Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 128. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
June 01, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
Most people do not care much about this, and that is the sad truth about it.
Most people is only in here because of the profit, the money, and about how "wealth" they can become if they join or buy any coin.
This is not good after all, but what can we do against it? Nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2018, 07:48:33 PM
Yes you are right. Patience is really the key here in Bitcoin. If you join here you should know what patience is. Because if you don't have it, you may lose a lot of chance here in Bitcoin.
That is why people lose their investment when they don't have patience. Staying in one trade is how to make money without doing much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM
I agree with you. Just like investing money here in Bitcoin, you should also invest you patience here and ofcourse it should be long enough to be patience. Because sometimes some bounty campaign takes time before distributing their tokens to the participants.
Activity: 216
June 01, 2018, 07:42:17 PM
Yes you are right. Patience is really the key here in Bitcoin. If you join here you should know what patience is. Because if you don't have it, you may lose a lot of chance here in Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 07:35:09 PM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.
You are right on point.We miss out on a lot of opportunities because we are in a hurry to get to the next deal
Activity: 124
June 01, 2018, 07:29:20 PM
Yes that is the best advice, because some the people in cryptocurrency are they so impatient so they lose a lot ofe there profits so that why Patience is the key so you earn higher than you expected.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 07:28:00 PM
I invested in some projects that were not that important for me so I stayed calm and did not panic but they brought me good profit after that. This is why I keep following my strategy and it has been great so far.
For me having long patience is really important because here in crypto world it is not easy to became profitable, we need to wait and to have a patience so we can able to earn more money and patience is really the key to became successful here in crypto.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 07:11:10 PM
yes,the most rewarding of investments are those you time properly.That is why HODLERs tend to win more at the end of the day.It may take several months before they take profits but it is usually worth the wait.I think that is how the rich do it too
Yes this is the virtue we should aquire in crypto business. We shuold be patient in holding first our coins because this will help the business more successful and rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 01, 2018, 06:56:04 PM
yes,the most rewarding of investments are those you time properly.That is why HODLERs tend to win more at the end of the day.It may take several months before they take profits but it is usually worth the wait.I think that is how the rich do it too
Activity: 84
June 01, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience is the key not only in cryptocurren y world, but as well in the world of people and business. So be patient and learn how to wait

Patience in the secret of the successful traders and investors. In the world of crypto digital currency the, we all know that it is not always stable. Sometimes it has its up and down condition, but if you have the patience to wait for the right time, you'll be successful. Dont rush things ahead, dont be over emotional, wait and relax. Built patience in yourself and everything will flow in order.
Activity: 56
June 01, 2018, 06:38:12 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Patience is the key not only in cryptocurren y world, but as well in the world of people and business. So be patient and learn how to wait
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

Yeah yeah, it's easy to be patient when your life doesn't depend on it.
When you play around with money it's easy to hodl.
Why sell now when you can do it tomorrow and if the price falls down you just wait a day more or a year. It's easy to be patient when you have money to spare.
Money makes more money and that's why the rich are getting richer.
Rich dudes can take the risk and do the risky, more profitable moves.
So money is the key, not patience.

Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
No one can deny cryptocurrency markets remain incredibly volatile these days. Regardless of whether it is Bitcoin, an altcoin, or a digital asset, there are no guarantees of profit whatsoever. In fact, most people have to suffer plenty of losses and hardship before they can even dream of making any form of profit in the first place. If every investment we made immediately yielded dividends, things would get pretty boring rather quickly. Cryptocurrency is still in the very early stages of gaining any sort of traction. All current valuable currencies with a proper roadmap and plan of action will eventually rise in value. This process may take days, weeks, months, or even years. Not every investment will be successful, but patient investors will eventually be rewarded, assuming they made smart choices, to begin with

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
June 01, 2018, 06:31:41 PM
I agree with the author that patience is very important. Not only in investing, but also in trading. I often sold coins, and they grew after that. Now I'm learning patience.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
June 01, 2018, 06:26:12 PM
I agree with this by a lot, and i think that most people do not even know how to make money in here (it is not about skills, only about patience after all) but a lot of people are not even smart to realize that.
Activity: 156
June 01, 2018, 06:23:57 PM
As for me patience is the profit in crypto, if you ain't being patient in crypto you tend to loss a lot, and vice versa, thats just the basic element in crypto.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
June 01, 2018, 06:22:35 PM
true, but we must be patient in good cryptocurrencies not for a shitcoins
if we hold a shitcoins is same as we must ready if our capital will be lost in the future  Wink
Activity: 229
June 01, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
I agree that patience is the key to success in any business, work, and also in the crypto currency, especially in investments, all investors and people who earn on crypto currency should understand that this is a long game that likes patience plus faith, tolerance, and in the future your capital will only please.
Activity: 114
June 01, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
The more important the patience in our lives, the more important in the currency market. Patience, at least a good line of the person and the more you become a participant cryptoworld, patience is necessary if you will attract investment. And also, you keep the mind in its purpose. Patient patience - not the key to success.
Activity: 87
June 01, 2018, 08:41:27 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.

As investors of bitcoin we need to be more patience, because this currency is very svolatile in nature we should not be easily discourage because of sudden decrease of value of said coin the important is patience just put in mind that someday this coin will increase rapidly that make you earned more profits in this investment and try to make some research in in this field.

Yes patience is the key because it is the root of ours that we can success our future. People have no patience they cannot find ways of what is right and what is wrong and they always thinking of bad moves.
Jump to: