Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 110. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 04:51:29 PM
yeah the patience is a virtue and a key to success not only in the crypto but in any areas of the life cycle. sometimes the emotions trigger panic which you can`t control and have a lack of patience.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 04:47:52 PM
Personally, completely agree with you on the matter that patience is a crucial characteristic of a successful investor. I think the most important thing that can provide you the trust and courage not to panic is planning the amount you can afford to lose.

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 04:29:08 PM
true, because in fact the success in ico is the people who are patient, sometimes people only see projects like ico with a short week and will not join a relatively long week. like hoqu project, many people are patient with this project and already get rich now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:26:07 PM
yes,patience is the reason why many investors have made alot of profit in cryptocurrency,patience is need in other to make the right decision in a market
Activity: 149
June 13, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
I keep my patience in a box for 6 month but i still not seeing any hope in my box. I don't know  what to do but still awaiting hope one day i will make profit like yours.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
Patience and desire, the most important thing in ICO and Bounty campaigns, because without these qualities, little will come of it.

I don't know about bounty but regarding ICO research is the most important thing to do before investing.
Activity: 52
June 13, 2018, 12:27:39 PM
Patience and desire, the most important thing in ICO and Bounty campaigns, because without these qualities, little will come of it.
Activity: 69
June 13, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
Patience is the key to success in almost everything.  However, sometimes patience in cryptocurrencies can be confused with denial and that can be a disaster.  Holding something that is a sinking ship regardless of how patient you are, it will never float again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:46:15 AM
Yes, patience is the key to success on entering a business. Dont panic to sell when you see the market price is going down. Dont lose hope there will be all fine and recover.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 09:45:24 AM
There are right time in the world of crypto. The key for every success is patience. It is the light of achievement.
Activity: 322
June 13, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
Patience is the key world of success in crypto world . We must be patience in trading to reach our goal .If you do not have patience then it is deffinitely going to difficuilt to get the benefits in crypto world . You can be patience about your work to get big profit .
Activity: 140
June 13, 2018, 09:40:44 AM
What ever work you will do , in the company that you work , and in the bitcoin investment , you still have to work for it productly so that it will gain some profits, of all these effort for your work their is a key to this success and for me it is the patience toward your own works.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
Patience can become an obstacle from an assistant. Now the market is falling and if you tolerate and do not sell tokens, then in a week you will go bankrupt.
Yes that is right that's why don't do panic selling if the market is going down unless you really want to lose money. If you get impatient here you will lose everything and the chance for you to get financially freedom in your life. So better to hold your balls and wait for the market to become bull again then that's for you to decide.
Activity: 301
June 13, 2018, 09:28:06 AM
Almost everyone loses patience and leads to many mistakes. Patience is one of the factors that lead to success, so you should learn to be patient. If you hear the bad news around what you are investing in, do not rush to believe it, do not sell it in a hurry. Take a deep look and make a decision.
Activity: 210
June 13, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
All success begins with patience. that is very true and the same as investment in the world of crypto. the price of crypto has increased and decreased significantly. so to invest in a crypto it takes patience from the holders of the crypto.
June 13, 2018, 09:22:04 AM
I like to gold. I am still at loss since i bought my coins in semi high prices but confident enough to wait and keep the patience for my folio to grow.lets take this OPs advice for the good move for profiteering incase you dont meet the expected price too early,then wait until year end
June 13, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
I agree with you that patience is the ultimate weapon  in investing cryptocurrency....  In any long term business or investment patience is always the key of success.
Activity: 238
June 13, 2018, 03:00:17 AM
Yes it is true that patience is the key. And also it is normal that we wait for a long time for our token rewards, we also don't have any choice but to wait for the right time so we really need to be patience.
Activity: 216
June 13, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
I agree with that. Patience is really one of the key for you to become successful here in Bitcointalk. Because we can't do anything else but to make our patience longer.
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
June 13, 2018, 02:57:11 AM
Yes, patience is really important. I did not have enough patience this time, so I lost a lot. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience.
True indeed patience is very important when we invest,
and if we want to achieve success in investing yes we have to be patient,
because indeed patience is the most important factor to achieve success
Jump to: