Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 8. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
In my opinion, the current situation is more flexible than patience and holding.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 11:51:44 AM
yes, i agree with you. trading is a difficult job, it require us must be patient and researching carefully before selling or buying. and i believe that if your coins are good, they will rise up soon
Yes, trade can make a lot of profit but it is not easy. One of the qualities required to join this market is patience. There are so many investors failing to keep calm, they are in a hurry to get a profit and they failed. In trade, if you don't research well and you don't have the patience, you will make the wrong decision, it will cause you to lose everything.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 12, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
Bitcoin will never fail in delivering higher price, at least it didn't so far. But don't blame your self, what is done its done. Bad feeling will be there, but it won't bring you anything good, it may take you to even another mistake. Therefor learn everything you can from it and move on. That mistake happened to all  of us, and if it didn't... than it will. It is quite common mistake for people who just joined Bitcoin world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
Yes, last year it was necessary to keep longer. And in this? All who hold positions since the beginning of the year in a huge loss. Nobody knows whether there will be growth this year.

Growth will be required. After the fall, there is always growth. This is the law of the market. There is no constant fall. And there is no constant growth.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
March 12, 2018, 10:50:06 AM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

I don't know why people are selling golden eggs at the silver rates.And why they wasting the bitcoin to enjoy their life.Since I am from middle class family,I know the value of money and how it's hard to earn money .But the people who want to enjoy their life selling bitcoin at low price.Holding is needed for success.

your in a middle class family , so does it mean your some kind of a wealthy person ( not totally but only slight) therfor you didnt even care at the money at all if ever you will loose because you have still some remaining wealth , unlike to us that were only just a poor person and money is pretty hard for us to find. we do value our money more as you do. So overall we have more patience and we do hold if ever theres a major dip.
Activity: 546
March 12, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 09:28:24 AM
Having patience and keeping holding power will make you earn big money in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 12, 2018, 09:24:59 AM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..

I don't know why people are selling golden eggs at the silver rates.And why they wasting the bitcoin to enjoy their life.Since I am from middle class family,I know the value of money and how it's hard to earn money .But the people who want to enjoy their life selling bitcoin at low price.Holding is needed for success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Diagon
March 12, 2018, 09:12:13 AM
Yes, last year it was necessary to keep longer. And in this? All who hold positions since the beginning of the year in a huge loss. Nobody knows whether there will be growth this year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:49:09 AM
It's really a big lesson learn when you experienced the opportunity that has lost because of being impatient. It hits me so hard on what happened to January when every coin that I sold goes green so I promised to myself that it will never happen again.
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
March 12, 2018, 05:11:26 AM
yes, i agree with you. trading is a difficult job, it require us must be patient and researching carefully before selling or buying. and i believe that if your coins are good, they will rise up soon
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 12, 2018, 05:11:11 AM
As soon as the price of bitcoin goes down we will see hysterics in chat rooms and forums again. And it will be done by those people who now say that you need to be calm when prices fall
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 12, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
The important characteristics in trading or being trader you must to be patience because we know if you have that you can the coin that you hold to increase the price so you can get more profit.

But sometimes they have disadvantage of waiting and holding for few years why?  Because maybe the price will decrease after few years of waiting maybe you skip the highest price and never happen again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 04:53:47 AM
I think you can invest and hold for a long time until the price will be quite high. Then you are an investor and for that you need to have patience. If you are impatient, you can buy and sell as soon as the price rises by 10-15% or a little more. The larger the trading account, the greater the profit will be
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
March 12, 2018, 03:52:28 AM
I think patience and holding these are the most important things in the crypto market, but it depends on your strategy, a good strategy is that you buy low and sell high, you just keep them for Until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit.

Most traders always want to do that strategy but if you are on the real trading and your coins keep dropping that's the time you may panic and loss patience and try ti sell your coins for a loss to prevent more losses this are common situation most of us traders are facing but if you can manage your patience and believe in your coins there is nothing to worry it may recover soon

All condition will change if we are in the real market.
Talking is much easier like everybody say but the real condition will come when we are doing the real trading.
Now its time to prove ourselves.

this is the way on what we can be able to see for that we can have some decision for that are really may depends on what we can have been experience for here in the market and for what we can made for here.
Activity: 706
March 12, 2018, 03:36:56 AM
I think both are have a benifits when you hold there a chance we can sell at the right prices and we got gain from we holding and it looks like patience without this we cannot achieve the profit that what we want to.. for example if we have an investment we need more patience for the profit.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 03:12:06 AM
patience and holding is one way to get rich or grow your investment, it's the secret to becoming a rich trading, because it is not easy to earn or grow an investment, it is waiting at the right time, time or day.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 12, 2018, 02:33:29 AM
Learned to be patince and be ready to take the rest that's the rule of a trading whenever happens learn hodling.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
March 12, 2018, 12:30:39 AM
I think patience and holding these are the most important things in the crypto market, but it depends on your strategy, a good strategy is that you buy low and sell high, you just keep them for Until you see that opportunity to sell them and make a profit.

Most traders always want to do that strategy but if you are on the real trading and your coins keep dropping that's the time you may panic and loss patience and try ti sell your coins for a loss to prevent more losses this are common situation most of us traders are facing but if you can manage your patience and believe in your coins there is nothing to worry it may recover soon

All condition will change if we are in the real market.
Talking is much easier like everybody say but the real condition will come when we are doing the real trading.
Now its time to prove ourselves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 11, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: