Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 197. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 16, 2018, 01:00:09 PM
It's true wherever you go and whatever you do. without patience, you never be able to do the better thing. We know that patience is the key to success so that You can't imagine the picture of success without being patient. Especially in the crypto market, patience is the vital key to success because we see random volatile conditions in this market. so don't get afraid of this market, just need to take proper step regarding this issue.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 16, 2018, 12:56:47 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
noob in cryptocurrency is a big numbers because its not just those newbies are considered as noob,most of the times even those who spends half a year or sometimes more than a years here is still dont know what the word "Patience" means and how to use this.this is a sad reality that we must accept,actually thiis is one factor why market quickly drops when dip is happening because of this weak hands and noobs
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 16, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
It is so indeed. The most important thing in any investment is to be patient. It is also necessary not to succumb to a general panic in the market. For this it is necessary to understand what you are investing into. What technologies are behind tokens or coins.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 12:46:20 PM
I do not always have the patience to wait until I see the falling coins. The first and most strongly my desire is to sell my coins quickly, before they dropped in price. You have an iron self-control, I envy you Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
April 16, 2018, 12:45:12 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
I agree with you. wait patiently and win. I know that a lot of people here buy their coins at ATH. and the best way now is to continue to hold them for at least coming at no loss. they will cry if they do not listen to my advice. The market will recover soon
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
Patience is one of the keys. I'm sure that in investment, being patient is good for the investor not to be a panic sell or panic buy. The patient people will be more considerable in buying or selling the coins based on considerations. Additionally, patience is not only the key, we need good strategy and analysis to make completed ways for investment.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

patience is really the key. time will come that cryptos will bounce back and will rock ‘n roll again. have the courage to stay patient as crypto will rise again.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 12:33:16 PM

Patience is really a must. It takes a lot of patience in crypto investment because of its unstable price. Keep thinking positive and do not panic easily, then you will benefit.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
April 16, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
the noobs will probably cry after the crypto market recovers. this market separates the people who made the right choice and people who made the wrong choice those who hodl made the right choice and if we buy more coins during this market alot of profit will be made after the market recovers.
Activity: 490
April 16, 2018, 11:23:53 AM
Patience is the key to sucess,  to have this kind of positive attitude will most likely be succesful in life.  Investors with patience possible earn big profits because they know how to wait for the right to sell and hold and find a right project to invest.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 16, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
i agree. i you are not patient enough to wait for the market to recover, you will only lose half of your investment or your own money. there is no other way to increase it but to hold it.
Activity: 742
April 16, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
Yes, beginners often do not understand the level of need and importance of patience. Although they have been mentioned much to this problem but they think it is simple to implement. The importance is as you said, patience is the key. However, things are never easy, learning patience and keeping a cool head in critical situations is not an easy thing. Need to learn and accumulate a lot of experience to control emotions
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 10:46:34 AM
Yes of course! In this kind of business better to have a big amount of patience to earn a better amount of income. That's what I'm doing since I started joining here even it takes a long time but it will surely gives me a big break in receiving it in my wallet. And I think it will increase your decision making more more accurate in a better earnings.
Activity: 18
April 16, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Yes it is the key to our success,especially those holders in the market which should have a lot of patience ,because holders shouldnt be check the market from time to time,very effective holding would be buying and try to forget that you invested so that after few months or years you could take your big profits from your investments.
Activity: 308
April 16, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
I agree with this. Patience is really the key to everything. Without patience, you most likely to deal everything with haste like immediately selling your tokens even though the prices are still low. Other traits are also important but the most trait that a person should have is patience.
Activity: 200
April 16, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
That's true, we need to be more patient in everything especially when you are holding some coin. It's because we all know that almost all the coins are dropping right now. So it's better to be patient and take it easy those things so you can see a better future.

Yes, patience will leads us to success thru hodling our cryptocoins by not selling at a lower price and by not engaging at panick selling. Before we invest cryptocoins we should study and research first the coins and it's status at the market. For me it's best to choose those coins that has good projects, manage and controlled by reliable harworking genius team and has a good tool that can represents advance technology that has a good functions and purposes at the community, that will makes the coin famous and valuable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 09:14:00 AM
Patience is key, it is known but this patiance is not "I waited 3 months, still I am losing money" kind of patience. You should be able to wait at least 1 year after investment.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 08:59:34 AM
When you invest in an ICO project or some kind of digital money when the market moves down its value, I think you should patiently wait for it to recover and increase. in the future. In investment business we need to be patient because it is very useful for our investment and it leads us to succeed.
Activity: 350
April 16, 2018, 08:46:25 AM
Patience is one important trait each trader should possess in order to earn in any investment. Investment without patience will most likely lead to failure or mediocre profit. Most of the wealthiest people on the planet have exercised patience in most of their endeavors. As many would say, wealth does not come overnight...
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
April 16, 2018, 08:26:57 AM
As Warren Buffett said "the stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient" this applies perfectly to cryptocurrencies as well.
Jump to: