Pages:
Author

Topic: Participating in bounties with low allocations - page 6. (Read 456 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
If I really believed that the project will become succesful in future and can be useful by their users one day then less allocated budget is not an issue to me. Being rewarded with less amount after ICO didn't trouble me much if the project is good because I am participating bounty not to sell after ICO but to increase my investment for future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
If the time taken up to more than 1 month and only worth $ 100, that's too little in my opinion. You should consider how much you will earn, before you join a bounty, so do not regret later. There are so many bounties you can choose, so do not despair, you just have to choose the one you want.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
it's legitimately there is a side-chapel in the participants as well as the possibility of more income I'm just such and looking for a bounty
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Of course this is a serious problem. But before you participate in bounty, you must first look at the allocation given for bounty. If you think that allocation is enough, it is better to participate. All of that goes back to someone who wants to participate in bounty. Indeed bounty allocations vary each campaign. So choose to join or not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
I cannot imagine promoting a project for months and at the end, all you can get is a meager amount of tokens. Yes, there are legit projects in the crypto space, but not all legit project worth participating in.
Why am i saying this?
There are projects that only allocate just 1% of the total sale made to bounty hunters.
My concern now is, does it worth devoting one's time to a project that will be only pay you token worth less than $100 after months of participation?

first of all let's be honest with ourselves when we say how much work bounty is. It's not. I'm also joining bounty campaigns now and then, but it takes me max 10 minutes each day to get the work done. If you worked for fiat that much, how much would you get paid?
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
It is not bad to join bounty campaign with low allocations at least it is legit and only have a limit in participants.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Most of the time, if the proportion of the bounty thread is not high, then the participants will not be particularly large.
So you can distribute as many tokens as you can.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I cannot imagine promoting a project for months and at the end, all you can get is a meager amount of tokens. Yes, there are legit projects in the crypto space, but not all legit project worth participating in.
Why am i saying this?
There are projects that only allocate just 1% of the total sale made to bounty hunters.
My concern now is, does it worth devoting one's time to a project that will be only pay you token worth less than $100 after months of participation?
Pages:
Jump to: