Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 44. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
I agree with you that patience is an important part of every successful trader!  Every people here in cryptocurrency should have patience in your self because this the key to your success what ever you do here in cryptocurrency. For example in selling your coins if you have no patience you will selling your coins without gain. Just be patience and you have your right profit. Cool
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
August 12, 2018, 05:51:44 AM
You want to win, make a lot of profit in this market. That is you have to know patience. Patience is the key to helping you achieve what you want in the marketplace. If you are impatient, always fear panic. I'm sure you are a loser.
It's true that what you say is indeed if we want to generate profits of course we have to be patient,
especially with the unstable crypto market conditions it is very difficult for us to make a profit,
so that we have to be patient and the important thing is not to panic
They said that majority of the altcoins won't survive if the price will continue to go down, I hope that would not happen.
I want to see a growing community and the crypto as whole to progress, bitcoin will face a lot of challenges and so we are because we believe and hold this.
Be patient but always invest on strong coins.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:36:38 AM
You want to win, make a lot of profit in this market. That is you have to know patience. Patience is the key to helping you achieve what you want in the marketplace. If you are impatient, always fear panic. I'm sure you are a loser.
It's true that what you say is indeed if we want to generate profits of course we have to be patient,
especially with the unstable crypto market conditions it is very difficult for us to make a profit,
so that we have to be patient and the important thing is not to panic
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
August 12, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
I read the forum, it became easier. I understand that patience is very important when you are injecting your money into the crypto currency. For me, this is the first investment experience, I went in January 2018, everyone knows what the market was then))))and since then I only fall lower and lower. Sometimes I'm calm sometimes uncomfortable and worried. Now I understand much more about the market than before. During these six months I got a lot of experience. I'm waiting for market growth.
Activity: 299
August 12, 2018, 04:42:56 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 04:34:47 AM
Yes of course, if you like to success this business patience is very important that is the one to guide you to your own successful as a traders.
Activity: 202
August 12, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
Patience is very important - because a good income will be more - if you learn to invest in the long term. With experience, it is sure to come to you
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 04:21:57 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

This is true, because without patience you can't survive in the crypto world.  The number one requirement here is to be patient in all things. In waiting for profit, you really need to be patient because it takes almost half or a whole year.
Activity: 113
August 12, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
I think your sharing is very good. Yes, in the world of cryptocurrency, there are different things happening every day, ups and downs, very unstable, which requires people to maintain a good attitude, be patient, not Because of the sudden fall, I panic and make the wrong decision.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 04:10:04 AM
In crypto market patience is the key as you cant earn profit everyday but if hold long the you earn profit but choose the right and basic coin
In the crypto-currency sector, this is really the right application of your skills, because today very often people generally do not use their abilities to wait for new moments to inflate funds and people often lose their deposit, only because of lack of patience.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
Patience is very important and many had experience selling coins too early . And the loss of greater profits. But sometimes there are times when the best solution is to sell and not wait
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 11, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
Only patient crypto investors will be rewarded with profit when the market starts to grow. The rest I advise selling their coins to fix losses and no longer engage in investing in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 11:42:44 AM
In any business - patience is a very valuable quality, and in the world of cryptography especially. If you came here you must keep a sober mind and a cold calculation. Do not panic, do not rush to extremes. Of course, if this is not your last and only the money that you decided to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 210
August 11, 2018, 11:39:19 AM
Yes, patience is crucial.
If you don't have enough patience, you'll miss out on a lot of profits, so I've always felt that long-term holding is the best way to make money.
For now patience is the key for you to earn more. The coins and tokens nowadays is very low, better to hold your token for now for you to earn more money when you start selling your coins and tokens. Better to just wait until the price goes up again and that's the time you can sell your coins and tokens for you to earn more.
Yes that is right patience is the key but ofcourse while we are waiting we have to do our effort also search everything we need for crypto market how we will increase our profits and will decrease our losses or how all of our plans and strategies to be more effective in all of our trades to get more profits. Don't just sit there and wait for the market to pump, just continue to learn everything what we've done since we started crypto world. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 10:57:29 AM
Yes patience will make crypto users successful. but how to be patient in bear market conditions? this is very difficult for me as a beginner trader.
Activity: 481
August 11, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Do not make investment if you do not have patience. All of the successful investor have patience and it is the main reason why they earned big amount of money. Improving our patience is the first thing that we should do.
Activity: 71
August 11, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
Yes that the most important thing about crypto, because if you don't have patience you will never get profit.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 10:29:08 AM
I completely agree with you, your thoughts are very good. Always need to adhere to the time, for a good profit. There will be time, there will be profit. Lips sealed Lips sealed
copper member
August 11, 2018, 08:57:17 AM
Yes indeed you are right. Without patience, nothing will happen. People walk and complain that they have lost their means. The key to success is patience
I agree with you. We must always remain calm, even at a time when the market is actively falling. If we begin to panic, the situation in the crypto-currency market will worsen.
It's true that you say that with market conditions down we don't need to panic,
because if we panic I think the condition will get worse,
so the most important thing is to stay calm and be patient to wait for the market to rise again
simply getting the job done
August 11, 2018, 08:55:03 AM
Yes, but often it is difficult to remain calm and patient in the market. We all have our own emotions, which often prevent us from making right decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: