Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 46. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 07:17:28 AM
Yes, you are right, the patient - is the key, but mine is starting to be lost. I am very upset with the situation on the market.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
August 08, 2018, 11:01:05 AM
I really like the title of this post.
The patience.
THE
We are still at the roots of a revolution. We will see the results in 5-10 years

Within a year we will see big price surges already I think. 5-10 years will be crazy prices  Cheesy

We are in the development stage. It's very good to see that cryptocurrency is improving. And I hope that after 5 years, crypto and the blockchain will now be in use in real world. Patience is very important.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 08, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Holding may be effective but not all the time. I do agree that patience is important but there are times when I regret that I didn't sell early because the price keep dipping until such time when the coin is just almost worthless because the developers of the coin don't inform the investors what is going on with the coin. Maybe my patience will pay off but I think this time it won't do. I just have to accept the fact that I have to sell at a loss. Patience does work most of the time though as long as you are firm with your decision.
It is true that it is not always a good thing for us to always think on just holding because in order for us to earn and to gain profit we also need to look for us to develop our investment and to make sure that we are on the right track of earning and dealing with transaction specifically on trading and forming new investments.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
August 08, 2018, 10:56:48 AM
Indeed it is, patience is really the key to be able to succeed in this industry or in any industry out there. There is no shortcut for success, in this crypto currency world, that is a major wrong expectation that it is the quickest way to get rich, like any other job or task out there, investing and trading in cryptos would need patience, hardwork and determination. It is not as easy as some says, the risks are greater but then once you get your returns, you will know that all the effort, time and patience are worth it.

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
I completely agree with you, those people who are aiming to invest for the long term will get much more profit. Some bitcoin holders haven't sold their coins even when the price was around $18-19K.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
August 08, 2018, 10:47:04 AM
I don't agree with You, that patience is the key, now the strategy HODL is not producing results, only disappointment and losses. All of us should think about how to transfer our assets into more profitable ones.

The only question is when to do this, many are engaged in selling assets when their price falls and buy other assets for a high price
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
it's true, patience is the key, but most people (beginners) are very panicked when they see the price of the coins owned drops and then they sell their coins because they do not want more loss. it should not be done because you will not get the result you want if it is still done.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 08, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
as limit with spares on unit with distribution of funds to match with range on timelines as the terms of moderation with the projects plan, investors to stands as extending decision on returns with the manage as notice of value with the finest number on price as defining times on dedication as might to finish or follows until the end of terms with the investment projects of the dedication.
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 10:41:10 AM
I strongly agree with you. people are losing more by acting with fear of losing. its like football. simple in theory but difficult in practice.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 08, 2018, 10:34:38 AM
I don't agree with You, that patience is the key, now the strategy HODL is not producing results, only disappointment and losses. All of us should think about how to transfer our assets into more profitable ones.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
August 08, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Actually it is not just about patience. You must say combination of patience and luck. Some of the coins even if you handle it, it still not increase its price. Worst thing is it will continue dump the coins and become useless. So, it is the combination of patience and luck
Activity: 72
August 08, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
yes truly. Patience is needed in all investments. In investments we need to wait and understand we cannot get rich overnight here.
Activity: 280
August 08, 2018, 10:24:51 AM
Yes, patience is most of important skill when investing into crypto currencies.
I agree that patience matters and it's one of the key factors of success. But we shouldn't forget to do our research and background checks anyway before making any decisions.
Activity: 77
August 08, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
As you think, patience but no knowledge will be like. It is a failure for those who have no knowledge but patience. That is my thinking because I myself have been so
Activity: 323
August 08, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Yes, I believed that the patience is the key to become successful entrepreneur. The patience make you rich, So if you has a patience in your work I think you will be an successful person and he have a better life. Also they can give a prosperous life their family and also he can secure the life of his future family future.
August 08, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

I love your view on patience, but one fact remains, no matter how patient you are if the project you invest in is a scam, I am sorry you may never get to drink from the milk of the Lion. Some coins are either shit coins or a scam project altogether.
My advice for potential investors is done your research before you invest in any coin, second have patience as already stated. And if you choose to invest don't just be a random investor, also be part of the project. For me, it has been bitcoin and some great coins and it has been beneficial to me.
I agree that patience is not always the key. We can patiently wait for shitcoins, then what? I think research matters more than patience.
August 08, 2018, 02:45:30 AM
I strongly agree, patience is the key to success in investing in cryptocurrency. The first time I bought a coin I was very impatient waiting, I wanted to quickly sell all my coins, because I was afraid the prices in the market would go down, but over time I kept trying so I was more patient in selling my coins, in a down market situation it also had to really calm to get profit. I think indeed patience is the key in the coin business.
Activity: 125
August 08, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

Yes. Key is always matter. Actually in real application key is the only solution to unlock the door of opportunity to have whatever in it. The key to experience good things here in crypto staying is patient. No more no less. Of course it should be applied in the right time.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
August 08, 2018, 02:21:04 AM

that's right. Patience is needed in the world of cryptocurrency, most people panic when they see the price fall and then decide to sell it without analyzing the coin they have and when they see the price starts to rise to the highest point they regret not being patient.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 02:15:51 AM
Patience is a prerequisite for success. If a person does not have enough patience, then he can't succeed. The same is true for our investment in the encryption market. If we don't have enough patience, then we won't get anything in the encryption market.
Pages:
Jump to: