Pages:
Author

Topic: Patience is the key - page 58. (Read 17601 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
that's completely agree, crypto main patience.  because the crypto currency market is very unstable.  then falls, then rises.  so you do not need to panic right away, but you must calmly wait for growth
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
I think that for a full-fledged robot with a crypto currency there is not enough patience. This is really the key to many doors. I think that a lot of money and nerves saved patience.
Activity: 34
July 28, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
Patience is certainly the key to success around the world of cryptography. If you're not patient enough and you're constantly panicking, it's best to leave this field because you probably won't make money through your investments.
Either you are going to trade, hold or even just participate in signature and generosity campaigns, you always have to wait patiently to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
All kind of business we must need patience. Patience is the key of susses. In crypto market it is normal that price goes up and down .but u need patience and wise enough wait for right time.
Patience is the very good thing that we can do for the difficult situations. In crypto world we need to be brave and open minded because we really encountered many situation that test to our believe in the system that we've been supporting until now. Less nervous, less afraid and no panic selling may lead our way to reach our success. Don't easily give up and be strong stay positive we will shine .
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 28, 2018, 02:36:58 PM
Yes, such a strategy is driven by the crypto-market, sometimes it seems to me that patience and expectation are its foundation, but do not forget that the bottom is sometimes very deep, deeper than we can expect.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 02:33:12 PM
I agree I had a lot of mistakes that I made, especially to remember when I sold the air for $ 30, the main thing to endure and not to panic
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
July 28, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
Yes patience is the key with every rise there is a correction, with every correction, there is a pump, I seen yesterday that facebook droped 128 billion in market cap in just 1 day. I seen bitcoin go up 1000$ in one hour changing the market cap almost just as much. The biggest market cap drop in history in 1 day. Patience is always good when it comes to good coins. If you have a shit coin I would  sell immediately!
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
In the situation that has now developed in the market of crypto-currency, one has to be patient. I participated in several ICO, and not all went to the stock exchanges. But even those who are already trading, the price is very low, it is several times lower than in the course of ICO. Therefore, there is only one way out: be patient and wait for growth
Activity: 216
July 28, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
At the moment there are too many people involved in cryptocurrency and day by day its amount is growing. But some people don't have a patient, they want to make a huge amount in a short time. Without patient, no one can make a huge amount of money so if you don't want to a patient so you should leave your trading. Without patient, you can't prosper your life, not only trading.
Activity: 85
July 28, 2018, 07:21:47 AM
Patience is the main aspect of everything. We must stop complaining and recognize that the market is stabilizing .
Activity: 107
July 28, 2018, 07:17:30 AM
Yes,  patience is the key in crypto.
Because the market price is so volatile right now.
And It is hard to predict what will happen next.
If you want to gain more profit you have to be patience and wait
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
July 28, 2018, 04:43:36 AM
That's the hard truth most of the people I introduced crypto to don't want to believe.  But with crypto trading you will learn patience either the easy way or the hard way. You will just learn it at one point in time.
Activity: 53
July 28, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
 Without patient and knowledge when best times to entry and quit from market possible will be hard to make profit and finally get lose. When you make profit 10 times sell all that your coin and wait patienly for deepest price, dont be greedy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
July 27, 2018, 03:59:01 PM
Yes, we must remain completely calm if we want to become successful people in the world of crypto currency. But it is so hard. Sometimes it's hard for me to hold back my emotions when I see how my capital falls sharply.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 27, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Indeed patience  is the ability to endure difficult circumstances such as perseverance in the face of delay; tolerating provocation without responding in annoyance/anger; or exhibiting forbearance when under strain, especially when faced with longer-term difficulties. Patience is the level of endurance one can have before negativity. We need patience to gain a huge profit from our investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

I couldn't agree with you more. I've experienced many things in the crypto market, I've been investing in some major alts since the beginning of my crypto journey, although I made pretty amount of profits from most of my investments but if only I held my investments a few more months with patience I would have been much richer now but I'm quite happy with what I have and I thank GOD everyday for it.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 02:59:59 PM
As a matter of fact, it is very few number of noobs in the cryptocurrency business that understand the level at which patience is required and valuable in the business. I do tell my friends around me that wish to come in to the business “it’s only patience ones that would feed from the milk of a lion” . I bought some coins few weeks ago, which I decided to hold while it was dipping but I keep holding with zero fear and absolute patience. Presently, i’m In over 47% profit in all. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential and relax even while it’s at dip. Trust me, you won’t live to regret anything if only you would be able to hold with patience. Thanks

Patience really pays in cryptocurrency, I have made great profits out of patience and also huge regrets due to impatience. When others are dumping tokens of great potentials, one should be gathering because in due time, every undervalued coin will come into limelight. Bitcoin was once relegated in exchange of pizza, but today its the king of cryptocurrency. Let's hope for the best and keep holding.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
July 27, 2018, 11:35:31 AM
Yes really, the market conditions that drop like now make us have to be patient and wait for the right moment to sell, many users believe that the market soon improved so it felt better to wait than cut loss.
Activity: 96
July 27, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

I totally agree with you. in the cryptocurrency market. If you learn patience and add a little luck. You will be successful
Activity: 25
July 27, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
Patience is a virtue. Be patient for your waiting. Because the market can increase at any time. You can participate in other activities to relax
Pages:
Jump to: