Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 201. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 03:37:24 PM
Patience is indeed to be with us most of the time if we want to have successful investments,those good investors has always have good patience because if they dont have they arent going to get profits from the cryptocurrency market because of its volatility we need to have a lot of patience especially when we are talking about the long term investments.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
Patience is the key to success of every business.If you don't have patience you never gets success in future. In crypto world success is very important for every investors, traders and every business man..If you have patience you will achieve your goals in future definitely..
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
In any business - patience is a very valuable quality, and in the crypto world especially. If you come here you need to keep a sober mind and a cold calculation. Don't panic, don't rush to extremes. Of course, if this is not your last and only money that you decided to invest in the cryptocurrency. But I still adhere to the rule that you can to invest as much money as you are not afraid to lose later.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
April 14, 2018, 03:14:08 PM
When it comes to earning specially business patience is everything, people makes rushed decision that sometimes caused their move a wrong one, so have patience when holding coins.

If you want to be a successful trader or investor you should be very patient. Usually it is a key to your happy future.
Activity: 267
April 14, 2018, 03:04:44 PM
yes you are true, patience is the most appropriate key to meet success, but not everyone wants to be patient most of them just want instant success but they do not meet him, because we know success no one is instant, success takes hard work, prayer and patience and we who Hodl in Cryptocurrency World are very lucky with the rise of Bitcoin from year to year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 02:58:35 PM
When it comes to earning specially business patience is everything, people makes rushed decision that sometimes caused their move a wrong one, so have patience when holding coins.
Activity: 193
April 14, 2018, 02:56:33 PM
Everyone wanting for this "success". It is the reason why we are working hard to be successful in life, buying what we want and have a great future.
Everyone's here in this forum, i hope for our great success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
April 14, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
True, OP is right to say that patience is very important in crypto. We usually have to wait for developement of the projects before seeing significant price rise and it don’t happen in a short time.
Activity: 308
April 14, 2018, 02:40:23 PM
I have learned to have patience and I think it is very important if you want to have great results at the end
Activity: 602
April 14, 2018, 02:39:22 PM
of course patience the most powerful key now a days most of coins price is going down day by day from few weeks but seniors say that its better to hold them and dont be panic and wait for it if you have no other reasons,because the value increase but matter of luck also consider,its very important to deeply study all option,more chances with patience.

You are right…if we look behind there was 2,3 months was very crucial for crypto world but we are hoping stability will come & market will make boom again very soon.
So we don’t have to lose patience and have to wait to gain a better profit.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 14, 2018, 02:35:56 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
You should have sold all of your coins before the market has dumped so that your profits wont be missed,because of the high volatility it should be done fast as soon as you get the expected amount of gains from the bloody market,as we all know the market's volatility has been the problem in our cryptocurrency market and we should all know how to adopt to it so we arent going to lose our money most of the time.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
Investing in encryption, if you want to generate a lot of revenue, may hold the encryption longer than holding the stock, and any speculation requires patience.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 14, 2018, 02:29:42 PM
I agreed with OP that patience is the key. Without patience, many people suffer losses when they sell their coins during times when market is doing bad.

Yes definitely if you had that patience level more higher it is the key to make your investment more profitable otherwise you will not make stable income from crypto currencies .
Activity: 406
April 14, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
Definitely patience is always key of all successes. The cryptocurrency market well known for its instability and high volatility and there requirement of patience and time to gain profit, any type of impatience may push you to take wrong decision and you may got loss.
Activity: 48
April 14, 2018, 02:23:23 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
And not just patience. The main thing is to invest free money. Not to worry so much about how to go without pants and what will be for dinner.
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
April 14, 2018, 02:22:38 PM
Being very patient with Crypto is the real key. Never buy at ATH (all time high) and the people in crypto will always say "Be patient".
FOMO is a real disaster and I've had it many times. It have been giving me a roller coaster ride. That's why supporting a real and strong project is very important. So even if the price drops, it wont be alarming because it's for long term.
Activity: 101
April 14, 2018, 02:17:56 PM
their was adage say a patience dog eat the fatest,,
patience is very important, but it is not always justified. All those people hodling for two months are going to have a hard time recovering the value lost, wheres those who sold, can now rebuild their portfolio at a cheap price
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 14, 2018, 02:17:25 PM
I agreed with OP that patience is the key. Without patience, many people suffer losses when they sell their coins during times when market is doing bad.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 14, 2018, 02:11:02 PM
Like you have rightly said patience is the cogent feature one needs whether investing or trading in this forum. It was unbelievable when I checked my portfolio and it has doubled up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
I completely agree. many were burned out only because they lacked patience, and they sold coins, and then these coins jumped in price sharply.
Jump to: