Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 33. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 106
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
it is very difficult to convince big investors not to panic sell on the bitcoin they hold. especially for novice investors who are just starting the world of cryptocurrency. I think to do panic sell prevention by giving positive news to them and to verbalize the news.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.
absulutely yes panic selling can contribute of rapid price drop of bitcoin, its hard to covience them not doing the panic selling because its there choice, we can do nothing about there choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103

Yes we can convience people or user of bitcoin that dont panic on selling by telling them post thread here. But lot of people scared to lose there profit thats why they doing panic we cant blame them and we cant command them because thats there money
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
That's a very basic concept since the start of panic selling one's crypto holdings. Once you sell it off bitcoin's downturn, you are just contributing to its decrease of market price because the more panic selling is happening, the more bitcoin's market price goes down since the demand of people to cryptos are getting low too.
Activity: 812
Of course panic selling will cause of dropping of the market we don't need to be always panicking if see that the price is going up we just need to thinkingif we can get a big profit ìf we sell it immediately. But we cannot blame others because we have different opinions.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139

Panic situation of any one who hold to coin and selling it because of that, will surely put additional fall on the price of the coin.
Panic selling are those who just want to get rid the one they are HODLING.
As they put price lower or at the low just to grab some money in exchange. which is not good as always.
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
Yes. Panic selling has a large contribution to bitcoin price fall. First of all, since there are many newbies (consider users from 5000 dollar mark are still newbies), they have not built a strong trust in cryptocurrency yet. Since they did not experienced having bitcoin at a very low price. Panic selling causes another series of panic selling making bitcoin price very low. Convincing them, I think that is nearly impossible. They can learn this on their own by making them lose money because of selling without thinking.
Activity: 630
Merit: 257
Yes, actually, this is one of the prime reasons that the price of Bitcoin is falling. But you cannot convince any investor to hold on as it is their way of managing their investments. It’s their own choice or rather I would say “stupidity”. But panic selling is quite expected whenever there is negative news coming out regarding a cryptocurrency. But what sensible investors can do is, not join them and wait for huge profits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Too much problems around and panic selling have too much effect on this right now hopefully we have some good decisions in near future but still its going to take too much time as many newbies trying to sell very quickly for reducing lost in altcoins and bitcoin its bringing more problems which is hurting too much
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
The sale of bitcoin on a large scale is very influential on the value of bitcoin that will inevitably continue to fall.
Without them realizing that the panic that occurs when bitcoin prices decrease only makes them lose, when in fact when the price of bitcoin decreases it is something normal in the world of crypto.
we as bitcoin holders should think 2x before selling it, because if we sell in a state of panic then it will automatically miss a great opportunity in sight.
Be patient and do not rush, so that later will get good results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yes, panic selling will surely cause bitcoin to fall, especially altcoin will go down sharply. We have no way of persuading people to overcome this kind of panic, because everyone's mental capacity is different, and sometimes the panic is probably the F made by the big whale joint media.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
yes it is true, the logic is very simple,
when there is an asset that the owner is making a large sale of the quantity then automatically the price of the asset is down because less desirable again, that is "Dump" or large sales amount...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes, it is. You cannot convince people not to do panic selling because it is their own choice and panic selling is just a normal thing when there is a bad news going on in the crypto industry.
Well we can do them to stop selling bitcoin at low price, because they panic because they don’t know the loss and the profit behind it, they are not having proper information about bitcoin so they sell at panic we can stop them from doing this mistake by guiding them well and saying them hold with high patience is the only way to contribute making bitcoin price high so I think it will work and they will surely understand it, so we should help our bitcoin form abstain it selling at panic, so price of bitcoin will never get down at all.
Activity: 443
Yes, you are right. panic seller contribute the dropping of the bitcoin price. It's not possible to convince them as we can't control their emotions. But if they control their emotion and they understand that effects the price to huge dump then it can be possible to reduce drop bitcoin price by panic seller.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
In reality panic selling is one of  the major contributor to the  falling price of bitcoin, there are lots of hodlers of which if there is any slightest sign that might affect or trigger the price to fall will results in massive dumping invariably causing more harm than good to the already fallen price.
In the end, such actions suffer themselves holders. Perhaps they do not understand. I feel sorry. But I do not believe that panic selling is the main cause of falling prices. Panic is a secondary phenomenon. The primary is the fall in prices. All cryptocurrencies are affected by whales due to uneven distribution of coins. It seems to me that this is the main reason.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ypu should know that it is also a strategy for some to accumulate more coins as people panicly sell off and leave crypto. So don't worry it will pump up one day.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰

If all investor panic selling all there investment there is a big tendency that its contribute a major losses of price or drops down the value in the market,because if more people panic selling there coins and more funds of coins in the exchange trading, the more  value of those  selling coins will become lower its price,and those panic decision its could not helps a lots ,instead its will contribute a big FUD into the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In reality panic selling is one of  the major contributor to the  falling price of bitcoin, there are lots of hodlers of which if there is any slightest sign that might affect or trigger the price to fall will results in massive dumping invariably causing more harm than good to the already fallen price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300

Believe us we have tried to help the sinking ship and nobody got our hands with faith!  Roll Eyes

I am on this forum since long and have posted many times that do not go for selling when the BTC is down but nobody will ever listen to you and what will happen is the topic and threads will go on increasing. Thats all!

As you can see many of you here suggesting here panic selling is the cause of rapid drop, yes true but what is the use of it as most of them sell even they know the facts like this.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
If you see red news and sell just because of being scared that will be the trend from there on out you really dont know the markets at all. Things will always drop at some point and bounce up at another as long as theres supply and demand still. This is totally normal and esch individual can ndo as he or she please with their investment.

Ive actually thought, if theres a lot of people “panic selling” all at the same time this could be enough to have bitcoin drop in price, more people see the trend of panic sellers and price deop and also sell, but once low enough this will bring a massive buyer influx as they see it at a low price meaning its good to buy which will then do the opposite to the market in question.
In case people are worried and think they should sell i recommend sticking to your beliefs and sticking in there. It wont be long before bitcoin zooms up again. Its not deemed volatile for nothing Wink
Pages:
Jump to: