Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 198. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
Yes i believe that in crypto world patience is really very important because the willingness to wait for the right price to come is not that easy. Sometimes luck is also needed because we keep on holding and waiting but at the end the price is still going down  and decreasing.
Activity: 108
April 16, 2018, 07:25:49 AM
I believe in this statement because I always use my patience everytime I invest in cryptocurrency. You have to be really patient in releasing your coins because many people regret on releasing their coins early. For example you released your coins at time that the value of bitcoin is 6800 US dollars then the other day the value increased, from $6800 to $7500. Many people really regret for not waiting for the value to reach its peak.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 07:14:31 AM
That's true, we need to be more patient in everything especially when you are holding some coin. It's because we all know that almost all the coins are dropping right now. So it's better to be patient and take it easy those things so you can see a better future.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 07:11:29 AM
Yes, the patience to keep waiting for the rising price is the key and do not worry about falling markets, investing in a crypto that has no doubt if you are able to be patient, then you will get a sweet result later on.
They said patience is a virtue.  And I do agree in it.  Because nothing comes in an instant, there should be effort, hardwork and patience to achieve what you wanted to reach in your life. Like with crypto currency,  in order for it to grow you have to make an effort for you to accumulate greater amount, but it won't happen in one night,  so you have to be patient and when the right time comes you will get your hard earned money from investing with crypto currency. Thus,  be patient enough.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
April 16, 2018, 07:01:18 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I totally agree with you. I had drawdowns of the portfolio by 70%, but as a result I was in good earnings
Patience is very important
Activity: 84
April 16, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
Each here in cryptographic cash should have determination in your self since this the route to your flourishing what ever you do here in computerized cash, for example in offering your coins if you have no resistance you will offering your coins without get. using your head suggests paying little heed to whether you acquired near the zenith you should have dumped a long time earlier and thereafter just obtained those coins that got dumped adequately immense to accomplish the base and savored the experience of the advantage those coins gave you while whatever is left of learners continue with pack holding and losing money
Activity: 126
April 16, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
Indeed, it is something you would really need in this realm. Getting the values you want doesn't easily get produced. It takes time and a good conversion period for your profit...
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
April 16, 2018, 06:30:06 AM
I think instead of patience you would need a long term vision and base your actions on that. Patience could mean you don't sell when there are many signals to sell, even though maybe it will recover later on.

And patience...tell that to so many that bought great coins (or shitcoins) at ath last December and January, they are forced to be patient if they haven't at a loss already.

Panic selling is not good no. But make sure you know why you are holding...there are quite a few instances where holding didn't prove the best solution (this also goes for quite a lot of top20 CMC coins).
Activity: 168
April 16, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
Patience is definitely the key to profit.

A lot of people panic sell at the slightest dip, meanwhile, what's important is to continue holding no matter what.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 06:18:51 AM
This is the point of breaking the real thing. The investor who witnessed serious fluctuations during the year is behaving very impatiently. it is not known that such a fact will fluctuate so much in such a short time, but it is a fact that the number of investors increases. very well known and so followed.  Grin
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
April 16, 2018, 05:56:17 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yeah its true.Without patience we dont make a successful person anymore.This is the key to everyone us here because the value is not stable and because we wanted to be rich we should be patience always.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 05:52:05 AM
Absolutely yes!!! Patience is virtue. In my opinion, in every aspect in life patience is the key to success. Especially in cryptocurrency world, don't rush things up you might land in a disaster situation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
This is just the truth. I believe you can never lose in the cryptocurrency untill you sell off your holding. If you keep holding you will not lose despite the price. If only you will be patience till price reversal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
April 16, 2018, 05:03:22 AM
Yes, patience is definitely the key to success in cryptocurrency. The market can not grow up forever. There will surely be falls and climbs. It's worth not to chase those short-term gains and practise a little patience.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 04:40:32 AM
This just the truth. I believe you can never lose in the cryptocurrency untill you sell off your holding. If you keep holding you will not lose despite the price. If only you will be patience till price reversal.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 16, 2018, 04:36:13 AM
patience is the key we all know about but you also need some element of luck in most cases because not every coin can favour you in profit just like that. You can sometimes hold dip but dipper it goes.
Yeah, there is no way you can actually get the best of the market at all if you do not have any patience. Looking at how most of the altcoins as well as bitcoin has performed in the past, it simply shows that if you are in a rush to get rich quickly, a time will come when you will look back and see the coin you held as really increased so much in value which you have totally missed out on.

I held verge for a long time since inception which I got for just few dollars and now, anyone who knows the extent to which verge increased over the years, will know the rest of the story.
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
Patience is important when you remember the fact that Bitcoin is actually up a couple hundred % over the last year and despite all the FUD the only people who have lost money are those that got in in Nov/Dec.
Activity: 196
April 16, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
Sometimes in crypto money world, what you need most is to be patient. Patience is not enough in every human being. I think the key to patience is not to stay in constant thinking and to think of other things.
Activity: 168
April 16, 2018, 04:09:55 AM
According to this, indeed, patience is the key to success or that we all know but you also need some elements of luck in many cases because not every coin can benefit you in profit. and today it will rise again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we need not worry. patient.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 16, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

But be wise and do something for it dont hope just have patience and be optimistic. , as of now we all needed a patience all the coins are going down dont panic , be wise , think of the positive outcome and be patient thats all it matters, and have a plan a to z something like that because i do it though having a plan , and a stronger and better mind set.
Jump to: