Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 10. (Read 85744 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Woop woop!  Roll Eyes

There's a good momentum going on with Particl, and we want to keep it going before the NYC Blockchain Week!

That's why we're releasing a new version of our mobile application, Particl Copay, with cold staking and multi-signature cold staking capabilities enabled!

That’s right! You can now earn some staking passive income even if you store your coins on a mobile device. Nobody left behind, that’s Particl way!

---

You can get more details, see the full changelog, and download Particl Copay for both iOS and Android by following this link: https://particl.news/new-particl-copay-version-released-d51c1623b313
Hey! Hoping everybody has a good day today  Cheesy

I've made a complete video walkthrough of the Particl Desktop wallet, which shows the latest version of the Particl Open Marketplace (on testnet).

We'll be demonstrating, in exclusivity, the marketplace on mainnet at both the MCC2019 and Consensus2019 conferences, so if you happen to be there, make sure to stop by and test it out first hand!

WATCH HERE: https://youtu.be/iV_xp-r-g7s
Activity: 222
Merit: 1

Particl Marketplace is only a few days away from main net release!

"We are excited to officially launch the Awareness Campaign as part of the Ambassador Initiative! Sign up with us and start earning $PART as well as lifetime staking rewards just for getting your friends to sign up🚀 All the details here: https://particl.news/announcement-particl-awareness-campaign-464baa8477b5 "

Sign up now and get $5 in $PART for free, refer your friends and get even more Particl!

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
"Good news everyone!"

This week, we saw the first Particl Lightning Network transaction on testnet!

https://explorer-testnet.particl.io/tx/bd6f69315e9413e5f8b987fb676d192c28e8e1b15a611701bf1cdecb090f9552
https://explorer-testnet.particl.io/tx/aa55ef38ee1f619de8ea00d02a403f2508bae87d98978d868230e8a67e804b72

These transactions are so expensive (not): 0.00000963 PART and 0.00001831 PART, respectively.

You can now try it out for yourself by using Tecnovert's Particl LND script available at this address: https://gist.github.com/tecnovert/0ce71291d82718c0d9d378321a086c04

There is still a lot to do before it's ready for use with real funds, but it's a good first proof-of-concept that can be used by anyone!

Once Particl LND gets stable enough, the next item to tackle will be Blinded Lightning, an electrifying combination of LND and Particl Confidential Transactions!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Particl is not affected by the latest Zerocoin bug

Because Part devs build their own stuff, which is flawless
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
Particl is not affected by the latest Zerocoin bug

There's a new initiative to raise awareness about our upcoming marketplace! Earn $PART by becoming a Particl ambassador and helping us spread the word Top ambassadors will earn LIFETIME shares from the FIRST EVER Community Contract Pool : https://particl.news/particl-ambassador-initiative-70dedea49eef
Magical Crypto Conference 2019 is just around the corner, only 17 days to go! Make sure to get your tickets before the price hike (4th of May) and be $PART of the most badass conference during the 2019 NYC Blockchain Week See you all there and let's have some fun with the Magical Crypto Friends!
Particl has started traveling across the world, and because we want to meet all of you, we'd like to point you to our brand new Events page on our website. Get all the latest information about Particl's whereabouts by following the link here: https://particl.io/events/
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

false representation is a statement that is misleading and deceptive. The term “statement” can cover anything you say or anything you write – so this topic is relevant to your teams conduct in messages and on social medias. The screenshots i have are enough proof of this and my lawyer agrees with me. By being deceptive to people that have invested in what you are promoting through statements is not only dishonest but it is also in my opinion fraudulent. I am also in the process of contacting SEC to see what they think of the way you have run your operation up until now and checking that you are legally not liable to them for any reason whatsoever, so that may end up being entirely relevant to you in the coming months. I'm glad you have kept this live, i am receiving multiple messages from other disgruntled people concerning this and we are thinking about making a collective claim against you.

As you wish.
You know how to get a hold of me ahead of NY.
I'm excited, however to do it in person as you mentioned.
Stop by our booth at Magical Crypto Conference or at Consensus in May.
Till then whining and crying since 2017
Cheers  Kiss
Activity: 13

From the previous postings everyone can now see how people are treated if they buy and especially if they hold particl. Your team does not support anyone aside from enriching themselves. You use the word invested to describe owning coins yourself so why mock others when they use the exact grammar you use, for example at 2.17 in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27PBIj72TM .Despicable state of affairs. My lawyer has advised me that we need to serve you in person a notice so as you have failed to provide me an appropriate address i have decided to do it at the upcoming NY blockchain event you will be attending. I have screenshotted all  conversations with any members of your team dating back to January including the recent previous postings on here.

I'll be at 2 NY events in May demoing our vapor ware as you call it.
Excited to see who's behind this fake account.

Till then. Whining and crying 17  Kiss

So no reply to being entirely rebutted on calling crypto investments i take it? You have no professionalism at all, just a straight scammer. I hope everybody has seen this exchange of words and gets out while they still can before Paul Schmitzer aka Litebit rips any more of us off.

Sorry yes, of course I invest in crypto, just like I invest in bullion and legos and my family. Just like the video said.
I have no share in Bitcoin company just as much as no share in gold company. Nor do Bitcoin contributors or gold refiners owe me any apology for my choice to lose money in what they've made available for me to use and hoard and spend.
Obviously different things, sorry I forgot you didn't understand that.

My email is Paul at Particl too if that helps W&C since 2017  Kiss

You represent particl do you not? So if i buy particl coins than i have invested my money into particl. Although this obviously does not give me any shares it does give you legal responsibility to not make false and misleading statements under Rule 10b-5 which states that making a false statement or omitting information that misleads investors when making claims about particl.  It has nothing to do with shares but a lot to do with misleading investors and making false claims which has happened on numerous occasions.

Try harder bud. 
First, Rule 10b-5 is for securities which Particl isnt now nor has ever been identified as, legally or otherwise. We didnt hold a 503b, c whatever you pretend we did.
Second, you assume the team is controlling the coin supply which is also emphatically false. PART is a decentralized network with hundreds of nodes doing work on the network. So to blame a person who works on the project on your financial loss makes this thread even more entertaining as before.
I'm assuming you have a bone to pick with the exchange who told you to place the bid and the wallet who told you to send the coins in your back pocket... will definitely watch those threads with delight.

Grabbing more popcorn for trust issue crying and whining.

Also keeping all of this live btw which is opposite of what you've claimed without proof. Classic fudster who assumes self moderated thread means a team has something to hide. We've only deleted 1 thread in 2+ years https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18723202

All the transparency is in the air bro. Why you so mad bro?
Tell me something other than you bought PART at the wrong time and where's your lambo.
Gotta love BCT. House full of children who shouldn't be trusted with the $10 allowance their mom gives em every week.
The $20 you spend to buy 0.5 PART at ath is now worth $1.50. Love the dedication to recoup your lunch money. If only I could bottle that up and use it for good. Passionate community members ftw.

Popcorn, is ready now. Your turn funny guy.

false representation is a statement that is misleading and deceptive. The term “statement” can cover anything you say or anything you write – so this topic is relevant to your teams conduct in messages and on social medias. The screenshots i have are enough proof of this and my lawyer agrees with me. By being deceptive to people that have invested in what you are promoting through statements is not only dishonest but it is also in my opinion fraudulent. I am also in the process of contacting SEC to see what they think of the way you have run your operation up until now and checking that you are legally not liable to them for any reason whatsoever, so that may end up being entirely relevant to you in the coming months. I'm glad you have kept this live, i am receiving multiple messages from other disgruntled people concerning this and we are thinking about making a collective claim against you.
legendary

From the previous postings everyone can now see how people are treated if they buy and especially if they hold particl. Your team does not support anyone aside from enriching themselves. You use the word invested to describe owning coins yourself so why mock others when they use the exact grammar you use, for example at 2.17 in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z27PBIj72TM .Despicable state of affairs. My lawyer has advised me that we need to serve you in person a notice so as you have failed to provide me an appropriate address i have decided to do it at the upcoming NY blockchain event you will be attending. I have screenshotted all  conversations with any members of your team dating back to January including the recent previous postings on here.

So no reply to being entirely rebutted on calling crypto investments i take it? You have no professionalism at all, just a straight scammer. I hope everybody has seen this exchange of words and gets out while they still can before Paul Schmitzer aka Litebit rips any more of us off.

Sorry yes, of course I invest in crypto, just like I invest in bullion and legos and my family. Just like the video said.
I have no share in Bitcoin company just as much as no share in gold company. Nor do Bitcoin contributors or gold refiners owe me any apology for my choice to lose money in what they've made available for me to use and hoard and spend.

You represent particl do you not? So if i buy particl coins than i have invested my money into particl. Although this obviously does not give me any shares it does give you legal responsibility to not make false and misleading statements under Rule 10b-5 which states that making a false statement or omitting information that misleads investors when making claims about particl.  It has nothing to do with shares but a lot to do with misleading investors and making false claims which has happened on numerous occasions.

Try harder bud. 
First, Rule 10b-5 is for securities which Particl isnt now nor has ever been identified as, legally or otherwise. We didnt hold a 503b, c whatever you pretend we did.
Second, you assume the team is controlling the coin supply which is also emphatically false. PART is a decentralized network with hundreds of nodes doing work on the network. So to blame a person who works on the project on your financial loss makes this thread even more entertaining as before.
I'm assuming you have a bone to pick with the exchange who told you to place the bid and the wallet who told you to send the coins in your back pocket... will definitely watch those threads with delight.

Grabbing more popcorn for trust issue crying and whining.

Also keeping all of this live btw which is opposite of what you've claimed without proof. Classic fudster who assumes self moderated thread means a team has something to hide. We've only deleted 1 thread in 2+ years https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18723202

All the transparency is in the air bro. Why you so mad bro?
Tell me something other than you bought PART at the wrong time and where's your lambo.
Gotta love BCT. House full of children who shouldn't be trusted with the $10 allowance their mom gives em every week.
The $20 you spend to buy 0.5 PART at ath is now worth $1.50. Love the dedication to recoup your lunch money. If only I could bottle that up and use it for good. Passionate community members ftw.

Popcorn, is ready now. Your turn funny guy.

legendary

Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

Your actions benefit the whole community. And our entire community should take an example from you. Any fraudsters whose crime is clearly detected should not feel safe from adequate punishment.

legendary

Why don't you support your investors instead of mocking them?
Shouldn't people be rewarded for holding instead of punished and laughed at?
Where is any of the things promised and why does the team reneg on promises and tell lies?
What is your postal address so my lawyer can contact you regarding serving you my notice regarding my claim?

We don't have investors. There's no Particl company anyone owns shares in.
Anyone expecting rewards from that structure is delisional.
We have a community of users who use PART on a number of products found at github.com/Particl.
We support and built stuff for the PART ecosystem and entire crypto space.
We don't charge money for these things
We don't charge fees for using them.
The project has no revenue structure, its supported by a nonprofit

But you are a noob who's first post was fud on here, then 2 more fud posts on another project.
Your not an investor.
You've never bought PART or anything as far as I've seen. Just words
You really need to help us understand why you even signed up on this forum

Maybe your confused with 4chan or something

Whining and Crying '17  Kiss

legendary

Why don't you support your investors instead of mocking them?
Shouldn't people be rewarded for holding instead of punished and laughed at?
Where is any of the things promised and why does the team reneg on promises and tell lies?
What is your postal address so my lawyer can contact you regarding serving you my notice regarding my claim?

We don't have investors. There's no Particl company anyone owns shares in.
Anyone expecting rewards from that structure is delisional.
We have a community of users who use PART on a number of products found at github.com/Particl.
We support and built stuff for the PART ecosystem and entire crypto space.
We don't charge money for these things
We don't charge fees for using them.
The project has no revenue structure, its supported by a nonprofit

But you are a noob who's first post was fud on here, then 2 more fud posts on another project.
Your not an investor.
You've never bought PART or anything as far as I've seen. Just words
You really need to help us understand why you even signed up on this forum

Maybe your confused with 4chan or something

Whining and Crying '17  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: