Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 129. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 08:36:21 AM
yes absolutely correct, patience is the key element of traders, market will always manipulating but if you are a patience and trick for trading you will be success, big investors all are following these things, so when market go to correction so be avoid to sell and keep hold the coins, I think this is the best time to purchase coins and hold for long term sure will be a good return on investment
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 01, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
In addition to diligent and diligent, patience is indeed one of the key keys in crypto. We all have to be patient in the face of the price decline as nowadays with how to hold all altcoin owned. Maybe you are among the lucky ones who have earned 47%, but not everyone is lucky like you. Many of them do the same with you but do not benefit. And then we really need patience.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
I agree with what was written above.  Patience is the key to success, and success is the first step to making a good profit and a happy life!  Be patient with friends!
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 05:13:11 AM
Yes, patience is the key to success, this is what we especially need now when bitcoin is reduced in price but already in June it will increase, but in most cases you also need an element of luck.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
June 01, 2018, 05:07:06 AM
As long-time practice shows - Patience & HODL is best tactic for lazy investors. Here is some stats: during last year, HODLers get ~ 180% profit from investing in ICOs despite the fact that lots of ICOs scammed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 01, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
as a newbie here, patience is a key to success in cryptocurrency. There is up's and down in cryptoworld but I am positve to invest.
join in the world cryptocurrencies do have to be patient and always thinking smart in analyzing every conclusion that will be taken and must be careful. in the investment is in need of things like that for your investment managed to get a profit. then struggle and do not give up easily to make a profit.
Yes, the Crypto market you should not depend on anyone and no one can help you, so be patient and always try your best when possible, do not rely on anyone and trust anyone like You will be vulnerable to cheating, Patience is the key to success for you in the market, be patient waiting for high prices will come in the future.
Activity: 350
June 01, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Yeah, as an experienced trader, it is easy to hold and be patient. However, for newcomers, no matter how they are taught to keep calm, they still cannot until they overcome the bear market themselves and feel regret about being a weak hand.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 01, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
Yeah patience is the key in the crypto world, as you cannot get profit without patience. It applies to every project, but it applies to the crypto world a bit more given its volatility. Cryptocurrency rises and falls in prices in no time, I means in shorter period. So keep patience to get more profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 01, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
Over a year after I started out in crypto I have accumulated lots of tokens and coins from my bounties. Unfortunately most of them does not really have value now and some of them are already dead projects. But I do have some altcoins that are still alive and kicking after a year of staking them in their wallets. I need to muster the patience to wait like years before their coin will earn the value we need to see. Hopefully by the end of the year I can buy a much powerful computer to continue staking these coins as my current laptop is already like 4 years old and is experiencing some slowness now. I do also have an 8 year old PC which I use to stake two coins I have but hopefully it will last a few more years as I really don't use it now a lot than before (just for staking these coins). Let all hope for the best in our coins.
Activity: 331
June 01, 2018, 01:51:34 AM
as a newbie here, patience is a key to success in cryptocurrency. There is up's and down in cryptoworld but I am positve to invest.
join in the world cryptocurrencies do have to be patient and always thinking smart in analyzing every conclusion that will be taken and must be careful. in the investment is in need of things like that for your investment managed to get a profit. then struggle and do not give up easily to make a profit.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
June 01, 2018, 01:37:00 AM
Every people here in crypto currency should have patience in your self because this the key to your success what ever you do here in crypto currency, for example in selling your coins if you have no patience you will selling your coins without gain. Just be patience and you have your right profit.
Thats right mate,this would be the proper way to interact with cryptocurrencies due to its high price votality.Once we have the attitude to wait patiently pretty sure we can truly reached our goal.Cryptocurrencies has its long way to run and more to offer to its investors and for all of us in this community.So we need to have more patience as its value will rise and soon we will benefit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 01, 2018, 01:26:41 AM
When it comes to bitcoin, patient is really required because bitcoin is full of surprise, patience will really pay high price. No need to panic when things are not going well. The market consists of bitcoins of whales who are exploiting the market at the expense of their own people. Try not to fall victim. Set your target goal. The time will surely come and it will pay high
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 01:14:03 AM
Patience. A word that does not initially come to mind when I think of cryptocurrencies. It is a quality that most do not possess. A skill that when used correctly can result in millions, but when not can result in a loss of millions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
Absolutely patience is the key even though in the bearish market never panic selling because you are will become a looser but as trader, I suggest to put your stop loose which coin you have to avoid losing a lot of money then you can buy back in deep.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
Patience will really pay high price. No need to shake when things are not going well. The market consists of blns of whales who are exploiting the market at the expense of their own people.  Don't fall a victim. Set your target goal and hodl. The time will surely come.
How long whales will affect the crypto market?
Why the newcomers should want to invest in to this affected market?

Activity: 980
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 10:08:17 AM
Patience will really pay high price. No need to shake when things are not going well. The market consists of blns of whales who are exploiting the market at the expense of their own people.  Don't fall a victim. Set your target goal and hodl. The time will surely come.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 31, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
Patience is the key. I learnt it in the hard way.
I believe most people know it but can't keep calm when pump or dump happens.
Maybe you should just forget about your coins for months.
Activity: 31
May 31, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
Patience is virtue in crypto. If you want to become great investor then give time to comp. In crypto world a single rally can cover apl your losses. Also when there is lull period, its the time to buy. Add on dips.. and hold for the next rally. Your investments will grow over time..
Activity: 462
May 31, 2018, 02:13:13 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience is indeed the key. But I think a lot of newbies here are unable to have this key. Money hungry monkeys. As OP has stated, keep your trap shut and just be patient. The market will unravel itself and then meet the price of the tokens you're holding. Just wait.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 11:24:16 PM
Patience is always the key to get things better in, if you are a crypto enthusiast then patience will lead you towards a good direction

Patience is a virtue. Whatever happens to the market world better wait to avoid regret. Don't panic if the price goes down and just wait for the perfect time in order for you to achieve what you wanted, to gain more in the industry.

I do believe that in crypto, patience is the key to achieve what your goals in joining and investing. To invest in a Crypto it needs time and effort in order for the investment to grow financially. Even if the market price goes down best thing to do is to hold and wait until it recovers or even reach the price you wanted before trading. Perfect timing comes to those who patiently waits.
Jump to: