Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 7. (Read 17577 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:32:22 PM
Patience is a great virtue which must be learnt in this crypto space. Most times people panic and sell, then later they regret. That is to say, the first thing to learn in the crypto space is patience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:29:58 PM
Weak handed people wil always going to lose their money,which is why we need to be sure that we have the patience before trying to invest to cryptocurrencies,because if not we are going to lose our money and that is for sure! we shouldnt be risking too much especially when you arent familiar with the market's movements.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Yes, I think such a statement is really correct. As with any investment, patience is the most important condition for success. Especially, in the crypto market, there has already happened such a situation, when there were long and large price drops. But then the situation stabilized and active price growth began.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:21:36 PM
Patience is the key to everything. Especially in the world of investment is very important. You're doing the right thing, and I hope so. Although patience is the lot of the strong, I hope I am one of these people and I have enough strength to wait out the current time. After all, those who wait will be rewarded!!!
Crypto market is very flexible, so we should not be easily discouraged when prices go down because sometimes prices rise or fall. and in current conditions where prices are low we must analyze the market carefully, do not make decisions too quickly, we must wait patiently.
Activity: 406
September 15, 2018, 03:16:07 PM
Patience is the key to everything. Especially in the world of investment is very important. You're doing the right thing, and I hope so. Although patience is the lot of the strong, I hope I am one of these people and I have enough strength to wait out the current time. After all, those who wait will be rewarded!!!
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 02:55:08 PM
I guess the only thing I've learned for the last 7 or 8 months in this market is patience. I have earned so much that I lost it. But I think patience is the most important thing I've got. I left happy with every shopping I made with patience. But every trade I made with panic was the cause of the damage.
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 02:52:04 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
In any case, if you are engaged in investment, trade or participate in various bounty programs, you should always be able to analyze, objectively evaluate different projects and be patient. Simply when investing, you need to choose a reliable, promising project that has a good potential - and continue to hold coins until the price rebounds.
Activity: 19
September 15, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
In my endure and wait - this is erroneous behavior in crypto. With a falling market, it is not permissible to just watch and wait. It is urgent to make a decision to actively engage in day trading. This will definitely save your money.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 15, 2018, 06:47:05 AM
Of course patience is the most important thing when dealing with cryptocurrency, with patient you can make a whole lots within just some few months. There is the saying that knowledge is the principal thing and in all your doing get wisdom. The wisdom and knowledge in cryptocurrency market is what I call patience. It is the most important thing to do in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
Patience is the key to success because patience is about refraining from everything, especially when we face difficulties in all trials as in crypto currency.
Activity: 85
September 15, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
If we don't wait patiently now, then you'll only regret it.Patience is key in the case of investment.
Activity: 156
September 15, 2018, 05:06:36 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Actually that words says "Patience is a Key" was the right time right now because the market will bow out into a red color which all cryptp coins make lowering it's prices.
Activity: 70
September 14, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
Patience is the key to success. It helps you make good decisions and help you to be successful in trading. With Patience, your problems are half solved in this industry
Activity: 41
September 14, 2018, 05:14:29 PM
Strongly agree. Patience is the key to everything. People who can be patient will not be affected by anything. He is sure of what he is doing. He believes that patiently he will get the desired results. With patience it is not impossible he will get a huge profit. Then patience can be a solution to conditions like this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
Yes patience in this market need a lot, especially I think that it is worth waiting for a reversal and not to sell in a panic now means
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 04:49:55 PM
The best virtue a bout hunter or an investor should have is patience because without it, people will panic and sell their tokens at a very cheaper price instead of holding and selling at a more higher price.
Activity: 80
September 14, 2018, 04:28:42 PM
Personally, completely agree with you on the matter that patience is a crucial characteristic of a successful investor. I think the most important thing that can provide you the trust and courage not to panic is planning the amount you can afford to lose.
Yeah, sometimes is better to mentalized yourself about the possibility of loosing your whole investment, of course there is also the oppostive option, but I think it would be good, in order to avoid disappointments.
Activity: 297
September 14, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
The author of the topic is absolutely right. It is necessary to remain calm, because the most incorrect decisions always arise at the moment of panic. The best counselor is a cold mind. You can sell everything in a jiffy and buy another risky asset, but it's better not to rush or at least diversify the risks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
September 14, 2018, 08:00:52 AM
When investing, it is necessary to find promising projects. Then you need to invest your money in these projects. And that's all. After that, you just have to wait. It's so easy. But very few people can wait.
Activity: 155
September 14, 2018, 07:45:06 AM
on the one hand, and where it is better to suffer, but do not wait long for the coins to fly to hell. it all depends on situations - where it should be patient, and where it does not
I am 100% agree with this, patience is the key to become successful. Before you start investing in bitcoin you should know that the price of the coins is unstable and upredictable, but if you have a right timing and a PATIENCE you will become a succesfull investor here in crypto

Yes, you are right and I agree. Investing in bitcoin or other crypto currencies must be armed with knowledge and courage, because it is very risky with fluctuations. Therefore, patience is needed according to the situation or fluctuations that occur in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: