Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 10. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 07, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
It depends on what your strategy is. You can't hold on forever, that would be a stupid thing to do. The best strategy, I think, is that you buy low and sell high. That means that you don't hold your coins until kingdom come, you hold them until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit. After that buy again when time comes to buy, that way you get a stead stream of income to your trading and not just speculating that the prices will go up in the future. But that really depends on the strategy of the investor/trader. It all varies from person to person.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
March 07, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
patience and holding...  these are the most important things in crypto market but at the same time the things that most of the traders still can not do because they can not stop their selves to sell or buy when there are really big changes in price during really very short time periods.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 08:24:22 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..
in trading need patience, because if not have patience then we will get the loss ..
in trading, holding is the best way if the price is down, with holding we can minimize the loss ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 08:21:17 AM
Ethereum is the safest coin to hold. It is the most well known and high valued cryptocurrency the global economy, but there are also good altcoin that very good to hold such as litecoin, monero and NEO. But I the same like you, I prefer like to hold Ethereum rather than other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
March 07, 2018, 08:17:45 AM
       In bitcoin industry patience and holding are the best strategy to earn profit. If you don't have patience and you think negative you will become panic and you will decide to sell rather than to hold which is the way to loss and not to gain.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
March 07, 2018, 07:59:05 AM
To be honest, there is nothing wrong for not taking the maximum gain. Greed is the worst enemy. Emotions should controlled at all times. People should be positive and be contented. Earning even small amount is good enough rather than suffering possible losses or losing those gains later. Just learn from your experiences and everything will be smooth later on.
Greed is really a big problem and we are like battling ourselves in that situation.
We should not use our emotion when investing and being patience needs you to be smart also.
Sometimes we are too upset with what is happening with the price and non decisive when the price pump, in the end it will leave us no
choice but to hold longer or sell with a lose if we really need the money.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 07:47:12 AM
Patience and holding are likely twins like they can't go further without each other.
If you're holding and you don't have patience you may tend to sell even without thinking that you're not profiting and end up to nothing. So these two are all we need to survive here in this kind of digital world.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 07, 2018, 06:49:03 AM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

Sorry to hear that but in the cryptoverse we must have patience for us to be able to gain more in the future. Patience is really a virtue in this world of crypto, don't get too attached with your trades, emotions must be seperated when dealling in this kind of investment. Check the historical datas of most of the coins for a year, you'll see that they have reached all time high in just year.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 11:15:23 AM
To be honest, there is nothing wrong for not taking the maximum gain. Greed is the worst enemy. Emotions should controlled at all times. People should be positive and be contented. Earning even small amount is good enough rather than suffering possible losses or losing those gains later. Just learn from your experiences and everything will be smooth later on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
They also have the advantage of losing their money when selling low prices.
So I think if you can not afford it and hold it for a long time you can earn and you can lose it.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 07:40:22 AM
in all work we must have patience, especially in holding the coins we have, sometimes we will fall as the price of coins we have a slightly expensive price, we immediately sell it, but if we can be patient, the price of coins can be more expensive doubled.
therefore in holding the coin, we need patience.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 06, 2018, 05:43:45 AM
I think patience is the main trait of a successful trader. And only holding of assets during the long period of time can help you to get big profit. That's why investments in cryptomarket should base on this two simple things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 06, 2018, 04:03:40 AM
Patient in trading is a basic tool. Every trader need to have it. If you do not panic you will always be in profit almost all the time. Next time watch the market and hold yourself.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
March 06, 2018, 03:58:22 AM
Do not worry when you make mistakes every time you decide because all your mistakes are the experience that leads you to success. Accumulate mistakes, and then you will become successful in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 06, 2018, 03:56:05 AM
Patience and holding if you are now on big loss because the market still have possibility to going up, so if you are patient you can recover your loss and make profit later. And when the market on overbought dont forget to sell it and wait to buy back at cheaper price.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 11:02:47 PM
of course, the reward is just for the patient person. most people sell when the price fluctuates and only you hold your coin, you will get big profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 08:09:37 PM

When performing a trade you have to be discipline dont over react to the trend. Patience is what you need to be successful on this field. Make a method or strategy that works for you. 
copper member
Activity: 392
March 05, 2018, 06:52:04 PM
I am new in crypto trading. For the last few month i have learnt a lot about trading. In trading firstly you have to be patience.In here patience is the key to success. I am trading in 2 ways which is daily trading and other is hold. many of my friends gain in holding coz they have lot of patience. They just buy the low value currency and then wait wait and wait........ after few months later they got lots of profit,so they easily sold them. but got the profit you have to research a lot ,otherwise you will be lose. 
Activity: 167
March 05, 2018, 02:41:26 PM
only that can be done, sell it will only give us the loss then better forget it and come back after the price back
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 02:33:22 PM

Patience is a virtue and we must also apply that here in crypto. It would take a lot of courage for us before we gain a good profit. We should always follow the golden rule in trading which is to buy low and to sell high. Better be patient if you want to gain a better profit, wait until bitcoin reach your desired amount.
Pages:
Jump to: