Pages:
Author

Topic: Panic selling can contribute to bitcoin price going down? - page 36. (Read 2567 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I think if you are in their position (bitcoiner) you will also do the same thing that sells panic, because you are also afraid when bitcoin selling price starts to decline, when actually the price drop is also a normal thing but When they know the bitcoin price goes down then surely they do not think long to sell bitcoin ...
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

I agree with this, in addition to that, people who tend to do panic selling affexts the other people in prolonging their waiting time for waiting the token price to increase, if the people will set their price on the lower state the bid will still remain on the case, which set the price lower than expected, I hope this will cut soon cause it affects everyone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
I need some opinion if panic selling can contribute of rapidly drop of the bitcoin price. If it is right how can we convince to the bitcoiners to not doing panic selling.

of course it is a part of the drop in price , there is no way to convince the holders that are in panic to not sell except by showing them positive news nothings else will stop them from selling , they are in panic mode  and to convince them they need to see the market going the other way which will happen threw positive news .
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
We can't convince them if they are really controlled by their emotions, remember that our emotion is the worst enemy here in crypto currencies. Well, I think yes there are some people contributing bitcoin price dump but the main market is in very dump situation right now and I believe people can't control it.
[/quote
Yeah  if you easily carried by your emotions you will not prosper, what happens in your business if you buy it in higher price then dump in lower price. If  you're thinking profit there is  no need to panic think positive do not  be carried easily by your emotions.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
Yes it is we cannot other people and blame them in doing panic selling because they have their own minds too. We should let them know it is bad to do panic selling by posting this kind of thread in this forum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
We can't convince them if they are really controlled by their emotions, remember that our emotion is the worst enemy here in crypto currencies. Well, I think yes there are some people contributing bitcoin price dump but the main market is in very dump situation right now and I believe people can't control it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Any amount you sell during low time of bitcoin really does contribute into more dip of the price nd sadly we cannot control people not to sell during red days because that is how they manage there investment. One thing we can do if we know this is not to participate along with them and just keep what we can keep and believe until the time we profit a lot for believing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Yes, it is. You cannot convince people not to do panic selling because it is their own choice and panic selling is just a normal thing when there is a bad news going on in the crypto industry.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: