Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 43. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:33:46 PM
Well said, in investing in cryptocurrencies patience is the key to success and profit. The biggest mistake in trading cryptocurrencies is to panic. Be patient and it will bring the result!
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 01:27:59 PM
Truly patience plays a major role in Crypto, it's easier said than done,  alot of us don't have that,  majority of the time whereby we sell that's when the coin will start pumping, with such experience one needs to realize patience is key
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:24:48 PM
Everyone knows the most important thing is patience, but do you think most investors have patience? If they had been patient they would not have lost money on their investments.

Activity: 241
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
Buying, trading and selling. These all functions definitely connected with our patience. When we are having lack of patience, it is very hard to achieve our goals not only in cryptocurrency field but also in our life. I totally agree with your idea and patience is the one of main key point of crypto.
Activity: 163
August 12, 2018, 01:11:21 PM
Noone can't predict what's next step of Market, except big whales. This is whales's game and we have to reseach carefully to make profit from them. Unpatience trader will be kill in this red month. I hope market will recover at October or later December. But now is not the time. SO PATIENCE IS THE KEY. Yes it is.
Activity: 258
August 12, 2018, 12:52:20 PM
A lot of people are just patient, but do you think most investors are patient? If most investors were patient, there would be fewer losses.

Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
Most imperative thing in any speculation is to be quiet. It is additionally important not to capitulate to a general frenzy in the market. For this it is important to comprehend what you are putting into. What advancements are behind tokens or coins.
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 12:32:28 PM
yaeh i agreed with you patient is the key to success of cryptocurrency business, if you dont have patience while the market is red your emotion will bring you to sell your coin even you are loss so patience is the key 😊
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 12:24:10 PM
In fact, patience is necessary in all aspects that we have in investing in crypto currency, especially at this time. If you have good experience in trading, with patience and trade skills, you can buy and sell your coins and get the maximum profit from it
copper member
Activity: 280
August 12, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
As i know without patience it is difficult to earn money in this market. however you likewise require some component of fortunes by and large in light of the fact that only one out of every odd coin can support you in benefit simply like that. You can now and again hold plunge however scoop it goes.
Activity: 75
August 12, 2018, 08:30:21 AM
Patience is the key to success. In crypto, this is more than relevant. It is difficult to calculate how many people went bankrupt selling their assets when panic sale began.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
And patience is especially important right now, when everyone is tired of such a long fall. Only the strongest will be able to save and earn.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
August 12, 2018, 08:25:49 AM
If there is a key - there must be a lock. Patience is the key, right. A castle is a bounty or an investment. Just because you have a key to do, because something happens, you need a lock, is not it?  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 08:18:54 AM
I have been telling to keep holding since February. It is going bad for a long time and finally market will start to recover from yesterday. I hope you guys haven't sold your tokens before....
Activity: 103
August 12, 2018, 07:14:56 AM
Yes, you are right. You want to earn money in the world of cryptocurrency. Patience is very important. Patience depends on whether you can succeed, especially for novices, except to understand what is encryption. Beyond money, the most important thing is patience, no patience, nothing can be done well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 12, 2018, 06:59:20 AM
yes , patience is the key. It doesn't matter if this market is totally ruled by big whales. It doesn't matter either if they decide NOT TO INVEST IN THIS SHIT. What matters is patience. patience will make the market grow, EVEN IF NOONE INVESTS IN IT.

OMG , how many stupid people post here??
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 06:55:10 AM
It takes a lot of patience in investment activity specially that the prices are inconsistent. The patience is a key to everything.
Activity: 406
August 12, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
I totally agree, patience is the key. Impatience is the best way to lose time. And this is true. Lack of patience leads to the fact that the started business is not brought to the end and there is a need to start all over again. This applies to absolutely any business.
Activity: 1
August 12, 2018, 06:12:50 AM
Patience is what we need especially nowadays that the market is on a roller coaster ride. Have patience to gain more profits. Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 198
August 12, 2018, 06:11:35 AM
I think that patience today is very good and probably the main instinct of a person who can save you from losing your deposit. Many people they are afraid of holding their tokens just because it went down and it leads to be even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: