Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 125. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
Yeah right, patience is really a virtue. Weak hands get stressed out and confused in times of dip. Remember if you bought a token and you believed in it and you can see the team is delivering as expected, there's no way but profit.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Patience is the key to success. We need to be patient and have a good attitude. If we are emotional, I think we might make the wrong decision.
Activity: 113
June 03, 2018, 08:26:06 AM
Nothing can prevent you from having long-term asset and also making money not maybe daily, but montly, for sure. There are lots of less known coins that rise every week, Trading is my side hobby, but I still can't refuse to buy me some new coins once a month at least
Activity: 280
June 03, 2018, 08:25:13 AM
 These are very good words.There is no doubt about it if you are in this business then you must have patience of third degree means there is no level of patience, hasty means loss and that is not bearable there are so many examples of patience just watch and wait for right time you must get.
Activity: 107
June 03, 2018, 08:22:23 AM
Patience is the most appropriate key to meet success, but not everyone wants to be patient most of them just want instant success but they do not meet him, because we know success no one is instant, success takes hard work, and patience to achieve. So, patience is the key in every sphere of life, not only crypto
June 03, 2018, 08:18:48 AM
There is a good saying: "A person is patient in two cases: when there is no choice and when it is very profitable". In the cryptomarket you can see both of them.
But I think that if you do not have the patience, any business will not be profitable for you.
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 03, 2018, 08:17:18 AM
Hodling is interesting, much more than short term and yes, that requires patience. But nowadays is also true that we have to tune our skills as much to gain.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yes that is true. But some people do not see the true meaning of patience or some do really panic when they saw that the market is becoming red and red. The only difficult thing for me here is how i am going to determine of this is a good coin or not. It is okay if the coin was proven and tested before but if this is a new coin , it is hard to predict.
Activity: 148
June 03, 2018, 07:51:22 AM
If you do not have enough patience, you will miss a lot of profits, so I always think that long-term holding is the best way to make money. And now is a good time to invest, because the market is at a low point, and when the market warms up, you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 07:47:07 AM
Patience is very important. I believe investors in the encryption market must have enough patience. The current encryption market price is very low. We should be patient at this time and continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
June 03, 2018, 07:37:33 AM
In my opinion people should holding and be patient
They shouldn't sell and buy randomly
They need to wait the good time to buy or sell
When the graff of a coin raise they should sell but When it goes dawn they should  buy
Like that people will be more economic  
They need only patience  Cool
Activity: 142
June 03, 2018, 07:37:04 AM
On this and based on this business, patience plays a very important role, because sometimes you have to spit to sell to be at least a little loser and after some time the coin is already worth more times!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
As soon as we understand that our investments are mostly dependent on us only - we will see an excellent breakthrough in the market and we will get new strong players. I believe that the use of technology is a common tool, but if this is not possible, we should try to attract those who can do what we can not do. The market must be stable in terms of its movements, and in terms of how it is filled with experts in each direction
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 07:16:23 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

yes patience is the key of every business we do. but before that we still have to do the learning in every field that we will live.
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
When ever works do you encounter in any part of your life , there would be a key in order to accomish it and have a great sucess, with this , the hardwork and the interest and simple key to this success is your patience, because in bitcoin it all require patience to reach your set goal life.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 06:47:59 AM
Yes, patience is very important. Patience is a necessary condition for success. Maybe you sold your cryptocurrency today, and tomorrow's price will rise a lot. And the current encryption market price is very low, I think at this time more patience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 03, 2018, 06:43:55 AM
Those who can master the key to patience is going to be the winner in crypto world. The crypto market has shown that it rewards the most to those with the most patience and the ability to hodl through hard times. If you believe in the project of your coins than you don't have to worry about FUD or other things and just be patient and hodl till you reach your goal.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 06:07:22 AM
With cryptocurrency indeed patience is the key. Imagine how can a business give us good gain or profit if we do not give them enough time to manage our investment. Of course here in crypto world most particularly with ICO you cannot expect to invest your money today and have profit the next day because that is impossible. Just my thought.
Activity: 125
June 03, 2018, 06:00:30 AM
Yes, patience is very important. When investing in the encryption market, patience will be even more important. The market is very unstable. It may suddenly rise or it may suddenly fall. We should maintain enough patience.
Activity: 112
June 03, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
This is a good strategy, but unfortunately, it does not always give a good result. I think that you need to keep eggs in several baskets. But you need to analyze the situation and try to sell at the best price.
Jump to: