Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 42. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:19:27 AM
in a business or other things in life desperately need patience to achieve success. patience someone will always produce big things then from that moment when you invest the test that done is patience and some science
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 02:16:56 AM
I think people should have patience not to regret their investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:52:06 AM
PATIENCE is one of the keys to all different kinds of success, no matter what, dealing with crypto market is no exception.
Good things always take time, although you may not see the whole working/brewing time, instead only see the moment when it hits the success. 

Patience, it is really the key to be successful here in crypto. I have learned to be patient when I started to invest in an ICO, I have put up only small amount and it turned out to be a big amount because i keep my patience and I learned to wait.
Activity: 204
August 12, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
In an attempt by big business, patience is very important. This gives us a great opportunity to achieve success. And with patience, we can think intelligently. As trade coin crypto patience sorely needed. And you have to be careful before making a decision.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 05:34:41 PM
Hmmm yeah right what you say if patience is the key in playing crypto currency. Crypto currency is not an instant and fast profit business. All businesses in crypto currency require a process so patience is the key to someone who can make a big profit. If someone is impatient so he will only be affected by panic which will only lead to a wrong decision. If people are impatient then they will only experience panic sell or panic buy. That's a bit of my opinion.
Activity: 182
August 12, 2018, 05:32:19 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Although Your experience has been quite a while. Despite that, we cannot rule away role of patience in this current market,  but it is also important to reduce one's risk exposure expecially with the rate at which the market is bleeding. The long term outlook still looks bright nonetheless.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience is the most important key in cryptocurrency . That attitude can lead you to a great success because as we all know cryptocurrency is unstable , the coin prices are changing without any notices or signs . All you need to do is to wait and observe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
August 12, 2018, 05:27:18 PM
Patience is the only key for you to earn huge profit in your holdings because if you don't have any patience to wait its price to increase you will end up having a low profit, so its much better to wait.
I am treating this opportunity as one of the major aspect that can lead my life comfortable someday, so I really have the patience in doing this, I know that I am not wasting my life here, so I don't need to be impatient, dumping of price was just normal so we just need to be patient all the time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 12, 2018, 05:22:46 PM
In my opinion, holding altcoin is a wise thing, as long as it is done at the right time. That is when altcoin prices are falling. To wait for the price to go up, holfibg needs to be done for a few days, a few weeks, or even months. This is what is usually done by reliable investors. In a careful way, altcoin holding can bring huge profits. Maybe in 2018, you have to hold your altcoin. And also do not worry about the decline in altcoin prices, so as not to harm you traders and investors. thank you
Activity: 84
August 12, 2018, 04:55:16 PM
PATIENCE is one of the keys to all different kinds of success, no matter what, dealing with crypto market is no exception.
Good things always take time, although you may not see the whole working/brewing time, instead only see the moment when it hits the success. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 12, 2018, 04:09:17 PM
Patience is the key to succeed. Theirs a lot of apportunity we will gain the way we wait. If you were patient theirs a possivility that the price of your token will increase. That is one example in the traiding market. Be patience if you want to gain a lot of money.
Activity: 145
August 12, 2018, 03:43:05 PM
Calm is really important. You have to be sure that your investments are successful and for this, you need to invest in good projects. Caution is important in order to make a profit. Be careful and invest only in good projects with good ideas. The project must have a good team
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 12, 2018, 02:26:50 PM
Patience is not onlh the key for the success but it's also the only valuable thing in the wallets right now Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
August 12, 2018, 02:26:37 PM
Yes, the trick for high long term gains is to stand strong in hard bear times like we experience right now.

For me its not so really hard to just hold . Like previous years i did try to trade something and did fail every time i sold something . Had a chance to hold quite big bag of Pivx , but sold it for 0.08 cents lol . If I would still hold it then it would be really nice Value currently . But now im holding few tokens already for 1 and half year .
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 02:23:44 PM
patience is the key to a good life. no matter what market without patience and self-control to become successful is impossible so let's show that we still have a little of patience
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 02:20:54 PM
Yes, the trick for high long term gains is to stand strong in hard bear times like we experience right now.
Activity: 301
August 12, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
If you decide to deal with crypto currency then you need to have iron patience. This will allow you to make a profit and not lose your investments.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
Patience is the only key for you to earn huge profit in your holdings because if you don't have any patience to wait its price to increase you will end up having a low profit, so its much better to wait.
Activity: 218
August 12, 2018, 02:09:49 PM
Patience, like nothing else is necessary in this area. I lost money many times because of my panic and unwillingness to wait one extra day / week / month.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:38:48 PM
I agree, patience is very important, especially now when the market is so much sagged, I think if you keep the top coins I think it's worth waiting it!
Pages:
Jump to: