Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience and Holding - page 19. (Read 22138 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
Ive been wrong that i withdraw all my earnings on trading ..
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
hmm .. too bad for me now bitcoins is still aiming high ..

Patience and holding is the best way to earn a big amount of money. This is what the traders and investors do. So that they could earn a million of dollars. Bitcoin is immeasurable because you can earn the unexpected things when the price climbs up so high. Bitcoin is the most popular now to earn millions. That's why many are interested in bitcoin to invest. Many testimonies can be read in comments that bitcoin is real. I believe that l am one of them to be a millionaire in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:59:15 PM
If you really want to earn you should bear patience. Dont panic when the price dropped, just hold and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 71
January 30, 2018, 03:21:05 PM
Patience and holding are the perfect key through success. You're just waiting and keep calm then soon you'll be a billionaire.
Activity: 51
January 30, 2018, 01:51:26 PM
Trading is kind of playing a instrument device you shall to learn how to play it when to touch the keys to make a perfect music. buy when it ends the top high and sell when it touch the top low , is that wrong ? so play it vice versa ! that how you need to trade well Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
Probably, because holding and patience for your coins is really a necessary one if you're a risky but if you'd just buy then sell for just an hour or day nd go with the flow of whales you will never have a good profit I supposed. I think if you have signals in trading it might be good for you, there are who does it here in forum just for free and you may try it just joining in a channel for example like Telegram.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 30, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
i learned that ..must have patience in holding then exchanging it times 10 from the day I bought my alts..
Just like you i also lose my patience. Instead of holding my coins i sell it all. I am very disappointed now because of what i've done. I know what to do next time. I think this happening will make me better next time.

I think most of us have the same experience since its either we have been provoked to sell it on an instant when the price increased or the price is going down and down. But we don't have to lose hope when we have experienced something like this, we must take it as a lesson in order to move forward to have profits like what we are thinking in Trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 30, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

yes of course, trading should be able to master the skills of patience and should be able to control the emotions because if you are impatient I make sure you will lose because selling coins at cheap prices.

Patience and holding emotions is a key to succeed in trading. If you get into trading world you need to prepare your self for unexpected happening just like dumping and pumping alt coins price. As a trader you should know how to handle your emotions, or else you would end up sacrificing your coins without perfect timing.
Activity: 733
January 30, 2018, 09:00:38 AM
Just like you i also lose my patience. Instead of holding my coins i sell it all. I am very disappointed now because of what i've done. I know what to do next time. I think this happening will make me better next time.
you should be able to see back the odds of coins you have, because the price of coins can not be predicted, the only way is to be patient and hold the coins regularly. we may be exposed to panic sell when the price is high but in some time forward the price could be higher than the current time.
Activity: 504
January 30, 2018, 08:46:47 AM
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
 I also experienced what you have been experienced and I realized that Patience is a virtue that every traders must posses.  May our experienced be a good testimony to new in trading to be patient while engaging in trading and investing to avoid falling in regret and loss of possible earnings.  I also observed successful traders I know that they became successful because they wait patiently.  

Instead of withdrawing your cryptos during red days, it is the perfect time to buy and add your crypto possessions.  Wait patiently and your patience will give you better earnings.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 30, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
Patience is the best virtue of all the traders, I think this the best way to them comfortable with  coins and it seems that they are now holding their coins.  Patience is also a skill, it may be used but it may be earn for a long time.  We should master all of the patience skills because it may be used some what we can earn cheaper coins than we think.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 08:06:06 AM
Holding works perfectly for the most powerful and successful crypto currencies, which have the most promsing potential, like BTC, ETH, LTC..But It is not always working for the coins with small value and potential. Such coins will not survive long time, and risking holding them can lead to big losses.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

Both are actually the best requirement when it comes to trading because it makes a trader efficient and successful. Without those two a trader has a high possibility of failing. Trading is not certain because of the volatility of the coins that's why we need holding and patience because it might take a long time for their value to change.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Ive learned a lot about patience.. as well as holding I posted this last year and since after I posted my experience I cashed in again and
went back on trading again now this time Im holding my alts
Activity: 504
January 30, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

yes of course, trading should be able to master the skills of patience and should be able to control the emotions because if you are impatient I make sure you will lose because selling coins at cheap prices.
Activity: 196
January 30, 2018, 06:31:15 AM
Patient people earn big money from trading. Extremely patient people get rich. I think there are people who have a foresight to potential investments and coupled with patience, they're reaping the rewards now. Take roger ver for example. We may be past the time when we can all be like ver but bitcoin still has a lot of potential to make us earn a lot. Of course patience is a major aspect that we have to remember
Activity: 85
Merit: 14
January 30, 2018, 05:06:48 AM
I have learned that when it comes to crypto trading, hodling altcoins is the best way to increase your profit. To dump when the price Pump and to Buy when the price drop. You may also hodl 50% of your altcoins and sell 50% when the price is higher than your investment. Hodling 50% of your alcoins is not a bad idea after all. You have some more patience to hold on to.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 30, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
For bitcoin patience pays at the end, always. Some altcoins also brings profits if you hold them against dollars.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
It is impossible to catch all the bottoms and tops. Every time you have a purchase, there is a risk of closing with a loss. If you are nervous from every small market movement in the market and can not get used to it - your psychotype is not suitable for trading.
Activity: 60
January 30, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
I think this is a very potential market but also a lot of risk. People are often confused how to handle, so keep or sell when the coin you are investing is reduced. Trading psychology is very important, it determines a lot to your success. I believe that if you really trust and invest money you should not worry about anything but keep it because that is the money you have invested. You just have not sold yet.
Pages:
Jump to: