Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 45. (Read 85744 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 250
My computer almost exploded when I tried to open .exe file

Had to reboot since my avast antivirus detected it as a threat and then was froze afterwhile.

There's no exe files Smiley Testnet doesn't have gui

I've probably made a mistake then.

Which file I should open ? Here is the following files available into the .tar file, I'm using windows :

bench_particle.exe
libparticlconsensus-0.dll
particl-cli.exe
particld.exe
particl-tx.exe
test_particl.exe
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Had to reboot since my avast antivirus detected it as a threat and then was froze afterwhile.

There's no exe files Smiley Testnet doesn't have gui
legendary
Activity: 1218
Privacy coins are huge right now. Watching this rebrand with great anticipation. Good luck guys. Cant wait for you to hit Bittrex. Polo is a joke (no new coins ever).

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Please update the slack invite. It's down.

Thanks, fixed the link.

I have a simple question, Particl will be a decentralized eCommerce platform. The buyer and seller info are all anonymous. Then how to be sure that the seller will send the products to buyer ? and there will be a  guarantor?I just a little bit confused.....

Particl Market will have a 2-party trustless escrow based around the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) Escrow. We have a good primer for it in our whitepaper: https://github.com/particl/whitepaper/blob/master/decentralized-private-marketplace-draft-0.1.pdf

This is an escrow between 2 parties with no 3rd party moderation or fee. Section IV.c explains the "Insurance deposits" concept that make this possible. Insurance deposits are set by the seller and can range from 0-100% of the value of the item being sold.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I have a simple question, Particl will be a decentralized eCommerce platform. The buyer and seller info are all anonymous. Then how to be sure that the seller will send the products to buyer ? and there will be a  guarantor?I just a little bit confused.....
legendary
There is Openbazaar which now accepts altcoins.
There is SYS market.
We have Bitbay market.

Why do you think Particl will be something new and successful? I do not see much potential in this project.

Particl can offer trustless 2 person escrow (MAD), privacy via CT, passive income with native token and staking, self-governance via decentralized voting, Native Segwit vs activated Segwit (or no Segwit).

Keep in mind the market is 1 component of the Particl platform. Generating a comparison without the market in tester's hands is all speculation until features are actually in front of users.

Hope that helps  Smiley

is it traded on exchanges?

Mainnet is scheduled for June 30. PART tokens will be distributed then. Just testnet atm
Activity: 322
There is SYS market.
We have Bitbay market.

Why do you think Particl will be something new and successful? I do not see much potential in this project.

Particl can offer trustless 2 person escrow (MAD), privacy via CT, passive income with native token and staking, self-governance via decentralized voting, Native Segwit vs activated Segwit (or no Segwit).

Keep in mind the market is 1 component of the Particl platform. Generating a comparison without the market in tester's hands is all speculation until features are actually in front of users.

Hope that helps  Smiley

is it traded on exchanges?
Thank you very much for the update.

I've done the necessary.

I wish you a great sucess Particl team.
legendary
There is SYS market.
We have Bitbay market.

Hope that helps  Smiley
Activity: 322

TESTNET #1 is LIVE!

Guide to get started: https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Particl-Testnet-Getting-Started-d9yhExvCaW6vCp3qLUwuW

Come join us on our slack #testing channel http://slack.particl.io

Particl Core Testnet features:

* Native Segwit
* Confidential Transactions
* Voting Governance
* Donation Addresses

can you answer to my post?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19108345
legendary

TESTNET #1 is LIVE!

Guide to get started: https://paper.dropbox.com/doc/Particl-Testnet-Getting-Started-d9yhExvCaW6vCp3qLUwuW

Come join us on our slack #testing channel http://slack.particl.io

Particl Core Testnet features:

* Native Segwit
* Confidential Transactions
* Voting Governance
* Donation Addresses
legendary
Why I see this in my dashboard?

I invested in BTC

If you invested only in BTC, that might be the reason. During the token exchange, BTC were used on top of exchanged SDC, so if you haven't sent in any SDC, that might be it.
In that case you should contact the team (on Slack or Riot) and figure out your next steps together.

@entertainment did you get a support ticket from particl.io and has support been working through your balance updates? I'm assuming you were in the group of BTC over-funders who sent more BTC than the dashboard was telling you? If not please reach out to [email protected] and we'll help get this figured out.

Just a note: all folks who support has been working with on fixing your PART balances because of either donating directly to our transparency addresses or overfunding your account with BTC leading to a shortage of SDC needed for PART 1:1 conversion, we'll be doing your PART distribution manually because we've been handling each case manually. The rest of the contributors are handled automatically by the exchange platform.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Almost forgot that I had an investment into Particl.

So...still enjoying the crowdsale fund ?

Guess next roadmap step is taking a full summer break.

P.S. : So much political and emotional steps, yet nothing came to lights since 2 months.

Take another 6 months at this point while saying you have a full fledged team working soooooooo hard on the product.

There's a testnet coming live today.

Also everyone should create their addresses as soon as possible: https://particl.io/users/

"There's a testnet coming live today"- the news a lot of us have been waiting for!
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.

P.S. : So much political and emotional steps, yet nothing came to lights since 2 months.

Take another 6 months at this point while saying you have a full fledged team working soooooooo hard on the product.

I kept forgetting as well, I wound up sell my part's to a member of their slack so I would stop worrying about it.  Litebit provided escrow, and it went smoothly.  That being said, the project is solid, there is a testnet coming to allow a taste of whats to come and I wish this project the best  Cheesy
Activity: 422

Also everyone should create their addresses as soon as possible: https://particl.io/users/

Why I see this in my dashboard?

I invested in BTC
legendary
Activity: 1806

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
where can I buy it or is there next ico round?I really like your plan.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Pages:
Jump to: