Pages:
Author

Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace - page 47. (Read 85744 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Just found out about the SDC swap to PART...

Guest I'm too late to make it ?
Not really. If you really holded before the exchange, you can still make it:
https://particl.news/process-for-sdc-holders-to-claim-community-donated-part-268b1f800a74

That doesn't apply for those who bought SDC after the exchange.
If my coins sit on an exchange, how is it gonna sort out ?!
What about people who have SDCs? Will they stay with the big zero?
If so then these people are completely cheated by the team.

Did you even read the post I linked?

For SDC sitting on exchanges, the team will require you to join a web-session in order to verify your details.

Visit particl.io/claim and follow instructions. You'll have to contact the team & create an account on https://particl.io. It's all in the instructions, just follow them and you'll be fine.
Please read the official announcements released by the team before accusing anyone of being cheaters and scammers.

Good luck!

I still do not believe it. People bought yesterday, for example, do not know about any swap-coin. What about these people?

Why do so many topics that say it is a scam? I am sorry for my language

Why do people buy a "product/coin" without any research?  Its their own responsibility to do research. Also Exchanges can delist the coin at any point but didnt yet...why not address them?
They know its a swap coin because the PART team informed them.

Dont think there is any cryptocoin that wasnt tagged scam at least once by someone...

Generally its important to be cautious with cryptocoins since there are many shitcoins, but its up to each to decide if they want to spend any ressources on them.

What if two days ago she bought the SDC? What about these people? What about their coins? What if someone bought and not read forum ...

Like i stated above, its up to the exchanges to delist coins. Devs have no impact on that. If you have a suggestion on how the dev could handle this without angering the bagholder, then please tell us.

Many exchanges keep dead coins for a long time. Latest example would be bytecoin which had no serious development for a long time but was suddenly hyped lately.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

https://particl.news/process-for-sdc-holders-to-claim-community-donated-part-268b1f800a74

For SDC sitting on exchanges, the team will require you to join a web-session in order to verify your details.

Visit particl.io/claim and follow instructions. You'll have to contact the team & create an account on https://particl.io. It's all in the instructions, just follow them and you'll be fine.
Please read the official announcements released by the team before accusing anyone of being cheaters and scammers.

Good luck!

I still do not believe it. People bought yesterday, for example, do not know about any swap-coin. What about these people?

Why do people buy a "product/coin" without any research?  Its their own responsibility to do research. Also Exchanges can delist the coin at any point but didnt yet...why not address them?

Dont think there is any cryptocoin that wasnt tagged scam at least once by someone...

Generally its important to be cautious with cryptocoins since there are many shitcoins, but its up to each to decide if they want to spend any ressources on them.

What if two days ago she bought the SDC? What about these people? What about their coins? What if someone bought and not read forum ...
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
do not touch with 10ft pole
sdc scam fucks

Good luck!

legendary

Good luck!

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

what about sdc trapped at polo cos of withdraw limits? useless now?

is anyone taking over sdc?

what are particl doing with the pot of sdc are they burning it or what is happening with it?

1. If you had SDC before the exchange started you can still apply on the part site for an exchange. The particl community decided to open a fund, where part owner + devs could donate part for people who were left behind.

Beside that SDC can be still traded but will be maybe delisted by the exchanges since its more or less worthless now.

2. No one takes over SDC

3. One of the PART goals was to secure the SDC blockchain. To achieve that, they tried and succeeded to get over 50% SDC exchanged for PART.
The exchanged SDC is now in a frozen wallet owned by the devs to secure the blockchain. The devs promised to not touch the SDC wallet anymore. You can check the transaction of the wallet somehow, i dunno how though, to see incoming or outcoming transaction from the frozen wallet....its zero so seems devs keep to their word so far.

Any other questions? glad to help
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
what about sdc trapped at polo cos of withdraw limits? useless now?

is anyone taking over sdc?

what are particl doing with the pot of sdc are they burning it or what is happening with it?

Just realized part is the bro project of SDC, nice, where can I trade it?

SDC will no longer be supported/developed
SDC Holder had the chance to trade their SDC to PART
PART is not yet released.

Devs currently check with exchanges where it could be traded. Also the unofficial release is 3-4 weeks for the PART coin.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Just realized part is the bro project of SDC, nice, where can I trade it?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
With funds now PART must be a very interesting coin in the near future.

Good luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
We've begun reaching out to exchanges for listing the PART token Smiley The first round of contact is with services that previously listed SDC tokens.

• poloniex
  • bittrex
  • shapeshift
  • yobit
  • litebit.eu
  • cryptopia
  • bitsquare
  • tradesatoshi
  • exchanged.I2p

What you can do as a community: Let these guys know you're excited about this project and are active community members in THEIR project (ie: already trading on their platforms) already. Particl has 1660 contributors and (at bare minimum) a project valuation at $11.5M ($1.50 * total supply). This valuation considers 1:1 SDC to PART that took place during the 4 week token exchange. For those SDC holders who missed out and are applying to convert before the end of the year (https://particl.news/tagged/community) the ratio is 2:1 SDC to PART or a $3/PART price peg/ $23M valuation at minimum

The biggest value we can bring to their platform is users so let's leverage that!

That's very good news indeed . I hope all members of our community will take the part in it !
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
We've begun reaching out to exchanges for listing the PART token Smiley The first round of contact is with services that previously listed SDC tokens.

• poloniex
  • bittrex
  • shapeshift
  • yobit
  • litebit.eu
  • cryptopia
  • bitsquare
  • tradesatoshi
  • exchanged.I2p

What you can do as a community: Let these guys know you're excited about this project and are active community members in THEIR project (ie: already trading on their platforms) already. Particl has 1660 contributors and (at bare minimum) a project valuation at $11.5M ($1.50 * total supply). This valuation considers 1:1 SDC to PART that took place during the 4 week token exchange. For those SDC holders who missed out and are applying to convert before the end of the year (https://particl.news/tagged/community) the ratio is 2:1 SDC to PART or a $3/PART price peg/ $23M valuation at minimum

The biggest value we can bring to their platform is users so let's leverage that!
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
when will we see the extra part in our accounts ? im seeing the same amount I bought plus the premium.

We're just waiting on the finalized ToS before we push the new changes to the website.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Project Update: May 8th, 2017

https://particl.news/project-update-may-8th-2017-d43b3e4baabe

TL;DR
1,660 PART token holders will receive a 20.5% bonus on their PART balance.

Final statistics from the Particl Token Exchange
Two weeks ago we closed on a successful initial seed funding round for Particl. In our congratulatory post we promised final numbers for tokens exchanged, tokens unclaimed and contributors who participated. We would like to share the final numbers from the Particl Token Exchange.

* 1,660 contributors participated in the exchange.
* 5,150,748 SDC was directly exchanged for PART.
* In addition, 10,703 PART is being reserved for contributors who donated during the exchange either more BTC than what the dashboard displayed and/or sent SDC directly to the transparency address instead of generating personal deposit addresses.
* 1,480,689 PART were left unclaimed.

Unclaimed PART tokens to be split as follows:
* 1,184,551 PART (80%) will be split among the 1,660 contributors according to their balance.
* 296,138 PART (20%) will be donated to the foundation.

Summary
* 1,660 PART token holders will receive a 20.5% bonus on their PART balance.

Next steps:
We will be posting an important blog for all PART token holders within the next 48 hours. This is specific to preparing for mainnet release*. We’ll be providing instructions on how to update your dashboard in anticipation of PART distribution.

Please be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay up-to-date with the latest news.
*Note: we haven’t released an official date for mainnet. Unofficially it is 4 weeks out.
when will we see the extra part in our accounts ? im seeing the same amount I bought plus the premium.
Pages:
Jump to: