Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 111. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 02:56:22 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience is very important nowadays in this forum . Its true that there are many problem and issues about bitcoin. Some destroy the reputation of bitcoin. But I guess the issues and problem about bitcoin will be the way to the huge growth of bitcoin. If the bitcoin will increase so as follow the altcoins. There are many altcoins that has good potential so try to invest and make time to read about the project .

I agree it's the attitude that matters most specially your patience. I truly admire these people who were able to make it on top of their investments because of their patience and this prove us that there's something big waiting for us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 02:51:44 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience is very important nowadays in this forum . Its true that there are many problem and issues about bitcoin. Some destroy the reputation of bitcoin. But I guess the issues and problem about bitcoin will be the way to the huge growth of bitcoin. If the bitcoin will increase so as follow the altcoins. There are many altcoins that has good potential so try to invest and make time to read about the project .
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:47:53 AM
Yes, patience is really important. I did not have enough patience this time, so I lost a lot. The encryption market is a long-term investment market. We must have enough patience.
Activity: 234
June 13, 2018, 02:44:38 AM
Patience can become an obstacle from an assistant. Now the market is falling and if you tolerate and do not sell tokens, then in a week you will go bankrupt.
Activity: 212
June 13, 2018, 02:13:12 AM
Yes, we need enough patience. At present, this market has been a long time in the trough, but I believe the market will soon pick up again, so I will hold my tokens and wait, it will give me Bring huge profits.
   Patience is a virtue and has a capacity to achieve succees. In this crypto all we need is to have patience to become wealth, because this crypto make an easiest way to gain good profits with the help of knowledge. In order in investing, just be patience on holding the coins until the market will arise.
Activity: 5
June 13, 2018, 01:45:34 AM
Patience is the key for success. A lot of problems will be faced in every battle. Patience really pays off when we start seeing differently, expand our empathy, and pull tolerance from positivity.
Activity: 98
June 13, 2018, 01:40:39 AM
If you dont have good patience ,do not invest ! that is the main rule of cryptocurrency investments! because the market has high volatility which makes it rise and fall all of a sudden which for the new people would be a nightmare,that is why we need to be sure that we have that patience all the time so that we arent going to sell at loss everytime the market is going to fail.
Activity: 86
June 13, 2018, 01:28:33 AM
Investment in the encryption market must have enough patience. There are many changes in the encryption market. We must have enough patience, and the encryption market is also a long-term investment market.
Activity: 145
June 13, 2018, 01:23:08 AM
Yes, we need enough patience. At present, this market has been a long time in the trough, but I believe the market will soon pick up again, so I will hold my tokens and wait, it will give me Bring huge profits.
Activity: 93
June 13, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
absolutely agree with you,without endurance and patience, nothing will happen..unfortunately, not everyone has nerves of steel)
Those who do not have nerves of steel, I would recommend to plan everything in advance and not to deviate from the plan. That is, you have decided to keep a potential token for a long time, rigidly determine the duration of the retention, the upper and lower limits, as well as the date when you look at the price for trading.
copper member
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

I lost a lot of money staying relaxed and doing nothing.
I think it's a good idea to panic a bit when the price drops, because every dip is an opportunity that you missed out on.
Now I have cash because I could see the likelyhood of a correction/drop weeks ago, I was about to get out before the big dip and now I am very likely to buy at the bottom (if ETH reaches near $400). Check my Twitter for proof: twitter.com/AaronHynninen
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
June 13, 2018, 01:09:10 AM
In the present market condition, patience is definitely the golden grail of strategy. Even if you long position was wrong, you are able to brace yourself and hold until the recovery phase. Just dont touch margin trading if you are not professional trader.

Trading itself can become very stressful and time consuming. I started trading but ended up long term holding because it is more profitable and requires less time overall.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 01:07:58 AM

I have noticed that be passive is an effective attitude sometimes. It suits me very much. Maybe that’s why I prefer long-term holding but not a trading. It is much more interesting for me to study the market than make a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
June 12, 2018, 07:24:39 PM
In the present market condition, patience is definitely the golden grail of strategy. Even if you long position was wrong, you are able to brace yourself and hold until the recovery phase. Just dont touch margin trading if you are not professional trader.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 12, 2018, 11:57:15 AM
Everyone has his own character. What seems reasonable to you is unacceptable to another person. I have long been convinced that there is no point in advising. Everyone should be responsible for their own actions. This is his investment and its risks.

I agree with you. Everyone must decide for themselves what actions to take, because each person risks his money and responsibility falls solely on the person for himself. Patience is a very good quality in  the crypto world, but not everyone can tolerate.
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 11:32:00 AM
Yes it's a good way in the crypto business. it is very difficult to have patience in trading in crypto. if I buy coin and sell it next year. that's what makes a huge profit in business in the crypto world.
Activity: 395
June 12, 2018, 11:29:40 AM
Everyone has his own character. What seems reasonable to you is unacceptable to another person. I have long been convinced that there is no point in advising. Everyone should be responsible for their own actions. This is his investment and its risks.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

Those who became rich are those people with great patience. We need to understand that every opportunity should be hand in hand with great patience and Bitcoin investments. And for you to earn a lot you must exercise great patience.
Activity: 115
June 12, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

I agree of this patience is the very best way or strategy so that you can manage to survive your coin and earned a profit, because  if you dont have this patience in your mind i think you will lose your coin and will not earned big in your investment.
Activity: 144
June 12, 2018, 11:06:35 AM
I think patience is one of rhe key through success.if you have little patient you will not reach what do you want to happen.In thus type of invest leys not hurry lets just wait for our time.
Jump to: