Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have? - page 3. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 11
I am a long-term investor and I am very confident in every decision I make, even though the market is in a bad or bloody situation, this teaches me to always be patient with this. I will not sell at a low price because it is not the right decision unless you invest with the wrong coins or do not have further development, of course by selling then exchanging with other coins is the right decision.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

In my opinion, the current cryptocurrency market is doing just fine. Maybe a lot of altcoin prices are down but this is due to the strengthening of the price of bitcoin and also the dominance of bitcoin in the market which is already more than 68%. Maybe we should be patient to wait for the altseason to arrive in the future
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
By the way, patience and the HODL strategy are two different things.
how can you say different? you cant do hodling if you dont have a patience .

I never recommend to someone to HODL an altcoin, especially which has small marketcap.
there are lots of them now and most of them are newer alts but this does not mean that they arent profitable  . i still see a trader that are satisfied on thier chosen new coins   .

In this market, everyone needs some patience of course, but don't HODL alts like crazy.
yes . patience is a virtue as what the saying says but why not hodl alt like crazy if the alts are good ( e.g eth , xrp  , bnb ,  )
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
I only trade on btc for now and little alts in my portfolio are untouch because they are good project and dont need to swap them soon as what in have in btc is OK for now and just have to hold some little alts in case , so am very calm and focus as no panic selling from here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
By the way, patience and the HODL strategy are two different things. I never recommend to someone to HODL an altcoin, especially which has small marketcap. In this market, everyone needs some patience of course, but don't HODL alts like crazy.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
Patience is all the attitudes we must have when dealing with this bloody crypto market, most of us who believe in investment will be patient in responding to this market, otherwise we will not know how to survive in this market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Patience is very important when it comes to cryptocurrency investment because it takes time for most of the projects to gradually follow the path of their road map. However, not all the projects are worth waiting upon because the project may lack what it takes to become successful on the market. This is why investors are always entreated to study the project before investing.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
Patience is a virtue, but it is only suitable for holders. For traders, sometimes they need a bit more reckless to maximize the possible profits. Fortunately, I have too much patience and I can't trade short term. I only buy and place sell orders in the selling area.
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
It is not about patience but its all about knowing and understanding how the crypto market and the crypto ecosystem operates and the basic things that influences the change in the market price of most crypto coins. Investors need to know and understand how trading and investing work in the crypto ecosystem. With understanding, you know why the prices of cryptocurrencies keep changing...
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
During the past 2 years I almost did not care about the prices of the coins I hold. I still believe in the strong recovery of crypto in 2019, and I only set targets to sell those coins.
For me the crypto market is like a long-term investment channel, it's not a profession. I still do other traditional jobs and invest in crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
when the market is bleeding like now, try to secure your assets to a stable coin like USDT, at least you will feel safe by maintaining the value of the money you invest in crypto.
when we are in a floating position and the percentage of the portfolio has shrunk, try re-analysis. if it still allows cutting loss then do it, and wait until the price touches the floor and you can buy again to cover losses.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
I am just turning my PC off and start doing other things like bringing time with friends, playing games and so on. The worst thing you can do is to look at CMC and think about your portfolio. Just sit down, relax and switch your attention to something else.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
When BTC went down to 9.8k$, many people started panic selling with false predictions that it will touch 7k. Let's understand that the only time you lose funds is when you sell at loss when holding good coins. Those who held BTC from that dip till today are now rejoicing and the reverse is the case for those who dumped. Lesson from this is that patience is a virtue, it's highly applicable in crypto space.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
I am having great patience because I have invested in crypto the amount of money that I can afford to lose so I never get panic and I can stay calm even when all crypto will be falling to zero.
Patience is the key of success in gambling, investing and trading so in short crypto is all about patience. We actually have to show patience at dump when the price falls we will have to wait till the price recovers it could take year or few months but one day it will surely increase better keep waiting good time will come very soon
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

Trying not to watch the charts everyday and go for some hobby or other investment spheres  Grin
Greendays are coming, hang on, we are ready to fly  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
That is it , how many of us could remain calm while you watch your investment drain out, very few and that is nature. Patience is one of the best asset you could have as a crypto enthusiast. No matter what you know your time will, its a matter of hard work which is always proportional to your reward.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
https://goldeth.io/
Patience is a very important attitude in any situation including when the market is bleeding. but I think this is normal in the market, because price fluctuations depend on demand and supply in the market, if I sell low it is the same as selling a loss. so I prefer to be patient and wait for the market to fully recover.
Activity: 277
Merit: 0
You are right,If you still believe in the potential of the coins you have, stop checking prices every single day, take a crypto holidays and come back in one month
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
with my past experience can control panic when prices are below, I'm sure that patience will have good results, in crypto your patience is an advantage. I have experienced panic very often when selling coins and it is very detrimental to me. and now this is my experience and lesson.now i am able to be patient i continue to be patient. because I believe.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
as use with chance on reference as trader to manage of terms with the token movement on moderation gives with use of spares on expends as release with distribution,
the decision helps as trader to work as might to focus on excessive with option on lists with the limitation as field on focus as objective on managing terms on projects with the investment plan with the business on bitcoin finance.

Pages:
Jump to: