Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 194. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 5
April 17, 2018, 10:28:31 AM
In my opinion in following business patience the most important and second is analysis it will make us sucsessfull

Yeah patience is very important so we need to have that in our self when we decide to invest in bitcoin,to have huge profit you need to be wise and have patience to your self because not all the time that its price is always good and high and to avoid doing panic selling you need to be patience when that happened.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 10:22:16 AM
Yes,  one have to be patience
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.
 and gain from it .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 10:15:17 AM
In my opinion in following business patience the most important and second is analysis it will make us sucsessfull
Activity: 131
April 17, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
yes,we need patience to wait the market recovery and all coin increase again,we can't make big profit with short time,it is very diffcult
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 09:44:06 AM
Very many talk about patience, as a very wonderful tool for traders or even for participants in the crypto-currency market, I hope that this is really true. I also think that patience today is very good and probably the main instinct of a person who can save you from losing your deposit. Patience is indeed neeeded when you are trading cryptocurrencies because the market is too volatile for these weak handed people.Which is why we need a good mindset
I agree with you my favorite project now mnx also lost a price of 20 percent, but I do not panic I do not run everything to sell, I just wait for the course to get up, and he podymetsya. I am sure about that. Patient is really one of the key in life success but it is not always applicable for there are some unnecessary situation
Activity: 91
April 17, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
Patience is a virtue and it is always the key to make everyone successful. The ups and down of crypto price truely needs patience because we have to wait when the high price will come. Because this is what we are waiting for that the price is back to track and bitcoiners or crypto users are happy with the price.
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
Patience and discipline comes hand in hand. It is applicable in any route that you would want to go in the crypto industry and that is what I believe in. That is why most people that goes to this industry is convinced that they are losing their money. Indeed patience is needed in every aspects that we have in cryptocurrency investments,you wont succeed without it and it is harder for us to know if you are trading blindly
Activity: 311
April 17, 2018, 09:38:08 AM
Very many talk about patience, as a very wonderful tool for traders or even for participants in the crypto-currency market, I hope that this is really true. I also think that patience today is very good and probably the main instinct of a person who can save you from losing your deposit. Patience is indeed neeeded when you are trading cryptocurrencies because the market is too volatile for these weak handed people.Which is why we need a good mindset
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
Kesabaran adalah kunci satu-satunya jalan menuju jalan sebuah kesuksesan.Oleh karena kunci utama keberhasilan terletak pada kesabaran kita dalam menentukan sebuah pilihan.Jadi kesabaran disini membutuhkan pengalaman yang lebih untuk mendapatkan hasil yang sesuai dengan keinginan kita.Seperti halnya kita melakukan transaksi sejumlah investasi cryptocurrency dengan penuh kesabaran untuk menanti harga yang fantastis dari bitcoin ataupun atlcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
April 17, 2018, 09:18:48 AM
Sure is!  Right now we all need to patiently wait for the market to recover. 
I think it is also the right time to get more and join some ICOs.  Those alts could be worth a lot more when the market recovers.
Activity: 247
April 17, 2018, 09:14:28 AM
A lot of businessmen do this kind of strategy. Patience is the key to success and key live long  your business.  As a matter of fact more patience more gain to come.
Indeed, just be patient and look at the long-term gains instead of short-term gains. When it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency market Do not gamble on it, patience is the key to success, better to be safe than sorry.
Yes, Do not gamble in the cryptocurrency market just patiently wait for the right time, always believe that success in one area you know well allows you to easily analyze another is much greater once you’ve had some good returns, the key to making money in cryptocurrency is not to get scared out of them.
Activity: 202
April 17, 2018, 09:11:36 AM
indeed patience is the key to all success. especially patiently waiting for the bitcoin and altcoin prices to go back up in line with the price we expect. the key is patience, learning, often ask, do not easily panic If the price again on the down.
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 17, 2018, 09:09:25 AM
Everyone must go his own way in the market and understand some things. As they say, everyone learns from their mistakes. A person must lose something, that would then receive twice as much.
Activity: 308
April 17, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
patience in this case must be accompanied by knowledge and effort we menggapa something.
accurate speculation and mature calculation must have been a condition of success.
after that just be patient in terms of waiting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
April 17, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
Well patience is not the only key to become successful in the cryptocurrency investment and it requires a huge amount of money also to invest and be successful in the bitcoin or any cryptocurrency investment. So do not ever think of getting patience involve in investing cryptocurrency that could lead to success. There are many things to consider and another thing also is the bitcoin market price volatility. If you could get a chance to invest when you think that bitcoin market price could go down for a while then selling bitcoin or crypto is a good actions to take. And buyin again if the bitcoin or crypto has gone its baseline or stability of the price and then patience will be the virtue in order for you to earn. Trust in it and one day active market will be expected again which is to rise its market price.
Activity: 14
April 17, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
Yup, people should be patient but very few people can do it
Activity: 112
April 17, 2018, 08:59:57 AM
A lot of businessmen do this kind of strategy. Patience is the key to success and key live long  your business.  As a matter of fact more patience more gain to come.
Indeed, just be patient and look at the long-term gains instead of short-term gains. When it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency market Do not gamble on it, patience is the key to success, better to be safe than sorry.
Activity: 198
April 17, 2018, 08:51:59 AM
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
Yes, it is. Patience really is good key to success. For an example, last week altcoin's prices has decreased and today they are growing up. But also the key is luck.
Activity: 160
April 17, 2018, 08:44:35 AM
I think if we are patient in playing bitcoin, of course we will get big enough results from bitcoin, that's the key to bitcoin success is patience in playing bitcoin
Jump to: