Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 108. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 02:45:57 PM
It is important to be patient in this markets, they need time for their project development for increasing their value. And they also need time for their product to be known by audiences.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 02:38:49 PM
Absolutely agree, but patience is not the only one key to success in trading in the market. In addition, you need to follow the news, watch the charts and ... it's nice to have a little luck.
Activity: 644
June 15, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
Of course, especially in such a market, when just already hard and brazenly expel people from the market, such a dumping market, and the patience you need to be able to wait for the best opportunity and time, so AK in any case will grow, behind him a lot of pesrpektiv and ambitions in this industry,so that will grow and very much,
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 02:30:47 PM
Oh yes, patience and once again patience, endurance, and market knowledge. Without it, in this case in any way. Only people with such data, and can count on success in this difficult business. You need to be able to wait, and then invest in time, or sell your coins.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
Yes patience is the key. You will suffer or you cannot earn much if you do not have your asset patience. Crypto market is always volatile and prices of a coin go up and down in no times. So you need tricks and knowledge alongside patience in this market. 
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 08:40:50 AM
your lucky too gain that profit in just two weeks., others need to wait for how many months.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
June 15, 2018, 08:32:23 AM
Before you enter the world of cryptocurrency you must put in your mind and have the quality of being patience. Cryptocurrency are like competition sometimes you are loosing and instead of losing hope you must be patience because great things never happens instantly its unexpected. If you are one of the user, trader, and investor keep that in mind.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
Yes you can realise benefits and pretend to get the most out of currencies. THese, even  bitcoin, take a long time to mature and become true valuable.
Activity: 392
June 15, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
You’re right! Investments are all about patience. You have to wait a bunch of time if you want your financial situation to be pleasant. Although sometimes it may be really difficult not to lose control over your volition, you’ll see good results if you keep calm and reasonable.

Yes, I agree. All about and aroun patience! But we are suppose not to be too much patient, because if so, we can loose our money also, the thing is to be sensitive for this market.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 15, 2018, 07:42:24 AM
Yes, patience is very important. It will lead to your loss and control how much you earn. So I think patience is very important. We must have enough patience in the encryption market.
Patience is a virtue that's what every traders and investors should have and should bare in mind. Let's expect that you're gonna experience loses and failures because it was already given here in crypto world. So instead of having a short temper try to have a long patience to accept that earning here in crypto is not instantly.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 15, 2018, 07:35:59 AM
Patience is my best quality. Only thanks to patience I earned what I have.
The price falls - do not panic wait.
Activity: 17
June 15, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
Sure, i agree.Be strong hand
Activity: 40
June 15, 2018, 07:27:33 AM
I hope the weak hands get a clue from this. Patience is one of the most important quality you have to possess to be succesful in crypto.
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 06:16:25 AM
patience is required in cryptocuurency,without patience you might loss your investment,also being a good trader you must acquire knowledge and also be patient will invest or trading.
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 05:47:22 AM
Yes. patience is the key to success for almost all the things. When it comes to trading no matter what the field is we all need good patience and emotion controlling ability to get the success.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes, patience is really the key, it is very important in this industry, the temptation you have for earning money and the prices of bitcoins that are volatile. Investing a large amount of money is very risky, it is the reason why you really need to have good patience because there are chances that you might sell coins on a lower price when the market price is going down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
Yes, patience is very important. It will lead to your loss and control how much you earn. So I think patience is very important. We must have enough patience in the encryption market.
Yes, I also believe that patience is the key to being successful in the world as well as in the crypto world. We must be patient in trading to achieve our goals. If you do not have patience then it will be difficult to get benefits in the crypto world. You can be patient about your work to make big profits.
Activity: 220
Merit: 8
June 14, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

You are right if you Wrote Patience is The Key but One thing that we must not To forget an always have to be remembered is KNOWLEDGE, Because no matter how much patience you have but without knowledge, it will be futile, And in any business or job, if you already have the knowledge, then it can be ascertained 85% you will succeed, but if without knowledge, wait for failure
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
June 14, 2018, 11:12:08 AM

Yes it is, patience is very important in this industry, the temptation of earning money and the prices of bitcoins that is volatile, investing a huge amount is very risky and that is the reason why you always need patience because you might sell your coins on its lowest price when the market price is dumping.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
June 14, 2018, 11:11:57 AM
SUPER , patience is our weapon to be  successful here in crypto world. I know some people who hold bitcoin for  couple of years and they are now get what enough or more than what they expect when bitcoin pump last year and read some stories how they become richer because of bitcoin , lets make them an inspiration and get a motivation to HODL our coins so we become wht they become.
Jump to: