Pages:
Author

Topic: Participating in bounties with low allocations - page 4. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Actually I also follow a lot of bounty with a fairly low allocation, but if the project really offers a good concept I am sure with what will happen in their future. They may change the rules related to the addition of the allocation of funds to bounty when bounty is in progress, but not many projects implement this kind of thing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Participation in the bounty is always responsibility, do not forget about it, because now a lot of people are taking part in the bounty and I think that all this will be very easy but all the same it's not as easy as you think.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
Well the allocation is always indicated in the bounty campaign thread. It is your choice if you want to participate to that or no? It is your choice, but still some low allocation bounty ended up successful and still get a decent amount of reward for work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
That is why as bounty hunters, we have to be smart on choosing a good bounty campaign to participate in. Besides, we are only investing time and effort in bounty campaigns. I've seen bounty campaigns like that and I must say, it clearly shows an unfair allocation for bounty participants so when I tried looking at the spreadsheets, I saw that there are only a few members that joined and most of them are Jr.members.
Activity: 294
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
Yes you are right, sometimes we work till 2-3 months and when we get tokens its worth just 50-100$ so its not enough compare to our effort for that ICO. But this happens due to huge participants in that campaign and low bounty pool. So to avoid this , before joining any bounty you have to check bounty pool and participants limit . And if you interested to join REMME bounty campaign for signature, Reddit, Youtube, Steemit or LinkedIn, you can join this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/remme-signature-campaignmax-170-000-3797294   As in this campain limited participants and there is no weekly stakes bu direct pays tokens . And the main think is its listed in CMC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I cannot imagine promoting a project for months and at the end, all you can get is a meager amount of tokens. Yes, there are legit projects in the crypto space, but not all legit project worth participating in.
Why am i saying this?
There are projects that only allocate just 1% of the total sale made to bounty hunters.
My concern now is, does it worth devoting one's time to a project that will be only pay you token worth less than $100 after months of participation?
You will know how much would you get after participating in any bounty only after the ending of that bounty, it's almost unpredictable at the beginning of it. Besides, all bounties are like lottery - someone is luckier, someone doesn't
Activity: 378
Then don't participate in their bounty campaign most of the bounties will discuss or explain the allocation for the participants whether it is the 1% of the total amount sold on the token sale or it is fixed, how much would be that 1% because if they are going to raise $10M given that the project is legitimate then $100,000 would be allocated for the participants plus a chance to be an early adopters to the coin if the project has the potential for the long-term holding, search for the right and legitimate bounties it is better to have that rather than to participate on a bounty who have an allocation of $1M then on the latter part they are just scam.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I am not interested to join in low allocation bounty programs. My time has value, I am not only worked for money but also I need to be satisfied when I work. Recently, I have seen some bounty campaigns managed by the amazix team, only 100K$ total bounty budget for 3 months! Are you kidding me? though  I am doing a signature bounty campaign managed by the amazix team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
I strongly disagree with your opinion. 1% is enough to get a free token. even I thank ICO for giving me a job.
I follow the signature and blog campaign, the fee can be more than $100/ project. maybe you just follow the social media campaign, so just get less than $100
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Depends on participating list and your account, how cool it is. For example, if I have a legendary account I can participate in every campaign even in a low allocated campaign. But I will receive more than everyone else. So, depends on account quality and project hype project quality.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
better to focus on higher paying ones unless the lower one is already selling well.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I cannot imagine promoting a project for months and at the end, all you can get is a meager amount of tokens. Yes, there are legit projects in the crypto space, but not all legit project worth participating in.
Why am i saying this?
There are projects that only allocate just 1% of the total sale made to bounty hunters.
My concern now is, does it worth devoting one's time to a project that will be only pay you token worth less than $100 after months of participation?
Its your prerogative to join or not,what seems to be the problem?do you want those project that promising you big amount of bounties but before the project end,they will stop the campaign and pay you nothing?or those who give small amount but atleast they pay?remember that this community is not a work that you may feed family,this is to gain extra income aside from our real life work
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
It all depends not so much on the percentage allocation on funds, but on how big the project is, how many funds were raised in the ICO and also the price of the tokens and supply of the total token amount. All these different variables are what make the bounty valuable or not. So do not just look at the percentage of allocated funds but look at how much the ico raised and what are token specifications for the bounty you are entering and also the percentages of allocated funds for each bounty job as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Why am i saying this?

For example, the bounty will continue 2 months and at the end, you will gain 100 $. How much time do you spend to complete a week? Just 20 or 30 minutes for a weekly report. Then this means that you spend only 2 hours in 2 months . This is not a much time. And you have possiblity earn more than 100$.
but what if following a signature campaign, I think it will waste a lot of time and boring, my advice is more thorough to choose the right project, and be careful because at this time a lot of scam.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Of course it is better to take part in very generous bounty campaigns with huge bounty pools but you just need to hold your low-cost rewards till they become high-cost.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
you should be grateful to ICO. many people who have been helped by ICO, who initially only unemployed so can have income. yes, maybe if you just participate in social media campaign the result is not so big, but if you participate in the signature, content creator or translator, then the token in getting big too. you have to know, many in this forum that has been successful and rich from a bounty hunter.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
When you do not have big experience but you have enough time, it is better to participate as much as you can even if you are not sure in good income in the end, as you get experience and education which also worth something.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Why am i saying this?
I think each person should decide for himself how much energy and efforts he is ready to put in and how much money he  wants to get for that efforts. When a bounty campaigne has low percentage of allocations, it  can mean that this ICO is legit and that you will get paid but unfortunately rather small amount of money. If you want to gain large profit, then you have to take a risk and join campaignes that have big allocations for bounty but they that could be scams at the end. As they say nothing venture, nothing have.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
1% is more than enough in case of various projects. And more to say - with the quality of the content/messages which good part of bounty hunters produce - that's even too much Smiley Of course, it's cool when project allocates 2-5% to community, but that's becoming a rare thing also because of the content hunters produce.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
Well good for you to receive that tokens as we all know some of the ICO dont really give the rewards as they say that the project crowd's fund raise will be compromise. 100 USD is already good if you compare to those ICO who will not give the rewards. So better be thankful that you receive a reward than nothing. If i were you i could still be thankful for them that they are really sincere in giving of the rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: