Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 126. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
Yes, we must invest in this industry with enough patience so that you can make more money in this industry. This industry is very volatile, so you need to adapt slowly to this market and wait patiently for the rise in the currency price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 05:34:11 AM
Patience is key to success as one will say but as an investor of cryptocurrency, you need to be patient because cryptocurrency looks good and hopefully be better in the future.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:29:09 AM
Patience in investment is very good.  The main thing is not to believe in just one coin, but you need to make a portfolio of 5-10 coins at least.  And be sure to have additional income, so as not to sell altcoins at a loss, when the market is fall.
indeed patience is a necessary thing, and we should be more patient because crypto currency looks good today,
hopefully the future is still better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 05:15:16 AM
Patience in investment is very good.  The main thing is not to believe in just one coin, but you need to make a portfolio of 5-10 coins at least.  And be sure to have additional income, so as not to sell altcoins at a loss, when the market is fall.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 03, 2018, 05:09:11 AM
yup patience is the lead to succed. Because if we are impatient we are not fit here. Cause all of the participat=nts here have patient no matter how long the distribution and the project you just need to fit in it and work with it. Because at the end of the day uor will gain a good award. So have patient all the times.
Activity: 91
June 03, 2018, 05:07:39 AM
Agreed. It's better than every day worrying about the price. Only one more important question is what coins to buy? A mistake at this stage can also be very expensive.
Activity: 73
June 03, 2018, 05:00:21 AM
Patience is the key to success, there is such a saying: "Patience and work, everything is broken", so people with great patience achieve a lot, have patience and work, work and work again.
Activity: 125
June 03, 2018, 04:55:51 AM
Yes, patience is very important. No matter what you do, be patient, and investing requires more patience. Investing in patience in the encryption market is the key to victory.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 03, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
The reason why patience is important is because patience can help us to make more money. There are many people who became rich because they can hold their coin in a long time, they can do that because they have a lot of patience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 03, 2018, 04:50:23 AM
i also believe that pacience is the main factor in cryptocurrencies business. If you studied certain project and believe in ideas and profissionalism of dev team, and invested in it, and you are not a day to day trader, IMHO hold is the key and you may thrive alongside with the project.
Activity: 123
June 03, 2018, 04:48:06 AM
Every investor needs to be patient and wait for the right time, and if we get emotional and anxious, I think we might make the wrong decision.
Activity: 210
June 03, 2018, 04:45:33 AM
yes absolutely correct, patience is the key element of traders, market will always manipulating but if you are a patience and trick for trading you will be success, big investors all are following these things, so when market go to correction so be avoid to sell and keep hold the coins, I think this is the best time to purchase coins and hold for long term sure will be a good return on investment

Here is all you say patience patience patience! And beginners with huge eyes at red days start rushing and selling everything! I thought that's what rookies do! It turns out that sometimes experienced traders, when they have a large coin but it loses a lot of price begin to sell everything for a small amount! All the same, and experienced traders pass emotions!
copper member
Activity: 378
June 03, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
Yeah patience is the key but in crypto market you have a knowledge that on which coins u should hold and on which coins u should better take ur profits.so along with patience u have good knowledge of market as well
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
June 03, 2018, 04:36:12 AM
Patience is really the key to success because it is through patience that you can not take hasty actions that eventually can lead you and your deposit to deplorable consequences. It is time-tested.
You need to control your emotion so you mind decision will prevail.
In this risky venture, there is no room for emotional people because most likely they will just waste their time and money.
A bigger success can be achieve in the long run, you cannot have an overnight success here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
Patience is really the key to success because it is through patience that you can not take hasty actions that eventually can lead you and your deposit to deplorable consequences. It is time-tested.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 11:49:44 AM
It's no doubt that patience is the key. from life's experiences in one way or the other each and everyone of us can testify about the goodies that come with patience or the negative experience. but then its good to be careful also in life. it's good to look before you leap so you do not regret on the long run when you should have past that stage in life smiling. while patience is the key, carefulness and smart dealings should also be considered especially in our world of cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 11:25:40 AM
in all things I think patience and careful calculation is the key to success in investing so if we invest in crypto we must always take into account all things in making decisions not to regret the future
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
You are right, patience is really the right quality, especially when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Many people do not particularly like long-term investments, but I sincerely do not understand why. Smiley
Activity: 65
June 02, 2018, 08:21:08 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

yes, It is true. Patience is key to get alot profits. Because the crypto is still high volatile..dont panic.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2018, 08:16:16 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

There is no other option today on the market. Just wait and watch what will be. I don’t think that a number of analysts can clearly predict what will be next week. And of course I can not do it also.
Jump to: