Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 13. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 05:35:59 AM
Holding needs a big risk. you must be a risk taker if you want to hold a long term. many traders are made mistakes especially when they see their coins price is drooping they sell it right away and after a few weeks they ended up regreting its because the price of the coin that they sell  is double with its original price. But not all this situation happened sometimes the coin price will cant recover or they will become shit coins. Taking risk is the number one requirement in Holding and trading.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 26, 2018, 01:57:43 AM
Trading is and will always be viable. Of course, depending on what the future holds it might not be the optimal time like it was three or four years ago. But, it can still be profitable. Of course people holding Bitcoin is great, I've held for many years but we need people to be dealing in Bitcoin every day too. Whether that's through trading or buying and selling goods. Otherwise Bitcoin loses it's value and becomes a collectors item which it wasn't created for.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
February 25, 2018, 11:45:01 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

That's what I learned from her eafter reading so many threads about trading that the best thing you can do about your coins is hold and wait because holding itself will difinitely be a profit, under the circumstances that the price is going up.

not enough just to survive and survive until we benefit in the future because in fact very time consuming until bitcoin price increases without doing our part to manage and deal with trade transactions in order to be aligned with the change and development of price and bitcoin value, It really a combination of management and holding with the right knowledge of the bitcoin market. Because without management there will be no income and profits.
Activity: 6
February 25, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
The phrase patience is a virtue should be rephrased to patience is profitable in crypto
Activity: 189
February 25, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
Every single trade you make give you knowledge in two ways that are helpful and harmful. Holding and patience are both things which are connected to one another. I accept as correct faults are a unique lesson to us So that for the following step we are careful to don't make failure again, holding and patience is the best plans in the trading. Patience and controlling your emotion is a very significant also in trading if your person has less patient in trading outcomes are permanently inacceptable Without patience, and holding and controlling the feeling will upset you to much.
you are right, learning from mistakes is the best thing that we do not repeat the same mistake for the second time, patience is the main key of trading so do not trade before you can be patient
Activity: 196
Merit: 274
February 25, 2018, 03:25:26 PM
Every single trade you make give you knowledge in two ways that are helpful and harmful. Holding and patience are both things which are connected to one another. I accept as correct faults are a unique lesson to us So that for the following step we are careful to don't make failure again, holding and patience is the best plans in the trading. Patience and controlling your emotion is a very significant also in trading if your person has less patient in trading outcomes are permanently inacceptable Without patience, and holding and controlling the feeling will upset you to much.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
I think you have a very weak emotion and not believing about the crypto currency.Never use your emotion in crypto industry otherwise you will always end up losing.I am a hodler and I never try to sell during the all time low,why?because it's normal I believe that it will come back to normal and I can still get my profit which is happening right now.
yes maybe you are holding bitcoin and ethereum so you think like that i understand that, but other than patience we have to use our brain to think big possibilities for him back to normal, if you are holding altcoin like nxt, ignis or prl what will you do when the price dropped dramatically Huh?
- I think that when we are determining that we are patient and holding, we certainly have thoroughly analyzed the coin, we know the potential and the space that it will grow in the future, so the problem that price drops significantly will not affect us, it's just temporary, we are looking forward to the future, not the price temporarily. Patience and holding is not an easy thing, many people always say it is very simple but when they join, it will show them the difficulty in it
You shouldn't to wait much things in the future of cryptocurrency. It's an temporary trending, of course, it will be change by something, maybe, by the government and its community after understand the truth. Blockchain, the technology behind this world will be exist even the cryptocurrency world died by something.
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
So right now we have to be patient, hold the market is showing signs of going down today but can say bitcoin is still the focus of world finance with growth and its tremendous influence on the market. Because I think you need to persist x because the bitcoin price will increase again and that is when you can sell bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:54:58 PM
Patience and holding is the key and virtue to have a better life in future. These two things is your weapon to have a high assurance that you will get a high return on investment in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
February 23, 2018, 08:48:31 PM
When you are in the field of trading in the crypto market, you should be aware of what are the consequences in doing trading, on what should you do if the market is down. And that patience is an important traits of a trader. You must learn to hold and be patience on waiting for the right time to come in order to be successful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 07:45:56 PM
Holding is the best way to get profit from bitcoin specially if we can hold for long term I'm sure we will earn much profit from our investment. Because there is always have up and down the price of all coins in the market so we must really to be patient. So holding and patient is the key if we want get huge profit.
I agree with you sir.This two strategies is the secret ways of the current millionaires of bitcoins.They hold their coins for a long time because they believed that the value of all cryptocurrencies will increase at a high level.And they are correct and they deserved on it.So inorder to be a holder,you must also have patience because without this,you won't be able to reached your goals in life.

Holding them is not an easy task, I wrote this many times in the forum. Only some people can do this because human beings are selfish and they tend to catch the money they make as profit instantly.
Activity: 112
February 23, 2018, 04:49:39 AM
Patience is a virtue. Everyone needs patience for real success.  Especially Patience is must needed in all crypto traders. Nobody can be succeeded without patience.
In trading holding is the best strategy to earn good profit. In  crypto market every coin always up and down and wait until to high price.
So we should know holding policy for better crypto based sectors.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
February 21, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
I think you have a very weak emotion and not believing about the crypto currency.Never use your emotion in crypto industry otherwise you will always end up losing.I am a hodler and I never try to sell during the all time low,why?because it's normal I believe that it will come back to normal and I can still get my profit which is happening right now.
yes maybe you are holding bitcoin and ethereum so you think like that i understand that, but other than patience we have to use our brain to think big possibilities for him back to normal, if you are holding altcoin like nxt, ignis or prl what will you do when the price dropped dramatically Huh?
- I think that when we are determining that we are patient and holding, we certainly have thoroughly analyzed the coin, we know the potential and the space that it will grow in the future, so the problem that price drops significantly will not affect us, it's just temporary, we are looking forward to the future, not the price temporarily. Patience and holding is not an easy thing, many people always say it is very simple but when they join, it will show them the difficulty in it
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 07:47:23 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 07:17:14 AM
Holding is the best way to get profit from bitcoin specially if we can hold for long term I'm sure we will earn much profit from our investment. Because there is always have up and down the price of all coins in the market so we must really to be patient. So holding and patient is the key if we want get huge profit.
I agree with you sir.This two strategies is the secret ways of the current millionaires of bitcoins.They hold their coins for a long time because they believed that the value of all cryptocurrencies will increase at a high level.And they are correct and they deserved on it.So inorder to be a holder,you must also have patience because without this,you won't be able to reached your goals in life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 21, 2018, 06:11:16 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 05:33:07 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 21, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
Patience and Holding is the most important of all that I do not have patience and you're getting your money right away so you can not get rid of it when you're hold it and maybe if you love selling it, you need all the money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 21, 2018, 04:52:50 AM
That is one of the secrets of successful traders and holders of bitcoin. They use a lot of patience to be able to achieve their dreams or goals because success can not be gained overnight. The same to bitcoin price, it will take time before it reach another high. If you bought your bitcoin from a high price, you have to hodl it and wait for the price to go up more. Patience is priceless because it will prevent you from making a mistake that might result in a big loss.
Activity: 123
February 21, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
Lossing is always part of trading. But the important thing inside it is you realize and learn what you shoul do to avoid it next time. Traders must know when to hold or to let go of their profits for them to keep it or multiply it.
Pages:
Jump to: