Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 2. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
September 21, 2018, 06:21:54 PM
Until tonight before bed, patience is always with me. No need to take steps that are too fast when the situation decreases, it would be better if you try to stay silent by not throwing coins for now. believe that cryptocurrency will always be fine, because the future awaits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
Patience is one day making money. For example, think about ripple investors. For a long time there was nothing positive about the coin, or something that raised the price. But they have make some money today Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 05:02:15 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
patience is really important and we need to remeber about it when we are trying to sell something in hurry or in pajic
Activity: 499
September 21, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
The market is diverse, therefore, maximum amount of patience is needed to make profits, you don't make loss in cryptos unless you sold at loss price due to impatient.
We need to exercise more patient because that will surely be of help
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 04:53:37 PM
Most of the individuals ar abrupt in creating call particularly if they assume the value is nice, and therefore the profit is nice, however if they'll receive any news that the value and therefore the profit accumulated double or a lot of they'll regret, that is why we should always wait and wait and see as a result of there is a lot of returning blessings whereas waiting. briefly we want to wait and see once it involves volatility within the worth
Activity: 560
September 21, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
I think that for today, a lot of users could not stand the tension and sold their coins in fear that the undertaking fell even lower. In any case, you need to be confident in the prospects of your coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 04:13:47 PM
Yes patience is the key but not just patience hard work, consistency and focus is what one needs to get through this also one has to be well informed that keeps you equipped thanks
Activity: 420
September 21, 2018, 04:01:26 PM
Well, of course patience in cryptocurrency is the main key. But, do not forget that the information is another important key for cryptocurrency. Information is a very important point in cryptocurrency, but patience is the second important point!
Activity: 126
September 21, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
I fully agree now on the market, many could not tolerate such a drawdown and closed , I think in the future such prices as now will not be !
Activity: 308
September 21, 2018, 03:28:24 PM
Patience is one of the factors of success, but there are other factors that need to be taught, and you also need to be able to sell the crypto currency in time to get a good income.
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

I had a time when I kept the Altkoins in HODL, it was before the beginning of September, when the market began to fall, the rapidity of the altcoins began to drop rapidly, I was afraid that I might lose my money, and I made a mistake, I hurried and exchanged my altcoyins for Fiat , I'm too impatient, now I'm sorry for what I did. I did not have the patience to wait. Do not repeat my mistakes. but again there are altoquines of the uye which grows with the growth of the market and falls with the growth of the market drop. But there are a lot of altcoins whose cost has been established at a certain point and does not grow.
Sometimes patience bursts even at the strongest nuts. Nerves are not always steel. But in most cases patience pays off.
Activity: 118
September 21, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
The final profit we get depends on many factors in which the business strategy is very important. But in decisive moments if we do not patience or coincide we will probably fail.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Patience is important in every kind of money-making tool, it is very important in this market. We are in a bit of a hurry as a new generation.Let's not forget that the property purchased by our grandfathers are now valuable.This market showed us a lot in a short time,don't lose your hope.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
Patience is an important aspect in achieving success. Crypto is very close to uncertainty and difficult to predict. Therefore, patience is needed to wait for market prices to rise again and achieve the maximum results that people expect.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 01:35:24 PM
I totally agree that patience is real the key.  If you only have low patience when coin market goes down and down you may not gain more profits or you lost your money you invest due to very low price of altcoins.
Activity: 588
September 21, 2018, 01:34:49 PM
Many people fall at a loss just because they are impatient when the market falls. Crypto is unstable and prices will continue to change without stopping due to decentralization, and without patience we can't achieve success in crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 01:21:16 PM
You have a very good strategy. I agree with you that it makes no sense to sell earned coins for a penny. I think we still need to support and dig up our tokens. With the recovery of the market will crawl all the coins for ether and bitcoin.

In no case should you panic and sell your coins on the wave of falling prices. Wait, growth will be necessary.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
I fully agree, sometimes I do not have patience, even in itself I notice the market is very exhausting and I want to sell , but at the last moment I do not allow myself to do it
Activity: 169
September 19, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
From time to time and perseverance and patience will help us to avoid many risks as well as help us learn a lot. In the Bitcoin business if you are hot and sold out Altcoins go at prices down we will fail. So waiting patiently is the key to success and happiness for everyone.
Activity: 336
September 19, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
Patience has always been the key. Personally, I have bought some coins that have currently fallen more than half the buy price but what else can I do than to have patience and hodl. I know it will pay of one day.
Pages:
Jump to: