Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 15. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
The biggest reason behind huge profits in the cryptos world in Holding more and more. The more coins you will Hold, the more profit you will have. Patience really plays a vital role into the cryptos world and also i would suggest you not to withdraw your earning daily but instead you can withdraw your profits weekly/monthly to save the transaction fees and as well as you will have some good profits.
It is really a combination of management and holding with a proper knowledge about the market of bitcoin. Because without management there would be no earning and profit , it is not enough to just hold and hold until we gain profit in the future because in reality it is really time consuming to just until the price of bitcoin increase without doing our part to manage and deal with trading in transaction to earn more aligned to the changes and development of bitcoin price and value.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 16, 2018, 08:42:22 AM
Patience is arguably the most (or at least one of the most) improtant characteristics that a successful trader is supposed to develop in time. Unfortunately many people (like me) learned it the hard way, by a cruel teacher called Mr. experience!  Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
Sometimes just by holding not really profitable in short times because all price of crypto unpredictable, so for the better divide your money in to 50% for short trading and 50% more for holding to maximize the profit and to minimize the risk. Because when any bad news and many FUD just like a few day ago all crypto drop alot.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 16, 2018, 07:53:31 AM
If you want to get a lot of profits with trading, for me you do not easily panic if the price goes down, and if you hold it to pump a very high value. For me easy for you patiently you will get many benefits.
You will become smarter as you continue trading, I think it's normal to experience some panic especially when you are still new.
I believe in time especially if you keep learning you will master trading and eventually it will help you to be consistently profitable in the long run.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 07:51:21 AM
If you want to get a lot of profits with trading, for me you do not easily panic if the price goes down, and if you hold it to pump a very high value. For me easy for you patiently you will get many benefits,
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 07:47:25 AM
indeed patience is required in trading because patience determines how much profit we will get, but keep in mind you should not ambition because it is also not good for traders
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 07:36:29 AM
I think patience, the ability to control emotions is very important for the trader and the investor.
But it is also important to be able to analyze the market and use technical and fundamental analysis.
A competent trading plan will help to avoid emotional decisions and rash purchases or sales.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
February 16, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
Patience and holding both are the major needs for a success trader specially who are doing trading here. As if you have patience quality and you can buy some coins and then hold them for right time as price rise up too much then they sell their coins this will make him more profitable. So always keep patience while doing trading i hope you will never lose if you have patience quality.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 16, 2018, 06:22:14 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

patience and restraint of coins are the primary key for traders to get very high profits from bitcoin and other digital currencies because if there is no such trait then you will find it difficult to earn very high profits.
You need to prepare some plans and strategies to trading cryptocurrency.
Especially you're holding cryptocurrency, patience is very important.
You can't get profit within short time unless you know exact the day which coin you invested can increases its value.
Yes I agree on that from the start crypto currency really need a big patience it is all because the volatility and the unstable price. So Ben if we don't have patience we cannot really have the will to wait for the right time to sell and the worst is we can really loss profit on this state. While if we are going to wait or maybe we can really prepare for the huge pump and we can select the right time and the right price to sell.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 06:13:06 AM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

patience and restraint of coins are the primary key for traders to get very high profits from bitcoin and other digital currencies because if there is no such trait then you will find it difficult to earn very high profits.
You need to prepare some plans and strategies to trading cryptocurrency.
Especially you're holding cryptocurrency, patience is very important.
You can't get profit within short time unless you know exact the day which coin you invested can increases its value.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 14, 2018, 11:15:43 AM
I really belive in the saying that "patience is a virtue" But when the time comes that the value of coins decrease drastically most of us specially newbies sell their coins. They are afraid of losing profit without thinking that holding will give them high profits. By the way, Im one of that newbies that do that before, but not im having more patience and holding coins believing I will earn more in the future. But still there is always a risk in doing that.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 14, 2018, 05:19:58 AM
To buy all coins for a long time I dont advise. So it is necessary to do for powerful coins with a potential. If just buy a neizvestna a coin that she can disappear and you will lose money. It is necessary to study it
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
February 13, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
I understand patients and holdings but how long for to be patient? Is it takes only months or many years before I really see huge profits?
You need to have a right target with the amount and the period you will need to hold.
Normally we are looking for a certain amount and the moment it will hit that price that would be the time to sell.
If you trust the project well, you will be holding strong because you believe it has a potential to succeed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 03:13:42 AM
I understand patients and holdings but how long for to be patient? Is it takes only months or many years before I really see huge profits?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 02:45:48 AM

Activity: 295
Merit: 104
February 13, 2018, 02:38:13 AM
An investor must have patience, high motivation and be sure the future will be successful. Many investors lose in bitcoin prices down, because they are uncertain and there is no future motivation. But I am still convinced, besides that there are still investors who embrace patiently, because he has a very high motivation and trust.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
February 13, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
Hold is the best way to earn money, Altcoin is risky for hold. 
Patience is the main thing to make a lot of profit in trading.
Patience in trading was so related characteristics that needed. 
BTC holder already got many profit.

To be honest, most people who used to be daytrade by now would be consider themselves holding a large amount of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Holding doesnt always become the best choice if you're trading however it becomes a different story if you're seeking to achieve long term wealth in investing because trading and investing is a two side of coins, when you saw the price of BTC today then you might told how BTC holder already got so much profit, but when you look back a few years ago then i bet you wont even buy a single coin. Its just human nature and emotion on trading, so its better to have a plan in every trading then starting to holding only when the price drops  Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

If you are a mood in trading then sell it with minimum profit and always take a snap look of the coin a range of price that is lower point and higher point. But If you buy ans gone loss then keep the patience and hold until it has not give you the appreciation in value.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
February 13, 2018, 02:03:29 AM
Yes there are two things needed in investment; first is to hold your investment and the second one is to have a long patience for waiting too long.
These two things will be your foundation to have a better life in future. all sacrifices you made are paid-off once you receive the fruit of your hard-work.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
February 13, 2018, 12:03:08 AM
Holding and patience is the good strategy of trading and key of success, but depend on our experience also. It's normal if we have feel panic if the price of coin drop, but panic can make we take wrong decision, so we need calm down first to think clear before we make good decision.
it is easy to say to hold and patience but in reality if you are in that situation its hard to decide when you saw every minute the price of your coin was falling down. For what i am experience only hold and have patience in coins that have solid program and project but for pump and dump coins holding it will give you more losing investments.

You have no choice but to hold if you are the guy who's trapped in that situation but if you can afford to receive the loss you get by the time you sell then let it be. Since sometimes smart traders doing some wild things just to recover their loss and sometimes the dump selling will one of their choice to buy more coins on its cheaper prices.
Pages:
Jump to: