Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 46. (Read 85744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Particl Dev Update: June 1st, 2017

https://particl.news/particl-dev-update-june-1st-2017-f736948a338d

Confidential Transactions on Particl Testnet

In our last development update we communicated the tremendous amount of lines of code (LOC) the Particl developers had already added to Bitcoin Core 0.14. Many of these were privacy enhancements to an already robust codebase that will lay the foundation for our upcoming decentralized, person to person marketplace. Nestled in those lines of code is the inclusion of Confidential Transactions (CT).

Confidential Transactions keeps the amounts transferred visible only to participants in the transaction (and those they designate), while still guaranteeing that no more coins can be spent than are available in a cryptographic way.

Examples (screenshots) included in post.

Plus:

Wallet Back-end Progress 🔨
- Confidential Transactions
- RingCT
- UI Integration
- Identify RPC and API changes needed around UI Integration
- Headless browser
- Setup electron test
- Daemon tests
- RPC Queuing — ZMQ

Wallet Front-end Progress 🔨
- GUI Components
- Address pages
- Overview (Dashboard)
- Modals

Particl is hiring!

This month we are happy to have 3 new faces join our team! I’ll do a more detailed post at a later time but for now I want to give you the basics of what they do and how they are helping Particl.

Full Stack Developer — Specializing in Angular, Electron, JS and C.
Currently working on front-end development but will be integral to developing both sides of the platform.

Business Development/Strategist - We really needed someone to focus on building relationships with exchanges, other development teams and seek out/create integrations for the Particl platform.

Jr Developer
- Working alongside Ryno, they are tackling tasks that are essential to the code and while learning new features from one of the best.

Particl is an International team taking on the world!
We’re rebuilding Particl.io and will be adding a new Jobs section shortly. In the meantime, if you feel that this is an exciting project and are looking for new challenges and opportunities, please send your CV and motivational letter to: [email protected]

It is exciting when passion in the community manifests itself in unexpected ways. Whether it’s helping break the testnet, bending tools like Angular and Electron to your will or being really, really good at graphics and writing, our SLACK and RIOT community channels are great places to get involved.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Any roadmap for Particl now ?
Are you checked this one ?

We need to update that  Tongue A handful of In Progress is now Done and a handful of ToDo is now In Progress and we have some new ToDo to add.

Ok,so when can we expect the Roadmap update ? ?  Tongue  (Days , Weeks ?)

Well, June 5th marks the "Unofficial" release date, which is 4 weeks after the May 8th blog post, hopefully we'll have something by then.

Good  Smiley i hope all investors are going to be happy in near future .
Activity: 497
Merit: 251

We need to update that  Tongue A handful of In Progress is now Done and a handful of ToDo is now In Progress and we have some new ToDo to add.

Well, June 5th marks the "Unofficial" release date, which is 4 weeks after the May 8th blog post, hopefully we'll have something by then.

Well in reddit they were already thinking about mid june.....soo dont get your hopes up too early

Quote Sexystick:
We're still pushing forward for mid-June which would be 8 weeks after the token sale. Everything depends on Foundation being established. We can't distribute coins until the foundation is approved. Foundation is effected by ToS and PART address creation which effects the time contributors have to create receiving address (we'd like to allocate 4 weeks to give everyone but that gets squeezed if desire to get mainnet out by mid-June).
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 697
still no news on token release and everybody disappeared

Discussions are principaly done on slack ...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
still no news on token release and everybody disappeared

Activity: 490
I thought the May 8th blog on particl.news said there will be an important update in the next 48 hrs..any updates on the update? Lol
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what about sdc trapped at polo cos of withdraw limits? useless now?

is anyone taking over sdc?

what are particl doing with the pot of sdc are they burning it or what is happening with it?

1. If you had SDC before the exchange started you can still apply on the part site for an exchange. The particl community decided to open a fund, where part owner + devs could donate part for people who were left behind.

Beside that SDC can be still traded but will be maybe delisted by the exchanges since its more or less worthless now.

2. No one takes over SDC

3. One of the PART goals was to secure the SDC blockchain. To achieve that, they tried and succeeded to get over 50% SDC exchanged for PART.
The exchanged SDC is now in a frozen wallet owned by the devs to secure the blockchain. The devs promised to not touch the SDC wallet anymore. You can check the transaction of the wallet somehow, i dunno how though, to see incoming or outcoming transaction from the frozen wallet....its zero so seems devs keep to their word so far.

Any other questions? glad to help

thanks for answers very helpful.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Trex is delisting sdc, no more confusion
Yes , that's good ! But it took them too long to do it ...
Activity: 546
Maybe a fed.
Trex is delisting sdc, no more confusion
Activity: 109
Merit: 100
There is Openbazaar which now accepts altcoins.
There is SYS market.
We have Bitbay market.

Why do you think Particl will be something new and successful? I do not see much potential in this project.
Yes, there are too many items of the same project. At present, this advantage is not apparent.
Activity: 322
There is Openbazaar which now accepts altcoins.
There is SYS market.
We have Bitbay market.

Why do you think Particl will be something new and successful? I do not see much potential in this project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91FSmHgLAc8 

Massive Trolling During Particl Rebranding Project - By Tai Zen
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Just found out about the SDC swap to PART...

Guest I'm too late to make it ?
Not really. If you really holded before the exchange, you can still make it:
https://particl.news/process-for-sdc-holders-to-claim-community-donated-part-268b1f800a74

That doesn't apply for those who bought SDC after the exchange.
If my coins sit on an exchange, how is it gonna sort out ?!
What about people who have SDCs? Will they stay with the big zero?
If so then these people are completely cheated by the team.

Did you even read the post I linked?

For SDC sitting on exchanges, the team will require you to join a web-session in order to verify your details.

Visit particl.io/claim and follow instructions. You'll have to contact the team & create an account on https://particl.io. It's all in the instructions, just follow them and you'll be fine.
Please read the official announcements released by the team before accusing anyone of being cheaters and scammers.

Good luck!

I still do not believe it. People bought yesterday, for example, do not know about any swap-coin. What about these people?

Why do so many topics that say it is a scam? I am sorry for my language

Why do people buy a "product/coin" without any research?  Its their own responsibility to do research. Also Exchanges can delist the coin at any point but didnt yet...why not address them?
They know its a swap coin because the PART team informed them.

Dont think there is any cryptocoin that wasnt tagged scam at least once by someone...

Generally its important to be cautious with cryptocoins since there are many shitcoins, but its up to each to decide if they want to spend any ressources on them.

What if two days ago she bought the SDC? What about these people? What about their coins? What if someone bought and not read forum ...

Like i stated above, its up to the exchanges to delist coins. Devs have no impact on that. If you have a suggestion on how the dev could handle this without angering the bagholder, then please tell us.

Many exchanges keep dead coins for a long time. Latest example would be bytecoin which had no serious development for a long time but was suddenly hyped lately.

I remember how the givecoin did the swap of the coin. Everything was on the stock market. Although more than 200 million coins were online. And givecoin was not on the stock exchanges. In one month everyone exchanged coins for new ones
legendary
do you need hindi translation?

Sure! We're starting to collect translators now. Are you on our slack yet?
Pages:
Jump to: