Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 112. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
Yes. If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 10:57:56 AM
Patience is the key to everything we do, especially in the decision-making process that does help our lives better in whatever we do. In this world of encrypted money, we need to be patient with our coins, how we invest and hold coins, and be patient in the study of sales and trading markets.
Activity: 173
June 12, 2018, 10:53:11 AM
And it seems to me that the main thing is to sell at the right time and not wait until the last. So you can earn much more.Something like this. Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 10:51:38 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

As investors of bitcoin we need to be more patience, because this currency is very svolatile in nature we should not be easily discourage because of sudden decrease of value of said coin the important is patience just put in mind that someday this coin will increase rapidly that make you earned more profits in this investment and try to make some research in in this field.

We all need this in crypto currency business because of it's long term to earn especially in investing. We need the time when it comes with a value/price situation if it is good and bad. So be patience and believe your decision.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
With patience, we can find the best solution in finding problem solving.
Especially in solving the problem of crypto trade that price is not friendly with the traffickers.
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
yes of course, the patience is key to being successful, let alone you invest in krypto I think you should be able to hold your emotions so you will get a better profit. because investing in krypto is also a good investment to make a lot of profit.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
Patience is important because patience helps us earn more money. Many people get rich because they can hold coins for a long time. They can do this because they have great patience.
copper member
Activity: 97
June 12, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
patience is the key, true happiness does not come easily as we may think it ought to come, but with patience you will find true happiness all it takes is to just be patient. do not rush into market, stay strong and calm and think of the future don't think of the present moment alone. hold on to long term anything can boom at any time we are in a crypto world
Activity: 94
June 12, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
Yes patience is one of hte keys but don't mistake patience with never doing anything - there are times to exit and times to take profits. If all you do is wait around you might not realise any profits and benefits.
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
yeah thats true, i heard a lot of holders gaining much and huge profits from their coins that bought from 2-3 years ago. im so amaze with their emotions when it comes to hold such a long time. i hope i can do the same.
Activity: 234
June 12, 2018, 09:21:37 AM
How much more patience does it take to make investments start to make a profit? All of 2018 - only losses. I want to sell everything, fix the losses and return anything.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
I think for newbies it's best strategy to buy and hold without any fear. When you are a professional trader, it's more profitable to trade for sort and middle term and also to keep some coins for long. Patience and cool mind are best friends of crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
 Indeed, it is, especially in those times were market is all red, you need to have a bunch of patience and endurance just to stay here
Activity: 203
June 12, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Truly that patience is the key to every investment and mostly to this kind of market since the price of each coins vary every now and then. In investing in crypto and altcoins the most important thing to do first is to study the market and the price of the coins also the project of each coins. Monitoring those coins you can choose for yourself the best coins you will invest on believing that it will give you the profit you want. When you have invested on that coin trust in it and have patience hold it and then you will earn money because that coins will surely increase in price.
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
I agree that here earn only patient, but when I look at the schedules and pumps periodic, and understand that if I traded, I would increase my Deposit at times.
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 07:31:45 AM
In such a business as trading in high-volatile markets, the calmness and patience of quality ganacs that can make you rich. Do not rush to sell what is falling in price, because tomorrow it can play a fall and go on to growth further. Be patient!
Activity: 198
June 12, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
Yeah i also advice patience. Because one of friend who sell his token for just about 1dollar each. Which not bad though. He sel it. But few day ago the admin says that by this december the token will increase into 10dollar each. He was shock and angry to his self. That why he sell it. So i have a lesson now. That once you have a token. Try to hold it for a while.
Activity: 392
June 12, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

This is true) Patience in the market crypto currency is one of the important indicators. Who is that patient and rich
It is true that patience is one of the most important factors to achieve success in investing,
so when we invest inevitably we have to be patient
Activity: 74
June 12, 2018, 06:51:54 AM
In all walks of life patience is always a key which also applicable in investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 95
June 12, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
Patience is my essential strategy you need in cryptocurrency to be able to be successful on the long term.
Not only patience, but also care, prudence and planning. If you just sit and wait, nothing will happen. After all, it is necessary to do a very hard job, before choosing a token, which would then " wait"
Jump to: