Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 5. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:11:35 PM
Yes, I too often came tokens, and I was sold immediately , and entered a single coin which could give me around 7 Ethereum , so bear with me !
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
Yes, patience is a good key to success. I once heard a phrase, who knows how to wait better. I hope in the case of cryptocurrencies this phrase is no exception. Therefore, I try my best to keep myself in hand and not to succumb to the emotional influence of the market. I still believe that the situation that is happening will change. At what in the best way!!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 02:29:46 PM
The very concept of investment implies that you will receive your profit after some time which may well be uncertain.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 02:24:45 PM
I agree, the market always takes money from those who do not know how to RUB, I myself very often can not tolerate and close in the negative
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 02:23:09 PM
Patience is the key to the success of your investment. There are many examples that this has led to excellent results. If you do not wait and sell your coins because of panic or because so do all that you do not earn anything. To wait and be patient until the market will not give money!
Holding is what the issue of most traders on this forum try to battle with. Make sure you hold as long as you can.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
September 16, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
Yes patience must necessarily be if you are trading in the market, I think if you are in a big minus do not need to sell

I believe  that everything  is possible  with patience. I am a person  that always  take negative side to positive. It is not because  i am not a normal but its the best way to have the impossible  to real.

If you have this attitude, you can understand  many things that others  don't. Like the situation  now in the value of bitcoin, it very very low that some investors  do panic selling not knowing that because  of it, they ccontribute on how the value gets  much lower from the value itaelf now.

They don't  understand  that even they hold it for a long time, they will not loss their  money. They must just hold until the price be back on its thread again. Be patient,optimistic and brave that everything  will be okay.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
September 16, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
Patience is the key to the success of your investment. There are many examples that this has led to excellent results. If you do not wait and sell your coins because of panic or because so do all that you do not earn anything. To wait and be patient until the market will not give money!
Activity: 392
September 16, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
Yes patience must necessarily be if you are trading in the market, I think if you are in a big minus do not need to sell
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 01:54:57 PM
In this market patience is one of factors to help you to success.when all market fall,we don't need too scare and sell at cheap price.we need to patience until everything come back
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 16, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
Panic selling can kill your business, so I would not argue that patience really important nowadays, you need to control your emotions.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:49:57 AM
As we all know that investing in cryptocurrency is very risky and very volatile, changes in value in the market are very fast and unpredictable.
I really agree with what you have stated above, patience is one of the keys to success in the world of cryptocurrency so that we are not easily panic in facing changes in the market that are very unpredictable and volatile.
People who want to try and be patient are people who will be able to succeed in the future.
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
An interesting idea, you need a little to refine some aspects, if this is to be done, then perhaps the prosperity of your work. Good luck with your work! Smiley Because he fell to the very lowest point, in which it is very difficult to rise. But there is always an opportunity and maybe he will rise, now is not his time. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 73
September 16, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
Patience is the key to proper success in trading or investing in cryptocurrencies because now the market price has started to move.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
Patience is an indispensable condition for those wishing to earn money in the crypto market. Just need to invest money in good, reliable projects with excellent development potential. Therefore, you do not need to sell them during the period of falling prices. Now holding coins before price recovery becomes the best solution for smart investors.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 04:26:38 AM
In any field of activity in the crypto market, one should always be able to remain calm. Therefore, I absolutely agree with your statement - patience becomes an important condition for earning and earning income.
Activity: 140
September 16, 2018, 12:52:19 AM
I fully agree with this degeneration because I have been in the signature company for a long time but have not earned anything yet. Just need to be patient and participate in signatures.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
September 16, 2018, 12:44:49 AM
If you panic because you can't control your emotions, you make the wrong decision and get lost and stay calm and patient. The key to successful use of Bitcoin or other encrypted currencies is patience.
Activity: 7
September 16, 2018, 12:05:30 AM
patience is really the key. time will come that cryptos will bounce back and will rock ‘n roll again. have the courage to stay patient as crypto will rise again.
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
Patience is the key, honestly I keep telling people that patience is very vital in any thing we do in business you have to exercise a lot of patience in order to maintain and sustain your business, same thing applies to crypto currency In crypto currency you need a lots of patience don't always jump to dump your tokens for less, if you can have patience and hold it, I will increase in value, which will also increase its price.
Activity: 368
September 15, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
I quite agree that the most important thing in any investment is patience. It is also necessary quite important not to succumb to the general panic in the market. For this it is necessary to understand what you are investing in and what technologies are supporting them.
we need to control our emotion in order not to regret afterwards about stupid and foolish things we did ajd said
Pages:
Jump to: