Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is a virtue but how much patience do you have? - page 4. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I am having great patience because I have invested in crypto the amount of money that I can afford to lose so I never get panic and I can stay calm even when all crypto will be falling to zero.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
as usual I personally do not panic when I see a market situation that has not improved or cryptoqurrency assets are threatened not to rise in price. that is not my attitude, because I am very confident that the assets that I have now will rise in price one day, because they include high potential coins for investment.
Activity: 646
tozex.io
Indeed patience is a virtue. Especially if you are a trader you need patience ,and also to cut down on emotions. If you make the right choices of coins for trading, even if it dips, you don't need to panic sell, apply patience to it, and before you know it, price will rise back.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?

The current conditions are not good for altcoin but we see an opportunity to buy good altcoin at a cheap price. Cryptocurrency or some altcoin is a long-term investment and has begun to be recognized as a digital asset. I think, with this acknowledgment the price of altcoin will rise again
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The best way to control yourself in red markets is to stay off your holding, don't bother checking them as it will only you sell at loss. Also, in such times, patience is highly needed but it depends on if the coin you are holding is worth it or not. For someone like me, if I don't trust the coin anymore or the team starts backsliding, I will cut my losses and move on.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
Now that the market is bleeding, our patience will be measured again and those hearts will start pumping so fast every time we look on our portfolios went down for more than 30%. Panic selling starting to rise and a lower low can be expected. How do you control your patience in a red days like this?
When the red market and coin prices decline. Surely a lot of people start to panic and are confused about what they will do later, so some people will choose to sell it because they panic if the price decreases again. When the market goes down don't panic, observe and analyze what makes the price of the coins you hold fall and whether the coins still have the potential to recover and give you a profit, don't be in a hurry in making a decision to sell them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I'm sure most of the members in this forum, including members in this thread, have experienced what I experienced too, and surely there are still many members who holding coins from investments or  from bounties and wait for the right time to sell them, but I still haven't given up and are still patient to wait for that day

Exactly mate patience is very important bullets investting in crypto altcoins, believe me or not since the bear start I have diiferent coins storing in my ERC20 wallet because I still believe time has come my coins I hold become valuabl I forget it for awhile.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
I dont have that much patience before but as the cryptomarket is doing.
I dont have any choice but to extend it or have an infinite one as we can't do anything but to wait and buy more before the Bullrun comes.
cryptocurrency is really something we should to invest with.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
At first it was of course a bit difficult, it was always a shame to look at how the cryptocurrency market only falls and does not grow, but now I’m used to it and I understand that unfortunately the cryptocurrency market falls more often than it grows.
Sometimes we think of losing patience because of the market behaves through these months. But if we think of the benefits we can have when market increase we eager to wait and be patience. Indeed, the crypto price may falls and will increase.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I can still remember those days back in 2018. It was horrible, ETH for 85 dollars, BTC was around 3k, almost nobody believed that price would recover, but right now we are getting a bit of hope, which is great.
We do not know how long it gets to recover or stay don forever but still we have courage and being patient till the time the price increase again because we believe on the potential the coin and think those who manipulates the market for own benefits. It is great to understand the market and know to play with the situation.
Activity: 336
I still remember with regret that he could not sell at the peak, now I sit with a bunch of unnecessary coins in the hope that at least one of them at a distance will show good growth.
Activity: 224
I think patient is important but it does not mean that you wait as long as possible. More important you should know when is optimal time to sell or hold your coin.
that's the best thing to do,  to know when to buy and even when to sell,  it's not easy seeing your money you invested in a coin dumping,  it takes lots of courage and patience to hold and not sell at loss
Activity: 1764
At first it was of course a bit difficult, it was always a shame to look at how the cryptocurrency market only falls and does not grow, but now I’m used to it and I understand that unfortunately the cryptocurrency market falls more often than it grows.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
I can still remember those days back in 2018. It was horrible, ETH for 85 dollars, BTC was around 3k, almost nobody believed that price would recover, but right now we are getting a bit of hope, which is great.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
At any time, patience has no limits, because if you have patience, there are limits to it, not patience.
Until you return to the profit period in trading cryptocurency, there you also have to be patient with your profits, or if you are not patient, your money will be spent without any hardship.
patience will provide many benefits for anyone who is an investor in crypto. we know that in the long run bitcoin will rise, we know patience will make you more calm and not easily panic. but even so, not everyone has high patience. OP is right to say that how much patience do you have? because that would illustrate your benefits in crypto then
Activity: 487
Patience and balance account will interact in same direction. The more patience you have, the higher probability to see your balance increases in value, and vice versa. Lack of patience mostly results in losses, it's the truth in market, especially in crypto market when all things change fastly and dramatically. Without patience, investors will easily fall into manipulation traps of whales, then panicly sell their assets, and FOMO to buy at peaks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
I'm sure most of the members in this forum, including members in this thread, have experienced what I experienced too, and surely there are still many members who holding coins from investments or  from bounties and wait for the right time to sell them, but I still haven't given up and are still patient to wait for that day
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
I think I have learn to be patient through this crypto world and we are now getting the good news of it as bull is getting closer , I did my holding for long now as most are down and I would not mind to hold them till bull comes and see what they got to offer and if turn out to be dead one then some will still be good.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
 i'm already getting tired of waiting and i dont want to sell my altcoins now because it will be a total loss for me,i hope by year end of 2019 or after bitcoin halving altcoins will start surging in price,i will keep hoping for the best
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
There is long term patience and short term patience,ive been holding my altcoins since 2018 now and im sure i might have to hold till 2020 or even 2022 to get my ROI back and not every investors can have a long term patience but i have no choice since i cant sell for loss
Pages:
Jump to: