Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 60. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 04:21:49 PM
patient in crypto alone is not enough. When only relying on patience thus obtained is simply lucky but certainly in a long period of time. indeed produce but every circumstance in crypto can always be utilized even don't need quite a long time. always thought in reading situations and analysis is also important to do.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 04:19:08 PM
The highly fluctuating nature of the crypto with the rapidly changing and increasing price of the market at any time, makes the crypto community to grow its own patients. Because, crypto is very difficult to predict, so we can not guess with certainty when crypto will increase its price. So, we must constantly monitor market developments and wait patiently, in order to be able to get satisfactory results.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:17:57 PM
That's the best thing that you can do, sometimes in order for you to earn more the more patience you had the more chances of winning, most especially if you are doing trading and stuff, it really requires your patience in everything. So based on my own experience it really helps me a lot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 04:03:00 PM
true indeed, patience is the key to success. last week bitcoin and altcoin prices have decreased. and today it is going up again. it proves that cryptocurency will not disappear, then we do not have to worry. be patient.

one of the top exchanges Coinbase reported on the attraction of a fund with a capital under management in the amount of $ 20 billion as the first customer of the newly created prime-broker. Another reason for optimism was the later refuted news about the readiness of Samsung (KS: 005930) to accept payment for its devices and services by bitcoins in European stores, but the idea of this event was obviously liked by traders.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 03:30:23 PM
Me personally I'm growing quite tired of these people that invested in Dec/Jan and are all pissed off at crypto and say only negative crap about it. (you invested at the absolute worst time, and you'd paid the price for it stfu)

With that said the only thing we can really do now is either sell now and hope the market drops another 50% or so and then reinvest (not likely to happen) or just hold and wait and wait and wait. Eventually after a long time it will pay off Smiley
Activity: 117
July 26, 2018, 03:29:29 PM
You are completely right. In case of crypto investor has to wait, wait a long and omit all these jumps and falls until really good moment will come..
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 03:27:30 PM
patience is of course a huge factor of good profit, but we must remember that not always. panic is certainly not worth the fall of the coin , but you need to be good then follow it - and maybe catch those moments when you need to have time to sell at a good price
Activity: 189
July 26, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Yes guys! Be patient. There is nothing to worry about. If I talk about myself, I have invested in Tau, Eos and Ada and I know these coins will rise very soon, therefore I am not at all anxious as for their increase.
Activity: 119
July 26, 2018, 02:54:26 PM
Yes, in every kinds of investments you have to be patient! In this downtrend of the market, just wait and hold your cryptos, it will be back soon!  Grin
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 02:54:06 PM
It is in this market that patience solves very much if you bought a coin and you can not wait until it grows up then you are not here and you will simply lose more in the future.
Activity: 128
July 26, 2018, 02:47:22 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks
Well patience definitely is the key. There is no need to panic or think your coin shall not rise. If you have coins like Prg, Icx and Neo, you are definitely at a winning state. So better invest in these.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
yeah it's very true . I have lost many times because of the impatience . we have to be patient in this crypto world as same as in real world
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 01:21:00 PM
Yes, I agree with you. It is important to maintain patience. While you think that cryptothermins are a trend of the future, nothing terrible.
Activity: 132
July 26, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
Of course, Patience is the key. Without it, you can't do it .
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
July 26, 2018, 11:17:57 AM
Calm is really important. You have to be sure that your investments are successful and for this, you need to invest in good projects. Caution is important in order to make a profit. Be careful and invest only in good projects with good ideas. The project must have a good team
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
All will get something with his patience. In this business only people are patient people who will get surprising results because this business is in need of patience do not immediately get a lot of results. Do not ever do things in a hurry way will definitely get results not appropriate ekpetasi So my advice always be patient will definitely get the best results.
Activity: 248
July 26, 2018, 11:11:24 AM
Patience is one of the essential quality of an investors, the cryptos investments maybe funny at times, you may loose all your investment within a week of investing, but just be patient for it, you will surely have back your profits only if you still believe in cryptocurrency future.
Activity: 306
July 26, 2018, 11:03:05 AM
Impatience often brings big losses. It can be clearly seen on the graphic of bitcoin price. In the moment, when somebody gives an impulse, other trader panic and make hasty decisions that lead them to mistakes. Choose the assets carefully, research them and invest longterm, and it's still most profitable strategy on the most markets.

That’s true, that`s why investments and impatience shouldn’t be together. It is a false friend, which will bring you big losses.
Activity: 210
July 26, 2018, 10:56:57 AM
Good advice. But you still need to learn this. At the beginning, it's hard not to sell when the coin falls. But it's equally difficult not to sell when the coin grows. Smiley Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 10:52:47 AM
You are absolutelu right and that is a lot of topics on this forum was writing before about this secret od succsess but talking about is still actual and in time. Patience is not only one what you need. Also you need to be a little smart )
Pages:
Jump to: