Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 56. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:22:25 AM
Yes thats correct patience is always the key to success more specialy in crypto trading platform because if you dont have this patience you may only lose and always lose your money in trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 09:18:41 AM
patience is very important. it is also important to choose a quality coin.  if you are investing in a coin with no potential. no matter how long you wait for it, it won't rise. the timing of investment is also very important. we better invest coins in a bear market.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
Your patience is necessary for your success ,especially if you are engaged in trade. Without it, you will simply be hard .
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

Many people are also struggling because of long-term waiting and they can not wait for their tokens or altcoins to sell its low price, But now it's going to be bigger in the coming months.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 30, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
patience is really very important during a bearish market. but sometimes panics also work well. result with a early sell in the beginning of a drop. so you can collect more from deeper price  Smiley
Activity: 85
July 30, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
For novice investors in the crypto market it is very difficult to maintain patience! This market is very unstable!
But this is very important, because you can lose a lot of financial resources due to lack of patience!
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 30, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
Yes patience is really the most important thing when dealing with cryptocurrency, someone that can have enough patient will run at lost when dealing in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 03:13:21 AM
Yes, I totally agree with you about this statement. You can not become a good investor without being patient. How can you get super profits without holding your coins till an optimal time in the market?
Patience is a key point to identify who is a real investor?
I like a sentence that "You will get more if you wait".
Being an investor in this market, people should know how to identify the market and predict any changes and a new update to go in a short way and get super profit by right decision.
Activity: 33
July 30, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
Said it right, patience is key, but for that you need to keep sure you did not get rekt with the investment you have done.  Success comes after you survive the difficult times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
July 30, 2018, 02:45:32 AM
Patience is a necessary quality of each investor and it is especially important in the cryptocurrency market. Investing in cryptocurrency should be considered from the perspective of the long-term period, because only over time the object of investment will be able to develop and show real results that affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 10:03:14 PM
Noobs nowadays are impatient , they want instant money. And you are definitely right that patience is the key in earning more profits and to be successfull in any terms of gaining money. As a trader i need to have the biggest possible patience in trading cryptocurrencies to be able to earn and gain more profits
and i always thinking positive to all my investments , and wait for the right time to sell them in a fair price for me to gain more money.
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 09:11:17 PM
Patience is the most important thing to me. This is from part of the success key to cryptocurrency, and your profits .

It is the key, yes but it is so much difficult to be patient when you are waiting for the market changes for several months! 2 of my friends have already sold their altcoins and Bitcoins and left the trading business.

Yes it's hard to wait for something if you're not a patient person or if you want to make a quick buck. This is a marathon not a 100m race.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 02:30:54 PM
In any case, patience has a huge role . You need to approach any decision with a cold head-especially when trading your investments . The main thing here is to think everything through well
Activity: 64
July 29, 2018, 05:06:54 AM
We must be patient in all the moves we make to be profitable in the crypto money market. All movements made suddenly can cause damage.
Activity: 119
July 29, 2018, 04:59:56 AM
When you invest, or hold a coin, you especially need to be patient, it's not given to everyone .
Activity: 27
July 29, 2018, 04:57:11 AM
Yeah. Patience is the main key to success. Especially in the crypto. Unfortunately, My starting career is not good because I have no any idea what is the best option to take at this moment and mainly I haven't patience. So most of the times I failed some things. But at this time I have remade my all faults. Now I know all. So I think I can achieving to my targets because Now I have a great patience.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2018, 04:50:22 AM
Patience is the most important thing to me. This is from part of the success key to cryptocurrency, and your profits .

It is the key, yes but it is so much difficult to be patient when you are waiting for the market changes for several months! 2 of my friends have already sold their altcoins and Bitcoins and left the trading business.
Activity: 68
July 29, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 04:48:45 AM
I have been telling to keep holding since February. It was stable for a long time and finally market has started to recover from yesterday. I hope you guys haven't sold your tokens before.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:45:03 AM
Patience is the key and really pays in Cryptos. But a complete trader must also learn to play smart. After holding your coins or tokens for a while and it has done very well for you, you should learn to sell some if not all and enjoy your real profits or even buy more when it dumps. I have learnt this lesson the hard way
Pages:
Jump to: