Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 153. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 11:18:20 AM
Patience to any investor is very important, especially in the encryption market. I think it's more important, the encryption market is unstable, and price fluctuations are common. Therefore, we must have good psychological quality and good patience.
Activity: 114
May 11, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
Nothing truer than this. Everything that revolves around cryptocurrency requires patience. An impatient person looking for quick result might need to chill. Because Time is key. Not all your investments or tasks will yield results immediately for you. it takes time
Activity: 191
May 11, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
Thats true! Patience is the key, I hope those who are panic selling and does want faster profit will have patience so that all of us will benefit.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:13:44 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Indeed mate, patience is the key to success here in crypto world, if you believe your coins that it is good to wait then you have to because it will give you a big profit and your patience to wait will be worthy.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
Patience is the key to success, without our patience will never succeed, the key to be patient must be to work and especially patiently facing any problem we will do.
Activity: 19
May 11, 2018, 11:02:36 AM
Yes, absolutely. Patience and composure imo are the qualities required to be successful in crypto world.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 10:58:19 AM
Patience  is a good strategy, but unfortunately, it does not always give good results. you need to analyze this situation and try to sell it at the most favorable price.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 10:56:29 AM
patience is important. the market is very volatile and if you succumb to emotions you can lose all your money. the green market and buyers of cryptocurrencies are very positive. it is necessary to be patient and wait when it is necessary to sell coins, but not to hurry.
That’s true indeed. Patience is the best strategy while working with cryptocurrency. But you need a lot of patience, because cryptomarket is very volatile and sometimes it’s quite difficult to stay calm. So you have to understand that when you buy coins, you buy them as a long-term investment.
Activity: 78
May 11, 2018, 07:03:57 AM
I also agree that patience is the key in order for us to gain more profit here in the crypto world. Just what all says, we need patience in doing our crypto trading but we should never forget that we can be more successful if we know how to use our knowledge about crypto world..
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 06:59:14 AM
Patience is the key to earn in crypto currency investment. Aside from this an individual must also have knowledge about digital currency. The people who run projects have big effect on which one to choose.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 06:50:08 AM
Everyone can be a winner in the crypto world and one of the keys is patience. A person who is patient will not be afraid if his investment falls and will not be in a hurry to sell it. Play it slow and save may sound boring but in reality that's the easiest way to do and can be done by every
Activity: 203
May 11, 2018, 06:48:51 AM
Patience is gold Smiley With patience we can do many things and lose all if we are not enough patient , so just hodl and relax.

Hodling requires patience therefore patience is the key to earn high at cryptocurrency. Patience is really needed in every investments because if without patience investments is at a higher risk. Hodling is believing and trusting at our crypto investment that sooner we will be profited because hodling is the best strategy to earn high especially at ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and iota.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
May 11, 2018, 06:46:35 AM
You're quite right, we need patience, and we need to avoid succumbing to undue rush.
Activity: 182
May 11, 2018, 06:08:05 AM
Yes i agree for that, Patience is the Key.. if don't have patience maybe your alway loss. Not only in your work, also on the  life... so keep more patience that is a big key for successful life.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 11, 2018, 06:03:49 AM
I agree that patience is the key. But personally, I have a target on when the right time to end my patience.
Sometimes, when I receive may sell target, I ended my patience and sell my assets to get my profits.
Activity: 31
May 11, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

that's right. patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes. it is my opinion.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 11, 2018, 05:56:43 AM
Yes patience and knowledge about situation of crypto market is very important when make invest in crypto to make profit, Without patient and knowledge when best times to entry and quit from market possible will be hard to make profit and finally get lose. When you make profit 10 times sell all that your coin and wait patienly for deepest price, dont be greedy and always patient is should be we have it to get better profit.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
I fully agree that patience is the key to success. many people lose their money just because they are very worried and start selling as soon as they see the red light on the market. in fact, you just have to wait until the market turns green again.
Activity: 96
May 11, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
Yes, patience is very important. It is important to treat each investor with patience. In particular, investors in the encryption market must have a good deal of patience.
Activity: 141
May 11, 2018, 12:28:19 AM
Yes, we need to have enough patience. The current market is slowly rising. However, there will be some fluctuations. Many will be moved at this time to doubt whether the market will fall, but I think the bear market has passed and we need to do. It is patiently waiting for the arrival of the bull market.
Jump to: