Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 27. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
You do not panic about bitcoin prices with very low value, so you can wait patiently with price increases, so you will be more profitable with patience waiting for him. because the future of bitcoin is also very good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
If you are a bitcoin whale like you have a thousands of bitcoin you are the one the reason why bitcoin price is down but if you have a smaller bitcoin amount not less than 10 bitcoin there was not affected the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 46
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

this is human psychology and the market plays on it.  It is impossible to make all people think alike and not panic.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
The Bitcoin prices are not going down due to a single event. It is to be understood that there is a series of events which is eventually taking Bitcoin down.

But FUDs are also a problem so a lot of people are quickly doing their panic selling every time the price goes down a little bit and if there is a news that might affect the price of Bitcoin. It might be a single event it also affect the price of Bitcoin at some point.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
Of course it will. If you sell, the supply of bitcoin available in the market goes up. It means the demand is down so the price goes down along with it. It all boils down to the law of supply and demand.

This might be right but you did not included the people who are holding their Bitcoins. Yes, that is right that if the supply of Bitcoin in the market is high, the price go down, also if the Bitcoin circulating is not that high, and people are not interested to buy, the price goes down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

Panic selling is the main reason of Bitcoin price to fall down. It will happen if some occasion will trigger it like big whales start to dump their investments, banning of crypto currencies, price corrections and some FUD. In order to counter this panic we should help one another to keep holding our coin and keep buying the dip, in these ways we could convince the others to not sell their coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Of course it will. If you sell, the supply of bitcoin available in the market goes up. It means the demand is down so the price goes down along with it. It all boils down to the law of supply and demand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
The way I see it, it is somehow affecting the price of bitcoin when everyone else is doing panic selling. We all know that the reason for panic selling is because the price of the coin you're holding is dumping and in fear of losing a lot of profit we tend to sell our holdings even if we know we can earn more. It is a great factor to consider why the price of the coin is drastically dropping because those who are panic selling are not helping they only make the situation a lot worse. We can convince them by talking to them about they are not the only one holding that coin and even if the price of the coin is dropping the other users chose to support it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
If you want to sell your BTC, don't listen to bad news!

After panic selling, the supply and demand of the market changes, supply is greater than demand, the price will fall!

HODL may be a better strategy when prices fall.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
The Bitcoin prices are not going down due to a single event. It is to be understood that there is a series of events which is eventually taking Bitcoin down.
Activity: 103
of course, if everyone panics then automatically the value in the market will go down, it's like a stock or a bank, if many customers make withdrawal or sale simultaneously then of course the bank will suffer huge losses
Activity: 854
Merit: 272

Yes, it is. However, it could cause a reverse. When someone sold out their coins because of panic, then there's a possibility that a long-term holder could buy it.

For me, the right term is dumping — burst dumping of coins causes the price to go down.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
It's not about panic selling bitcoin price will go down, but if you sell and everyone sell in whatever time the price bitcoin go down. Bitcoin price is depend on supply and demand, that's who make bitcoin will go up and will go down.

And if suggest me for give advice to someone for hodl or not sell bitcoin that their have, that is very imposible. Everyone have a way to make a profit, everyone make this situation for a chance to get profit. We can't do that, or you should know how to make a profit for this situation you can learn more.
I think that is true. Because if the price is too slow then you sell your holdings then the volume of that particular token will rise with the low price too but if you hold it for a long time then more and more investor will buy many tokens and by that the price will rise up and maybe it will reach the high price and when it reached your expected value you can now sell it for you to have bigger income.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
At the moment a big number of the inexperienced Bitcoin holders  sold their holding. It's not a good experience for people got in above the 17k and see it went back down to 6k. It very difficult to hold and not to sell.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Of course those users who became a panic seller they contributed to the dump but we cannot blame those player because they think they can lose more if they don't sell their bitcoin, but it always happen when they believe in FUD the best thing to do is to ignore it and be more patience it is the way to convince them but for sure it's hard to do.
Activity: 252
Generally yes, panic selling will contribute the price of bitcoin going down, by means of law of supply and demand, the more people wanted to sell bitcoin which is supply while having a little demand of bitcoin will result to decrease in price pf bitcoin.
Activity: 143
I think yes, because as they sell their bitcoin it results of increase the supply then the price will go down and it is so hard to convince the bitcoin holder not to sell their coin as price go down.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
Exactly it does. That is the main reason of many dumbs. When big holders dumb their altcoins panic sellers also sell so they can collect from deeper price. It is really ridiculous to sell in panic for small investors.
Activity: 166
It is right, sell bitcoin to anticipate any loss is increasingly making the price fall. to convince other investors will be the things I think will be difficult, they have their own strategies in establishment and trade. most importantly if already know these things will certainly live how we are addressing the matter only.
Yes, I agree with you. Panic selling can really cause downtrend of btc price. The more people sell off their coins, the availability of btc in the market will also increase and would greatly affect its price.
Activity: 182
no there is really a time that bitcoin price will go up and down so if you will panic to sell your bitcoin you should be aware what is the price of bitcoin now then you can sell your bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: