depending on how much the user has sold, if he had sold millions the price will definitely go down. One of the good way to help people not to panic sell is to not spread FUD post cause most people let emotions get a better of their decision when they see some bad news they panic.
Pages:
Jump to: